New in Tech
Should You Buy A Refurbished iPhone 8 in 2021?
The Apple iPhone 8 was originally released in September 2017 and remained available from Apple until mid-April. Although you can still buy the unit in several mobile phone stores throughout the world.
You’re probably thinking that the iPhone 8 is outdated and old as it was released nearly four years ago. However, there are still more people who prefer to use iPhone 8 than Apple’s larger devices.
Everything you need to know about iPhone 8
The Apple iPhone 8 was once tagged as the “new generation” of iPhone as it became the 11th generation of the iPhone series. If you’re planning on purchasing an iPhone 8, the following are the things you need to know about it.
- Size and Design. In terms of design, the iPhone 8 is almost similar to the iPhone 7. Their similarity can be seen on the phone’s front as well as the buttons and ports. However, when you flip the device, you will notice that the iPhone 8 has a glass back. The glass back allows for the addition of wireless charging. The iPhone 8 also features Qi inductive charging.
In terms of size, the iPhone 8 is 5.45 (H) x 2.65 (W) x 0.29 (D) in inches. It also weighs 5.2 ounces. The device is easy to use with one hand.
- Screen and Display. The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina display with a resolution of 1334 x 750. While it’s similar to iPhone 7, Apple added the True Tone, which gives the device an improved color range, saturation, and contrast. It makes iPhone 8’s display better able in making automatic adjustments based on ambient lighting.
- Processor and Performance. Buying the iPhone 8 will get you the Apple A11 Bionic chip with 2GB of RAM. The Apple A11 Bionic is a six-core processor that features four energy-efficient cores and two high-performance cores. It also has a motion coprocessor and Neural Engine. This means that even though iPhone 8 is not in the lineup of the newest iPhone on the market, this device is still powerful enough to handle daily use such as sending messages and emails, making calls, surfing the web, using social media, and taking pictures and videos.
- Camera. Camera has been one of the most important features people look into when shopping for new phones. It may be an old iPhone model but this device has been called “one of the best-performing mobile device cameras.” The iPhone 8’s 7MP front camera has an f/2.2 aperture along with auto-image stabilization. It also has a Retina flash, auto HDR, face detection, and the capability to capture 720p video at 240 frames per second as well as 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
The single-camera setup on the rear of the iPhone 8 has a 12MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture, auto-focus, optical image stabilization, and a True Tone flash. The back camera can capture 4k video at up to 60 frames per second and 1080p video at up to 240 frames per second.
- Software. Software is another factor to consider when you’re thinking of purchasing an old model iPhone. Apple will not roll out software updates forever. In iPhone 8’s case, the device is still getting current updates. When it was released in 2017, the iPhone 8 was running iOS 11.0. At present, the device is running the most current version of iOS.
- Other highlights. The iPhone 8 also has an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance. This will allow the device to be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. However, you should remember that the iPhone 8 is water-resistant and not waterproof. You can’t swim with this device but its IP67 rating is enough to help if the phone accidentally went for a swim.
Why some iPhone 8 were refurbished
While the price of the iPhone 8 nowadays has gone down with the emergence of new iPhone models, buying a refurbished version of it is more affordable. It’s a good deal for someone who is on a tight budget but is looking for a new phone to use.
The Apple iPhone 8 was once tagged as the “new generation” of iPhone as it became the 11th generation of the iPhone series. (Photo credit: qwikfone.com)
If you’re concerned about the term “refurbished,” you don’t need to be worried as refurbished phones, while they are pre-owned, are totally wiped, tested, and repaired to work like new. Apple is even selling refurbished iPhones in its store.
To further abate your worries, here are some of the reasons why the iPhone 8 and other units were returned to Apple.
- The iPhone was used as a demonstration model.
- The previous owner returned the phone unused within 14 days, as per Apple’s refund and exchange policy.
- The iPhone was returned to Apple due to a fault. While this reason will increase your worries, Apple assured that whatever the fault is in the device, it has been already identified and fixed before reselling.
Apple also guaranteed that the refurbished products they sell undergo full functional testing and thorough cleaning. Parts that were replaced are genuine Apple parts.
You might also notice that some shops that sell refurbished phones have grade scores A, B, or C. These grade scores indicate the condition of the phone.
