Leaky roofs and cracks are widespread problems in rainy seasons. Apart from heavy rain, most of the population suffers from leaky and cracky roofs in the summer and winter season due to faulty construction or past incomplete repairing. As per the aesthetic views too, these roofs look very dirty and unpleasant. Some people may also have water stains that extend across ceilings or run-down walls, and the reason is probably a leaky and cracky roof. Tracking down the leak is the tenacious part, but the roof leak repair is usually pretty straightforward.
The present article is all about TARR TAPE, its basic information, properties, key features, and how to use it.
What is TARR TAPE?
TARR TAPE is an innovative torch-on rubberized material asphalt crack repair tape known as a universal solution for leaky and cracky roofs, pavements, drive-in surfaces. The crack filler tape works on the mechanism by melting into the asphalt or concrete driveway cracks, creates a permanent bond, waterproofs, and preserves the pavement surface.
Role of TARR TAPE in repairing leaky roofs without any professionals-
The pavement and roof repair markets can easily dress their wounds without help from professionals. The Pavemade’s latest innovation, TARR TAPE, allows homeowners to apply an adhesive asphaltic tape to cracks in asphalt concrete driveways and cracky roofs in just minutes.
Shelly McAdam, who is CEO of Pavemade, has once again made it fast and straightforward for posh property owners of all types to retain the maximum value in their properties by healing any damage and cracks as soon as it occurs.
It may not be a commonly acknowledged term to all the everyday homeowners, but tar and asphalt result from similar organic processes have identical characteristics. The idea of using TARR TAPE on roofs and asphalt on roads is outdated as having the doctor dress your wounds.
How water- a universal solvent is a primary culprit behind the leafy rooms-
The biggest threat to your home or any driveway is the “universal solvent,” known as water.
Failure to spend even a single rupee today in driveway repair typically costs more when kept unrepaired. If the homeowners delay until gigantic and remarkable cracks cover your driveway, the high rebuilding costs will be 14 times your repair costs.
The damage will worsen as soon as the water gets into a cracked driveway or a leaky roof. Hence it’s so essential to perform “just in time sealing.”
Explain it with an elementary example of-imagine every time you cut; you had to see a doctor dress your wounds. If you don’t see a doctor, your cuts or damage may have a chance to be infective, and you will be in more trouble and pain. Now compare the leaks and cracks to your skin wound.
As in history, there was no modern solution to such leaks and cracks. So, one should not wait for the professional to show up and immediately limit the cracks and leaks by using TARR TAPE to seal. It is a personal recommendation that, in time, sealing with TARR TAPE will be more beneficial for you and your cracked driveway than waiting for any insurance policy.
How does the TARR TAPE work- A simple guide
The TARR TAPE works on a simple formulation. Peel – torch- seal. The three easy steps and your roof leaks will never return. If you have used an adhesive bandage or tape in your life for any wound, you will know how to use TARR TAPE.
Steps to use the TARR TAPE is as follows-
• Peel the non-stick backing side from the tape and adhere it to the road surface or on your leaky roof.
• The next step is to use a direct fire source from a butane or propane torch for melting the asphaltic video in place.
• The rubberized asphalt surface that makes up the TARR TAPE melts into the remarkable and finite cracks and bonds directly to seal out any greasy moisture or leaks, hence preventing further water damage.
• Direct fire provides the most vital bonding force to your existing road or roof surface for road and roof repair.
• You will find many chemical-based adhesive tapes, but chemicals don’t provide the same asphalt-to-asphalt bonding that direct fire offers.
• You will have to pre-heat cracks or roof leaks to remove moisture absorbed by damages and provide a perfect combination between the forever recommended TARR TAPE and the existing gaps.
Key features of the TARR TAPE:
The key features about the TARR TAPE are here as below-
• Fast and simple application
• Limit water damage immediately
• Lower your risk for a significant loss as a trip-fall lawsuit
• Asphaltic to asphaltic or concrete bond
• DIY road and roof maintenance
• TARR TAPE comes in 2″ width and 50′ lengths.
• Also used to seal and repair the cracks on driveway, pavements. Parking lots. Roof, Tennis court, and many more.
• It is perfect for any driveway and parking lot surface cracks repair applications before seal coating.
The TARR TAPE works effortlessly and renders fast application on leaky and cracky surfaces. No other better alternatives have been emerged by now!