From door signs, visitors create the first – and most important – impression of any company. After all, advertising and informational design of an office, entertainment establishment or shopping center informs about the level of its seriousness, attentiveness towards potential customers and business partners better than the behavior of company employees.
If you select nameplates on office doors for any building in which you work and receive visitors, then it is in your hands that you have keys to a general opinion about this organization. Today, there are a considerable number of design options for office door signs. And you can order them in BSign company.
Why are they needed and where do they meet?
It is a duty of an opening public organization to buy signs on doors for all rooms that may be useful to staff or visitors. Depending on the purpose of premises and the nature of organization, different data will be applied to a product. For example, in government agencies, badges for offices with initials, positions and time of service of visitors by their owners are especially in demand, in entertainment establishments they are found on doors of toilets, utility rooms and elevators. And to make a sign for individual specialists, the branding applied next to the main information helps: logos, name, decor elements characteristic of the company, etc.
Main purpose types
Depending on the purpose, we can divide signs into:
- Advertising, with a help of which the manufacturer draws attention to their products. Such plates contain an advertising slogan and company logo.
- Address, containing street name, building number.
- Office, mounted on front doors of offices. From them, you can get information about who works in this office, his position, mode of work.
- Pointers. With their help, you can uniquely determine the location of desired office. Find out where the emergency exit is located in the event of an emergency, an emergency exit from every building.
How door labels are fixed?
It is not difficult to attach ready-made door signs to canvas. Typically, the following methods are used:
- Double-sided tape
- on double-sided tape – option, which is suitable for almost any sign type. Naturally, this method exists only for indoor use;
- on metal holders. This is how glass plates are usually attached. Distance from the wall 0.8 ” / 20 mm. It turns out that a gap of 2 cm remains between them and the door leaf, due to which an impression of a sign floating in the air is created; Materials and application features
Like any other flat information sign or sign on an office door or office wall is made in BSign company from a stainless steel. Customers who choose exclusivity and corporate identity prefer to order signs on office doors from us. Managers will definitely advise you to take a closer look at our advertising options. Carefully made products are immediately remembered by visitors and create a pleasant feeling of comfort and trust in them even before communicating with the company’s employees. Because BSign company creates HandMade products.