People tend to use the terms weave and extensions interchangeably, but alas, they are not the same. A weave is when the hair is sewn directly onto flat cornrows.
Extensions, on the other hand, are typically attached to someone’s natural hair with the help of an adhesive or clamp — like keratin bonds or wig clips (more on clip-ins later). So, to be clear: All weaves are a form of extensions, but not all extensions are weaves.
There are various type of hair weave available in markets but which one is best or suitable for you ,it is hard to judge or find out but we assure after reading this blog you will be able to find out the differences between different kinds of human hair weave.
There are a whole lot of choices out there for hair weave. What you are going to do really is a trial and error. First, start with what kind of hair types are you trying to achieve. Usually, the cheaper the hair, the harder it’s going to feel, the more it’s going to tangle, the more it’s going to shed, the more it may itch your neck, the more possibilities that it wasn’t cleaned properly when it was put into the packaging. So, Lollyhair is here for you with best weave hair (virgin quality texture) and affordable price.
Different women have many different textures of hair; luckily there are a variety of different textures and types of weave that can suit just about any texture. Brazilian Remy, Indian Remy, Peruvian Remy, and Malaysian Remy are beauty supply, better than regular human hair. You can curl it, you can color it, and so whatever curl you have in your natural hair, you can actually have it made out of the Remy hair weave.
Different Kind of weave hair:
We all have different hair types and choosing the right one for you is important as it will determine how the hair extensions will feel and look.
The most popular virgin hair extensions are Brazilian, Malaysian, Indian, and Peruvian hair. In the discussion below, you will get to know their distinguishing features, including their origin, appearance, texture, density, lifespan, and color. You will also understand why you should prioritize them, and most importantly, how you can maintain them.
Brazilian Human Hair weave:
Brazilian hair originates from Brazil, a small rural place within the South-American regions. It is universal because it is usually soft, shiny, relatively thick, and lasts longer with little maintenance. It has the best sale data among the other hair weave.
It has the following properties:
- It has a thick texture.
- Its luster ranges from low to medium.
- It does not shade nor develop tangles easily.
- It is versatile; you can bleach it or style it even with hot styling tools.
- A bundle of Brazilian hair can weigh between 95-105g.
- Each order comes with three packages, and each packet has hair of varying lengths.
- It comes in a natural dark color. However, you can dye it to any shade or bleach it.
- Its weft is double machine weft, and it can last 8-12 months, depending on how you use and maintain it.
The most common styles that come with these weaves include:
- Body wave
- Lose wave
Peruvian Human Hair Weave:
Peruvian hair is just that hair that is best referred to as the multipurpose hair. It comes up as one of the most popular hair types you can ever have.
The hair is by the day earning the trust of many around the globe especially because it suits both Caucasian hair and afro descent hair.
The hair is not only comfy but it’s also natural, lustrous, silky and light. If you can buy yourself the 1000% virgin human hair then quality abounds for you.
It looks so natural that unless someone knows hair extensions well, they won’t know it’s not your natural hair.
Some of the features that make this stand out include:
- It is soft and silky but has a coarser and thicker texture compared to Brazilian hair
- It has a medium luster.
- It is feathery-light, and the hairdresser may only need a few bundles to achieve a voluminous look.
- It has a curly pattern, which curls more when it is wet.
- It comes in dark, deep brown, and light brown colors. Nonetheless, because of its versatility feature, you can bleach or dye it.
Malaysian Human Hair Weave:
The donors of Malaysian hair come from the regions of Southeast Asia-Malaysia. It increases in popularity because unlike other weaves; they do not require frequent wash because of their density. Some of its characteristics include:
- It has a silky and wavy hair texture. It has a high luster, ranging from medium to high.
- It is thicker than other weaves.
- It has a longer lifespan; however, it reduces its shine after a wash.
- You can find it in black and dark brown colors.
Indian Human Hair Weave:
The donors of these hairs are natives of India. People love it because its texture is the thickest, and comes with different styles, which include straight, wavy, and curly patterns. It has the following characteristics:
- It is flexible and versatile
- It has a commendable density
- It has a bright color
- It soft and can hold its curls long
Why Is Weave A Good Choice?
Weaves are becoming fashionable because they have many benefits. Some of its main advantages are as follows:
You will not have the burden of frequently styling your weave because even some of them come pre-styled.
When installing weaves, the hairstylist will have to braid your natural hair first, and then sew the pattern. Therefore, these hairpieces will help in guarding your hair against external factors like weather, daily wear, and tear, and heat styling tools, among others.
You can stay with your weave on for up to three months. If you maintain it well, you can clean it and reuse it.Because they do not process human hairs chemically, they give the hairdresser a pleasant feeling of wearing natural hair. You can easily find any texture and length, which will match with the shape of your face. You can find any human hair that will rhyme with your skin tone perfectly. You only need to have the skills of cornrowing your natural hair. The rest part is sewing the weave, which does not require any essential skill. You can choose to either change the hairstyle, color or change the wig if it does not impress you anymore. You can try different styles even with the use of heat styling tools, without the risk of damaging your natural hair. You can also recolor it or bleach it.
Final thoughts on How Should I Care Human Weave to make them last longer:
If you want the weave to last longer, you need to take good care of it in the following simple ways:
- Avoid sleeping on wet hair.
- Wash and condition it once in every two or three weeks.
- To avoid shedding, comb it gently using appropriate combs, preferably wide-tooth comb.
- Avoid lying it bare near too much heat, however, if need be, use heat protectants.
- Moisturize your weave daily using a leave-in conditioner.
- After washing, allow it to air dry, but avoid exposing it to the sun because it might fade.
- Apply products that will neither frizz nor dry your hair out. To be precise, use products, which are free of alcohol contents?
To make your weave soft and silky, nurse it with some oil after washing it. Take care not to use heavy oils, which will make your heavy and end up developing tangles.
- Avoid brushing them when wet.
Every hair is good; however, one weave will become better than the other depending on how you handle it. Know how to blend its color with your skin tone, match its lengths and styles with the shape of your face, and learn how you can maintain them.