In today’s digitalized world, most of the people are in need of converting one format of image or video to another format. Otherwise, they will also in need of getting additional features in their videos. There are hundreds of video converter software tools currently available in the market.
From among the various options of video converters, you should select the free video converter that includes the extraordinary features. A right choice of the video converter is definitely the most powerful tool which also includes the additional features such as video compressor, video trimmer, mp3 converter, video merger, and video size reducer.
They are available for all desktop/laptop computers, Android, and Apple iOS devices. With the increasing demands for the video converters, now days they are growing fast and also including more & more useful features.
Freemake Video Converter
Whenever you are considering the Freemake video converter tool, it is actually a free to use video editing application developed by the top rated software development company named Ellora Assets Corporation.
This particular application can be generally utilized to shift between the different video formats, create photo slideshows, rip video DVDs, and also music visualizations. It can as well as burn the highly compatible video streams to Blu-ray discs/DVD or directly upload them to YouTube.
This Freemake video converter includes the following features:
- This tool can read the majority of audio, video, and image formats & outputs to MP4, AVI, Matroska, WMV, SWF, FLV, Blu-ray, 3GP, DVD, MP3, and MPEG.
- Performing easy non-linear video editing actions such as rotating, cutting, spinning and merging the various videos into a single file with the transition effects.
- This converter software tool can also help making the photo slideshows with the background music. Then, the users can able to upload such videos on YouTube.
- This software program as well as prepares the videos which are all supported by the different multimedia devices such as Xbox, Sony Playstation, Apple devices like iPad, iPhone & iPod, Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, and Android mobile devices.
Official page: https://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/
2. Any Video Converter
Any video converter is also another best choice of the video converter tool developed by AnvsoftInc for Mac OS and MS Windows platforms. It is basically available in both the paid and free version. When it comes to the Windows version of this any video converter, it won the 5 star awards in 2012 for CNET downloads.
Besides converting video, the following are the highly considerable features of this amazing video converter for any of your requirements.
- It is actually the freeware software performing the different kinds of functions such as downloading videos from the web-based video sharing websites such as Niconico, YouTube, MetaCafe, and etc.
- The users of this Any video converter can able to edit the videos with the following functions such as,
- Adding video effects
- Combining multiple videos into a single file
- This software also allows everyone to make HTML5 videos with the advanced embedding code all set to make videos to DVD and also boost the video conversion fast up to 10 times quicker with CUDA speeding up.
- It will also make use of the AMD App encoder and Inter QSV for X265/H265 and X264/H264 video encoding.
- The program supports 100+ inputs and 160+ output files.
Official page: https://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/
3. VSDC Free Video Converter Freeware
VSDC free video converter is the most powerful, fast, easy to use and makes your work simple. The main purpose of this free video converteris to edit & convert the video files from one format to another. The key features highlight:
- This video converter software actually converts most of the video files into some other formats like AVI, MP3, MP4, MOV, and etc including the HD videos.
- It supports all key formats along with the advanced export presets. Using this export presets feature, the users can able to select the format and quality of the video you just wish without having to think twice. It includes huge presets covering all multimedia devices and formats.
- The software can do some video editing like delete video fragment, split or merge videos, and more.
- VSDC is fast-in-speed when do the conversion, yet able to maintain the high output video quality when converting.
The best choices of the above mentioned free video converters includes the functions to convert any video to different formats such as MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, 3GP, FLV, and more. They will also provide some other editing functions such as trim, merge, cut, stabilize, reverse, crop, slow motion, rotation, and etc.
You can always download the software from their official site and test for yourself. In case the free converters cannot fulfil your needs, you can get a premium or paid converter software that usually comes with better features and functionalities.
Click here for more interesting articles.