Grade A – the phone looks like a brand new device or has very few signs of wear
Grade B – the phone might have some minor scratches and some wear
Grade C – the phone looks used and has obvious signs of wear
Why buy the refurbished iPhone 8
You already know the features that the iPhone 8 possesses. Now comes the question of whether or not you should buy this device in 2021. The iPhone 8 has become a popular choice due to it having a smaller form factor and a home button.
Apart from being budget-friendly, here are more reasons why you should buy a refurbished iPhone 8 in 2021.
- You will get a one-year warranty
- There is no shipping cost if you buy directly from Apple
- You will be able to utilize Apple’s 14-day returns policy
- You will get 90 days of tech support
There are also other stores where you can buy refurbished iPhone 8. Just make sure that the store you’re planning on buying the phone from will give you the guarantee that the refurbished device you’re getting is nothing less than Grade A quality. One of the said stores is the QwikFone
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy a refurbished iPhone 8 from QwikFone.
- You will get the best iPhone 8 refurbished at the lowest cost. This is because QwikFone has a team known as smartphone wizards due to their ability to restore any phone to its pristine condition.
- You will get an affordable refurbished iPhone 8 that ranges from £235 to £290, depending on what memory size you are choosing.
- You will get a free set of new accessories such as a charger and earphones of the same quality level as Apple’s accessories.
- You will get a refurbished OEM battery if the original battery of the iPhone 8 is used in a way that makes it not meet QwikFone’s requirements. The refurbished OEM battery is used to guarantee the performance of the original battery without raising the cost, and the price, of the refurbished iPhone 8.
- You will get a 12-month warranty that covers not just the handset but also the set of accessories that comes with the iPhone 8. The warranty ensures that you will get a free repair for any manufacturing or refurbishing issues in the phone. You are also entitled to free replacements for the accessories that have issues.
- You can pay for the refurbished iPhone 8 using bank transfers and credit cards for online purchases. You can pay monthly payments for a refurbished unlocked iPhone 8 if you’re using PayPal Credit and Klarna. You can be assured that you will pay no additional cost if you choose to pay using the aforementioned methods as they offer installment plans free of interest.
- You will get the most affordable and secure shipping and delivery services.
- You will get a full refund within 30 days from the order date. If you’re planning on returning the refurbished iPhone 8 for some reason, make sure that the device is kept in its pristine condition and the accessory set is complete and brand-new. Once the returned order content is received and revised, QwikFone will issue a refund to the same payment method that the customer used to pay for it.
- You will enjoy using an unlocked device when you buy a refurbished iPhone 8 from QwikFone. You will get to use any carrier’s SIM card in this device with no technical blockages or problems. What’s even more amazing is that the store’s unlocking of the iPhone 8 is authorized and regulated. This will assure you that no issues will arise when you’re using it in any country.
One of the best-selling iPhone devices in QwikFone is the iPhone 8 256GB Gold. (Photo credit: qwikfone.com)
Here are some of the iPhone 8 refurbished unlocked by QwikFone:
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Red
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Red
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Space Grey
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Space Grey
If you want a recommendation, the store suggests that you will be most satisfied using either the iPhone 8 256GB Space Grey or the iPhone 8 256GB Gold. QwikFone’s best-selling iPhone devices are the ones that have the largest internal memory while most of its customers prefer the Space Grey and Gold color variants.
The refurbished iPhone 8, regardless of what variety you plan to buy, guarantees to work and look as good as new from every aspect. If you’re looking for the best device to buy that will not leave you with an empty wallet, the refurbished iPhone 8 is perfect to purchase in 2021.
New in Tech
How Can IT Staffing Companies Help Startups Scale and Grow?
In today’s fast-paced digital world, startups often need help to expand and achieve sustainable growth. One key factor that can significantly impact their success is having a skilled and reliable IT workforce. However, finding and hiring top IT talent can be overwhelming for startups with limited resources and time constraints. That’s where IT staffing companies come in. They offer a valuable solution to meet the staffing needs of startups, helping them scale and grow efficiently.
This article will discuss how Top IT staffing companies can support startups in hiring, making it more straightforward.
How can an IT staffing firm benefit Startups?
1. Makes recruitment process easy for startups
IT staffing companies help startups by making finding talented IT professionals easier. They have extensive networks and databases of skilled IT workers, so they can quickly find suitable startup candidates. This saves startups time and effort because they don’t have to search through resumes or interview many people.
