The DRV8337DSGR component is a high-efficiency H-Bridge Motor Driver that is suitable for DC motors, solenoids and other general purposes for applications like cameras, DSLR lenses, and consumer electronics, etc. It features a set of protecting methods concerning under-voltage, over-current and thermal activities to ensure reliable performance. Besides, the DRV8337DSGR device has MOSFETs integrated for driving and controlling supports. Last but not least, the chip has a sophisticated sleep mode which helps cost less power when operating. (Concluded by Easybom)
From what we learn in the datasheet, Easybom wants to bring you these instructions and notes:
- All FETs in the H-bridge will be incapacitated if the voltage value supplied on the VCC pin turns lower than the under-voltage lockout limitation, so as the circumstance when the die temperature surpasses safe limits or the over-current condition occurs.
- It is recommended that all inputs be set at a low logic level to diminish the power cost.
- Despite that spending and volume should rise, it is generally useful to equip more bulk capacitance for the benefit of stability as well as a quick supply of high current available.
- The bulk capacitors are suggested to come from a higher voltage rating than the operating voltage to offer room for situations when the motor shifts from energy to supply.
- Attention ought to be taken to any propensity of the device entering thermal shutdown mode, which is an insinuation of overmuch power dissipation, insubstantial heatsinking or inordinate ambient temperature.
Pin Configuration (please look for pins function details in datasheets)
Part Symbol / Footprints
- Split Vcc/Vm Supplies
- 125nA Maximum Sleep Current
- Independent Half-Bridge Control
- RoHS3 Compliant
- Low voltage
- Battery Charger
- Robotics Technology
- Inverter circuits
- Small Package
- Low ON-Resistance
- Protection technology including UVLO, OCP, TSD
- High Efficiency
- Low loss
- FETs integrated
About the Manufacturer
In 1958 Texas Instruments (TI) is a worldwide semiconductor company, and today employs more than 30 000 people to design, conduct and market embedded processing components in 35 countries that are analog and product differentiated. TI has tried hard to become a solution supplier with a vision to change the technological world.
|DRV8837DSGT||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Brush DC H Bridge, 1 Output, -40°C ~ 85°C, 280 mOhms, 1.8 V to 7 V Supply, 1.8 A Out, 8-PIN WSON, RoHS Compliant||Texas Instrument|
|DRV8832DRCT||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Brush DC H Bridge, 1 Output, -40°C ~ 85°C, 450 mOhms, 2.75 V to 6.8 V Supply, 1 A Out, 10-PIN WSON, RoHS Compliant||Texas Instrument|
|LV8163QA-BH||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Brush DC H Bridge, 1 Output, -30°C ~ 95°C, 2 V to 6 V Supply, 0.7 A Out, 10-PIN UDFN, RoHS Compliant||On Semiconductor|
|DRV10866DSCR||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Brushless DC, 2 Outputs, -40°C ~ 85°C, 450 mOhms, 1.65 V to 5.5 V Supply, 0.8 A Out, 10-PIN WSON, RoHS Compliant||Texas Instrument|
|DRV10963DSNR||Motor Driver, 3Phase Sensorless BLDC, 3 Outputs, -40°C ~ 125°C, 800 mOhms, 1.65 V to 5.5 V Supply, 0.8 A Out, 10-PIN USON, RoHS Compliant||Texas Instrument|
|LC898301XA-MH||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Brush DC, 2 Outputs, -40°C ~ 85°C, 450 mOhms, 1.65 V to 5.5 V Supply, 0.8 A Out, 10-PIN WSON, RoHS Compliant||On Semiconductor|
|DRV8836DSSR||Motor Driver, Low Voltage Stepper Motor, 2 Outputs, -40°C ~ 85°C, 305 mOhms, 2 V to 7 V Supply, 1.5 A Out, 12-PIN WSON, RoHS Compliant||Texas Instrument|
- DC Motors
- General Purpose
- DSLR Lenses
- Consumer Electronics