The small cell 5G network market is expected to witness a CAGR of over 32%, during the forecast period (2020 – 2025). Small cells deliver a cost-effective solution for filling coverage gaps, growing bandwidth, and getting the networks ready for 5G, without the need to build more expensive macro sites.
Growing mobile data traffic is augmenting market growth positively. According to the Cisco Visual Networking Index (VNI) Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast, mobile data traffic is expected to witness a CAGR of 46%, from 2017 to 2022, reaching 77.5 exabytes per month by 2022. Additionally, Cisco’s study states that by 2022, a 5G connection may generate 2.6 times more traffic than the average 4G connection.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90213
With the increase in the number of mobile data traffics, the demand for advanced telecommunication networks is growing. By the deployment of 5G, the rising data usage is likely to meet the efficient network quality required. Emerging network development needs are expected to boost the market for small cell 5G networks, over the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Major Deployment in Indoor Operating Environment Boosting the Market Growth
– Small cells play a significant role in meeting the demand, for indoor voice and data coverage. The indoor segment is expected to be in high demand, owing to its wide range of functionalities, such as high indoor network connectivity and enhanced network coverage.
– The deployment of indoor small cells is more, due to the major deployment of small cells in public places, such as stadiums, shopping malls, college campuses, and residential buildings.
– Moreover, indoor small cells are expected to grow significantly over the forecast period, as people spend most of the time indoor, and they are unsatisfied with their indoor cellular connection performance. For instance, according to the Ericsson ConsumerLab, people spend 90% of their time indoors and 60% of the users are unsatisfied with their indoor cellular connectivity.
North America is Expected to Hold a Major Share
– North America is expected to hold a major share in the market studied, owing to the high adoption of advanced technologies, such as 5G. Carriers in the United States are increasingly deploying small cells to densify their networks, particularly in urban areas, while minimizing costs, as they increase capacity in advance of 5G deployments. For example, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile have shown a positive approach toward commercializing 5G networks.
– These operators have announced billion-dollar deals with network equipment vendors, such as Samsung, Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, and ZTE, to build up their 5G network infrastructure.
Small Cell 5G Network Market
Algorithmic Trading Market
Intellectual Property Management Software Market
Cyber Warfare Market
Data Center Accelerator Market
Behavioral Biometrics Market
Blockchain in Manufacturing Market
In-Building Wireless Market
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market
Over the Top (OTT) Market