In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for North America Telehealth Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for North America Telehealth Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10346711
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
North America telehealth market is expected to grow by 20.0% annually in the forecast period and reach $70.56 billion by 2030 driven by shortage of physicians, advancements in telecommunications, and need to expand healthcare access and improve healthcare quality amid COVID-19 pandemic and staying-at-home orders.
Highlighted with 25 tables and 50 figures, this 112-page report “North America Telehealth Market 2020-2030 by Component, Modality, Deployment Mode, Application, End User, and Country: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire North America telehealth market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2015-2019 and provides forecast from 2020 till 2030 with 2019 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
• Market Structure
• Growth Drivers
• Restraints and Challenges
• Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
• Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of North America market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify North America telehealth market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Component, Modality, Deployment Mode, Application, End User, and Country.
Based on Component, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
Based on Modality, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Real-time Interactive Healthcare
• Remote Patient Monitoring/Evaluation
• Store and Forward Healthcare
Based on Deployment Mode, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Web/APP-based Telehealth
• Cloud-based Telehealth
• On-premise Telehealth
Based on Application, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Other Applications
Based on End User, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
• Healthcare Providers
• Individuals and Patients
• Healthcare Payers
• Other End Users
Geographically, the following national/local markets are fully investigated:
For each key country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of key national markets by Modality, Application, and End User over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in North America telehealth market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
Aerotel Medical Systems
AMD North America Telemedicine
American Well Corporation
Doctor On Demand Inc.
North AmericaMedia Group
Koninklijke Philips NV
Resideo Life Care Solutions
Teladoc Health Inc.
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10346711
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of North America Telehealth Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609