Instead, they can rely on the staffing company for recruitment. This lets startups focus on their primary business activities while leaving the hiring to the experts.
2. Access to Specialized Skills
Startups need specific IT skills to be innovative and competitive, but recruiting permanent employees with those skills can be expensive and complicated, especially in the starting. IT staffing companies help by giving startups access to various IT professionals with expertise.
Whether it’s software development, cybersecurity, data analytics, or cloud computing, startups can find the suitable talent for their projects or short-term needs. This way, startups can have the requisite skills to grow and succeed without the long-term commitment and cost of hiring full-time employees.
3. Maximizing Efficiency and Minimizing Expenses
Startups often experience unpredictable demands that can change quickly. Having a fixed IT team in such situations is difficult for them. However, IT staffing companies can help by offering flexible options. They provide temporary or contract-based staff, which means startups can scale their workforce based on their immediate needs. This flexibility saves costs because startups don’t have to hire full-time employees.
It also reduces the risks of having too many or too few staff members. Using an IT staffing company, startups can efficiently meet their changing IT needs and stay agile.
4. Faster Time-to-Hire
Startups need to move quickly to succeed in the market. Traditional hiring processes can take a long time, causing delays that can hold back growth. IT staffing companies speed up the hiring process by doing initial screenings and interviews for startups. They also check the qualifications and references of candidates.
This way, they provide startups with a smaller group of candidates who fit the job well. This saves a lot of time and helps startups bring in the right people faster.
5. Enabling Startups to Concentrate on What They Do Best
Small businesses face many challenges and have many tasks to handle. If they take time away from their main strengths, it can hurt their chances of growing. Small businesses can hand over finding and managing IT professionals by teaming up with an IT staffing company. This lets them concentrate on their main activities. It means they can put their time and money into creating new and exciting products, building good customer relationships, and growing their business overall.
By partnering with an IT staffing company, startups can focus on their core competencies, save time and resources, and quickly bring in the right IT professionals. If you’re a startup looking to scale your IT team and drive growth, consider partnering with Arokia IT, a leading IT staffing company that can connect you with top-notch IT talent.
New in Tech
Will AI transform the market for web design in London?
Many industries have been transformed by artificial intelligence, and web design is no exception. There is considerable interest in how AI will change the web design business in London, where the tech environment is blooming. We will look at how it could affect web design in London in this post.
How is Artificial Intelligence related to web design?
First, it’s critical to comprehend what artificial intelligence is and how it relates to web design. When a machine is built to learn from data and make judgments based on that learning, it is said to have artificial intelligence. A-I may be used in web design to analyze user data and behavior, then provide customized designs based on that data.
– The development of chatbots
The development of chatbots is one area of web design that has already had an influence. AI-powered software tools called chatbots may converse with people and provide advice or information. Many companies in London have deployed chatbots on their websites to enhance customer service and engagement as they have grown in popularity over the last few years.
– Usage of machine-learning algorithms
Using machine learning algorithms is another way AI is changing site design. To create individualized website designs, machine learning algorithms may analyze user data and behavior to spot patterns and trends. This enables companies to design websites that are customized to the unique requirements and tastes of their visitors, thus increasing engagement and conversion rates.
– Enhancing website performance
AI may be used to enhance website performance in addition to creating customized website designs. AI-powered technologies, for instance, may analyze website performance and pinpoint areas for improvement, including optimizing pictures or simplifying the code. This may result in quicker load times and a better user experience in general.
– The design of a website
Of course, there are worries about how it will affect site design. One worry is that AI-powered tools can prevent site designers from being innovative and creative. Designers may become less ready to take chances and attempt new things if they depend too much on AI-generated designs. Furthermore, there is a chance that AI-generated designs may grow to resemble one another, making it difficult to distinguish across websites.
– Replacing human designers
The possibility for AI to completely replace human designers is another issue. It may undoubtedly help designers in their job, but it is doubtful that it will ever totally replace their originality and intuition. Additionally, there is a chance that firms may stop needing as many designers on staff as a result of AI-powered web design tools, which might result in job losses in the sector.
Despite these reservations, it is probable that A-I will keep playing a significant role in web design in London and elsewhere. The ability to create even more individualized and efficient website designs will increase as AI-powered technologies grow more complex and powerful. To guarantee that A-I is utilized in a manner that fosters innovation and creativity rather than constraining it, it is crucial for companies and designers to approach it cautiously.
