If you’ve ever installed or replaced a roof, you know how complex the process is. It’s expensive and time-consuming. It’s even more tedious when you have to deal with substandard proposals and inaccurate roof measurements.
If you’re looking for roofing software that solves the problems outlined above, then Roofr is the best choice for you among all the roofing software companies. It’s user-friendly and generates high-quality proposals. Plus, you don’t have to pay any signup fees.
In this article, you’ll discover what makes Roofr so good as a roofing software. You’ll also learn how you can use this platform to streamline your roofing business operations so you can become the go-to business in your space. Ready? Let’s get to it!
Roofr is a web-based tool that provides roofing contractors with measurements using satellite imagery. After defining the roof’s aerial images, the software generates detailed, high-quality reports that streamline your roofing process.
Additionally, it can generate Do It Yourself (DIY) reports consisting of building images, structural summaries, and roof diagrams.
What makes Roofr so good as a roofing software?
Roofr has top-of-the-line technology to make your roofing process easier. Here’s what’s available to you:
- A user-friendly interface – A user-friendly interface makes it easy for first-time users, as they won’t have to spend exorbitant amounts of time learning how to use the software.
- Pocket-friendly pricing – Creating an account is free, but Roofr also provides affordable pricing plans as indicated below:
- Basic plan – You’re only required to pay $15 to generate measurement reports for your roof, with the first report being free. Using the DIY feature, you can measure a roof and get the report at no cost.
- Pro plan ($89 a month) – With this plan, you gain access to all basic features and more extensive ones. For instance, you can make free material calculations and use e-signatures.
- Premium Plan ($149 a month) – With this package, your roof measurements become high-speed. Additionally, you’ll be able to access stunning proposals with e-signatures.
- Accurate roof measurements – You’ll get accurate reports, eliminating the risk of wasting resources. It also removes human error during manual roof measurement.
- Saves time – Generated reports are available to download within 24 hours. This helps speed up the roof installation or repair process.
- Generates high-quality proposals – Having trouble winning jobs? This software helps you develop job-winning proposals with outstanding quality.
- Detailed roof measurement reports – Roofr generates a 6-page report containing all the information you’ll need, including the total number of squares, edges, and pitch.
- Support service is available 24/7 – Outstanding customer service is also offered. The support desk is always available to help. You can get help by email, through phone support, with chat, or by checking their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Cross-platform – You can access the platform on all devices, whether you’re using a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Provides user training – Roofr provides in-app training for users, including video tutorials, detailed documentation, and live online help.
- Estimates the time and resources required to complete a roofing project – After generating roof measurement reports, the platform estimates the time needed to install a new roof or repair an existing one. On top of that, roofing materials required for the project are also identified.
- Roofing contractors can download reports without limit – You can download measurement reports any number of times whenever you need them.
How to use Roofr
To use the platform, follow these steps:
- Visit the Roofr website.
- Create an account free of charge by clicking the blue “Sign up” button. If you already have an account, click the “Log in” option.
- Provide the details you used while signing up and click the “Log in” option. If you can’t remember your password, simply click “Forgot password” and enter your email address. A password reset link will be sent to your email account.
- After logging in successfully, you can now access your dashboard.
- You can also access roof measurement reports by tapping the Measurements option on the left-hand side.
- Additionally, you can click on Proposals to view and create proposals.
- The Settings button is there if you need to change or update your details. It’s located at the bottom left-hand side of your dashboard.
Creating a Do It Yourself (DIY) measurement report on Roofr
This feature gives you measurement reports free of charge within minutes. To access this feature, follow these steps:
- Login to Roofr.
- On your dashboard, click on the Measurement button.
- Provide the address of the building’s report you need. You can also provide customer details such as name and phone number, although this is optional. Click submit.
- You can upload your roof’s image or work with a Bing image. You can also buy premium imagery.
- Begin drawing the roof’s edges and ridges on the uploaded image.
- After successfully drawing the edges, press the Edges option at the top navigation.
- Choose the edge type of your choice and press the line you just developed.
- Press the Facet button and provide additional information like rearranging layers and slope.
- Tap on the pitch and press your corresponding facet.
- After mapping everything, press Download.
- Review the report and send it to the customer.
Roofing contractors need an efficient roofing software platform to use when installing a new roof or repairing an existing one.
We recommend using Roofr to facilitate the process. It’s cheap, user-friendly, and accessible. The company also has a dedicated team to ensure you don’t experience any problems while using the platform.