You must have heard about the name of red rock entertainment if you’re too much into British tv shows and films. Red rock entertainment is a film finance company located in the United Kingdom. It is sited in the Elstree Studios in Borehamwood. Being one of the most famous company, it has given birth to some of the most famous British tv-series and British films. The best part about this entertainment company is that it provides many chances and advice for tax-efficient investment. Now that you know that red rock entertainment is one the biggest film production and investment company out there which works as an executive producer and invests and keep the record of finance for multiple films and tv series let’s know more about it in detail. Also, let’s know why the red rock entertainment reviews are always top and positive.
How red rock entertainment works?
The CEO of this entertainment is Gary Collins. This entertainment company takes the project that needs finance and works on it to build it up. Their main focus is to produce projects related to films and tv shows which shows some related factors. The factors included are, appeal to watch, a great and recognisable audience base, manageable and affordable finance in the making and a good financial plan.
The seminars are also done in Elstree Studios from time to time to get advice from the best professionals and experts in finance. They also help in the tax-efficient area and gain an advantage of that, especially in the UK since it is UK based.
How many awards have they won?
Awards tell how genuine the service is and how many talented works they have produced. Well, red rock entertainment is one of the best finance service out there, which can be seen through the awards they’ve received. No wonder why the red rock entertainment reviews are always positive and top-notch.
- In the year 2020, red rock entertainment received the best film finance company of the year.
- In 2019, the CEO of red rock entertainment, Gary Collins, won the best CEO of the year award.
How many festivals they have done?
Since it’s a film and tv financing company, red rock entertainment has been called to several film festivals and got honoured. Given below is the name of the festivals and what is its connection to red rock.
- Marbella Film Festival: Marbella and red rock entertainment have a deep connection as red rock entertainment is sponsoring the Marbella film festival for the last 4 years. Every year, Gary Collins goes there to give the best film finance talk to the people at the festival.
- Norwich Film Festival: The CEO of red rock entertainment, Gary Collins always give a film finance talk at Norwich film festival. Gary is one of the reputed people who is always called to this film festival.
- Berlin film festival: Gary Collins, the CEO of red rock entertainment was honoured as a judge in the 70th international Berlin film festival held at the J. E. T. S. event.
- Canned film festival: In the Aesthetica short film festival held in the year 2020, the CEO of red rock entertainment, Gary Collins was invited to speak on film finance.
- Short film award: You may be amazed to know that red rock entertainment also held a short film competition to upbringing the talent of artists.
No wonder why the red rock entertainment reviews are filled will positive ratings and excellent remarks. The company is one of the best film finance company helping out the British film and tv industry especially when it comes to efficient tax investments. The CEO of the red rock entertainment Gary Collins is worldwide famous for his film finance talk be it the Cannes film festival, Berlin film festival, Norwich film festival or Marbella film festival. They also come up with short film awards to help the artists get the recognition they deserve. On top of that, they do come up with multiple seminars which invite some of the greatest finance investors to share some of the best tips. When it comes to awards, red rock entertainment has won the 2020 film finance company of the year and also, in 2019 Gary Collins won CEO of the year.