Summary: As more and more people are gravitating towards new interpretations and designs of floral patterns, it’s also important to match the room’s aura with the right accessories. For example, your AC needs to have the right ac cover.
- It’s easy to elevate your room with a wallpaper. Offering instant pattern, color, and texture, it encompasses prime home space/real estate.
- Using floral wallpaper as bedroom design can be intimidating because a bedroom space should be rather relaxing or tranquil, or sensual and enticing.
- However, the key is to select a pattern and palette that complies with your aesthetics. If you love modern art, go for bold colors.
- If you like Zen temple, a natural texture would suffice.
- Cover your walls with grass cloth for a soothing texture. The canvas exhibits bold art.
- A busy and noisy floral in vibrant olive makes your warm bedroom more beautiful and less serious. It’s called earthy botanical style.
- You can let monochromatic patterns run wild in the room. A light print of lattice could be an awesome backdrop for a headboard (open toile) in an airy bedroom.
- An all-blue palette is playful and preppy.
A bold cityscape is always welcome. This modern, bright design, showcasing a mixture of geometric shapes and irregular stripes can accentuate any room. It’s suitable for lovers of contemporary art and also kids. The wallpaper can elevate your joyous room.’
Different floral styles
Out of all floral wallpapers, cherry blossoms are quite popular. Now, if you have an air-conditioner on the same wall, make sure the ac cover matches the pink and yellow details of the wallpaper.
- The best place to use it is your dining place as it adds a bright and playful floral accent to the wall sans overpowering or affecting the space.
- It’s always easy to go bold. Floral prints need not necessarily comprise only flowers. Check some kids’ rooms.
- They use a whimsical and bright floral animal design as the main canvas. It covers the entire space and the theme expands throughout the matching shelves and blue bed.
- With such a vibrant wallpaper, your room will instantly feel welcoming and complete.
- If you want to incorporate floral prints into your child’s room, but don’t want loud shades, play with subtle designs that integrate feminine and pretty inspirations. Large roses can add a dash of color to a neutral room.
A quick run through
Petal designs can create an incredible wallpaper. The inspiration is Chrysanthemum, which is a traditional oriental pattern. It works as a tempting statement in a woman’s bedroom or master suite.
- The classic brown and blue combination of floral patterns can dramatize a girl’s bedroom. It infuses a lot of elegance to the space.
- Modern florals are pretty common in girls’ bedrooms. A black and pink floral wallpaper make everything more glamorous.
- When you put blue blossoms in shades of white, you can make your room relaxing and chic.
The effect will be greater if it’s pastel blue in the backdrop. Portier clovers can also make great bedroom wallpapers. These floral bouquets entail elegant painting in metallic gold and enriched berry pinks.