Buying a car is almost an accomplishment for every single person. Imagine what would happen if your accomplished dream is rotting in your garage because the engine is being faulty and you have to travel locally?
That is what happens when you don’t get your car a proper tune-up service regularly. Some of the perks of getting your car tuned up regularly include:
- Such small investments in your car prevent you from a big loss. Regular tune-up would not only smoothen your drive but would also help you cut the car costs in the near future.
- A dead engine can never be repaired. The only way to get that car with a dead engine working is to replace the whole engine. Therefore, it is important to regularly tune up your car so that the dead engine can be prevented and you can save yourself from spending a fortune.
- When a car is being driven frequently, certain parts of the engine tend to get loose and these can adversely affect your car’s performance. Car’s that perform poorly consume more fuel. A proper and professional vehicle tune-up boosts your car efficiency and makes it a fuel-efficient vehicle.
What does a tune-up do to a vehicle?
A proper tune-up plays a very central role in getting you to increase the engine performance, to let you feel the ultimate power of your vehicle.
Let us tell you what tune-up unleashes which power performance of your car?
- Synthetic Lubricant
Synthetic lubricants are very important in providing you a smooth ride. As they reduce friction which ultimately helps engines live longer. Synthetic Lubricants provide better lubrication in-between the moving parts than conventional oils do. Because they don’t break down in extreme-heat situations, which is the reason why they are used in a lot of performance applications. Synthetic lubricants are engineered to be more vigorous in terms of low-temperature pumpability and high-temperature stability. You will find that leading Range Rover Workshop in Abu Dhabi uses top class and synthetic lubricants to keep the Range Rover drive perfect!
Since ignitions are considered as the lowest maintenance component of the car, nobody checks them until they get a misfire or a “Check Engine” light is turned on. But even they need maintenance. When it is time to replace the ignition components, choose from the best high-performance ignition parts, either original or high-end aftermarket, you can find coils, ignition wires, or platinum tip spark plugs.
Ignition plays a very crucial role in not only enhancing the speed of the vehicle but an ignition system also generates a spark or heats an electrode to a high temperature to ignite a start. The output of a magneto depends on the speed of the engine, and therefore starting can be problematic.
The ignition timing is also a power dynamic therefore, it should be played with very carefully because pushing too much of it can cause damages to your engine.
Tuning in to the compression is the most productive way to increase the speed of your vehicle. As there never has been a more senseful into building power. But increasing compression can be harmful as compression and camshaft go hand in hand as they can also affect the working of compression and cylinder pressure.
One thing that should be kept in mind that increasing compression is a luxury because if low-octane fuel is used while increasing the compression, such high compression ratios can make gasoline engines subject to engine knocking commonly known as pre-ignition resulting in permanent engine damage. That is why fuel and spark curves are always to be noticed while you are bouncing compression.
- Spark Plug
if a spark plug can enhance the speed of a vehicle or not can be answered by what is the role of a spark plug in a car?
A spark plug is a device used for delivering electric current from the ignition system to the combustion chamber to ignite the compressed fuel/air mixture by an electric spark while retaining the compression pressure within the engine.
The regular cleaning of the plug is quite a small job, but it can go a big way to improving the overall performance of your engine. To keep dirt and grime out of the combustion chamber, your spark plug should be regularly cleaned. A small thing such as a plug is cleaned with a lot of delicacies, as the expert will remove the plug lead at first, clean the space around it. Remove the plug and then use a brush or a special cleaner to remove the dirt or dust that is being built up.
Such cleaning and maintenance can result in enhancing the power of the vehicle.
- Fuel System Cleaning
If you want a car that moves, a clog-free fuel injector is your mandatory need. There are almost 8 ways by which you can get a clog-free fuel injector:
- By cleaning the system from the gas tank by adding a premium formula cleaner.
- In-Depth Fuel injector cleaning or carburetor cleaning, intake valves, and combustion chambers with fuel system cleaner.
- To purge water from the fuel system.
- Lubricate valves, cylinders, injectors, and rings.
- Remove debris, dirt, carbon, and other deposits from the throttle body and throttle plate.
- Lubricate the throttle body and throttle moving parts with a corrosion inhibitor to prevent scoring and future deposit buildup.
- Dissolve deposits from the engine’s intake manifold, valves, and combustion chambers with a two-stage intake deposit cleaner.
- Leave residual engine cleaner in the engine to soften hard carbon deposits over time and reduce long-term build-up in catalytic converters.
Why is it important for you to get an engine Tune-up?
By now you must have an idea of how important it is to get regular tune-up as it not only keeps your engine up-to-date but it also helps you in enhancing the speed of your vehicle. Any engine that is not taken care of, sooner or later, is labeled as a dead engine. If regular maintenance and inspection aren’t performed on your engine, your vehicle may not be operating as reliably or efficiently as it should. A well-tuned engine operates at maximum performance levels. During a tune-up, engine parts that affect performance are checked and replaced.