Many modern entrepreneurs do not limit their business by geographical limits. This is especially true for digital spheres. Therefore, if your target audience can be found in any country, let them know about you by sending SMS worldwide. This will help you promote your business abroad or always keep in touch with your foreign customers. Read on to find out how to send SMS to more than 200 countries cheaply and quickly with SMS Sender.
How to send an international text message
Our service is a worldwide SMS sender. It covers more than 200 countries, so you can reach your target audience anywhere. If you haven’t launched SMS campaigns yet, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it with SMS Sender .
1. Sign up to send international SMS
- Create an account. You can do this in a few clicks:
- Follow this link.
- Fill in all the fields (enter your name, email address, cell phone number, and password).
- Check the “I want to receive useful information by email” box.
- Click the “Register” button.
That’s it. Now you have a personal account in the SMS service around the world, and you can log in to the Personal Account of the Participant. In addition, you have 10 free test messages, so you can try to send them right after registration.
2. Get a sender ID to send an international SMS message
If you want recipients to see your brand or company name in the “SMS from” field, you need to register a sender ID. Here’s how to do it:
- Select “Sender IDs” in the left pane.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Fill out the form (select your country from the list, enter the sender ID you want to receive, your company website URL, the text of the message you are going to send, and information about your SMS campaign). When you have written all the necessary information, click the “Add” button
The form will be reviewed and approved within a few business days.
3. Add a list of recipients to send an international message
You can import phone numbers in several ways. This can be done very simply:
- Click “Address Books” on your left side.
- Click on “Add a new address book”.
- Enter its name and description (this is optional) and click “Create”.
Now you can add phone numbers in three ways: one by one, from a file, and the clipboard. Select the most convenient option and click the “Add” button. 4.
4. Send the international SMS campaign
It will take you less than a minute to prepare the campaign for sending:
- Click the “Send SMS Now” button.
- Fill out the form you see on the screen. Enter the sender ID you’ve already registered, the text (if you’re sending a test one, you can’t change it), add an unsubscribe link if you need one, and select the address book you just downloaded. Then click the submit button.
- Do an IMSI search to automatically verify the validity and status of the numbers in their databases, which has allowed them to streamline various processes and reduce the cost of a mass campaign.
That’s it! Now you know how to send SMS worldwide with our service.