– Understanding the ethical issues
There are ethical issues to take into account when it comes to web design in addition to the before listed worries. One worry is that designs produced by A-I can reinforce prejudices and preconceptions, especially if the data being analyzed is not sufficiently varied. For instance, a machine learning algorithm may produce designs that are more attractive to one demographic while neglecting the demands and preferences of other groups if it is trained on a dataset that is mostly composed of white male consumers.
– Role that designers and developers will have to play
Designers and developers must actively try to ensure that their datasets are varied and representative while also being cognizant of the limits of AI in order to handle these issues. Additionally, by carefully analyzing and analyzing the data, they should attempt to reduce any possible biases that may be present.
– It can also revolutionize the web design industry in London
Despite these obstacles, there are several chances for A-I to revolutionize the London web design sector. The creation of AI-powered design tools that may make designers’ jobs easier and more productive is one possible avenue for progress. It may be used, for instance, to automate monotonous activities like picture resizing or code optimization, freeing up designers to concentrate on more imaginative and strategic work.
– Voice-enabled interfaces
The creation of voice-enabled interfaces is another area where A-I may have a significant influence. Businesses will need to change their websites to be voice-friendly as more customers engage with web pages via voice assistants like Alexa or Siri. Even for consumers who are not used to using speech technology, designers may develop voice interfaces that are simple and straightforward with the aid of AI-powered tools.
– Enhancing accessibility
Finally, A-I can assist companies in making their websites more accessible. A-I can identify locations where people with impairments may have trouble navigating the site or accessing information by analyzing user data and behavior. The site may then be made more accessible for all users by implementing design improvements that boost accessibility.
New in Tech
Java Full Stack Vs. Python Full Stack: Which one to choose?
Full stack development has become increasingly popular, allowing developers to create complete web applications encompassing front-end and back-end components. The most popular full stack programming languages are Python and Java, each with advantages and disadvantages.
Java is a secure and scalable language commonly used for enterprise-level applications. In contrast, Python is famous for start-ups and smaller web applications because of its simplicity and usability. However, with both languages having advantages, it can take time to determine which one to choose.
This article will explain Java Full Stack vs. Python Full Stack and compare the pros and cons of each. We’ll also explore the factors to consider when choosing between the two and discuss the market demand and job opportunities for each. Once you’ve finished reading this article, you’ll better know which language would be the most incredible fit for your full stack development needs.
Comparison of Java Full Stack and Python Full Stack:
Regarding full-stack development, Java and Python are two popular choices among developers. So let’s examine the comparison in more detail.
- Back-end Development: Java Full Stack uses Java for back-end development, while Python Full Stack uses Python for back-end development. Java is a popular option for enterprise-level applications because of its reputation for reliability, security, and scalability. On the other hand, Python is renowned for being easy to learn and use, making it a popular choice for startups and smaller web applications.
- Speed: Java is faster than Python, which makes it a preferred choice for high-performance applications. However, Python is still fast enough for most web applications.
- Community Support: Both Java and Python have large and active developer communities, but Python’s society is more extensive and diverse, providing a more comprehensive range of tools, frameworks, and libraries for full stack development.
- Learning Curve: Java is more complex than Python and requires more time and effort to learn, while Python has a shorter learning curve and is easier to understand.
The decision between Java Full Stack and Python Full Stack depends on the particular requirements and project objectives. Both have advantages and downsides. Therefore, developers must carefully consider scalability, security, ease of use, and available resources before deciding.
Pros and Cons of Java Full Stack Development:
Java Full Stack development is popular among developers due to its robustness, security, and scalability. However, like any other programming language, Java Full Stack has pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look at them.
- Security: Java is a well-liked option for enterprise-level applications that demand high security because of its reputation for security features.
- Scalability: Java is perfect for applications anticipated to grow over time because of its ability to manage massive volumes of data and traffic.
- Versatility: Java can be used for a wide range of applications, from web to mobile app development, making it a versatile language.
- Rich Libraries: Java has a vast collection of libraries and frameworks, making it easy to develop complex applications.
- Multithreading: Java’s capabilities allow for faster and more efficient application development.
- Complexity: Java is a complex language that requires developers to have a strong understanding of programming concepts.
- Slower Development: Java’s complex syntax and architecture can slow development.
- Limited Flexibility: Java’s front-end development is more flexible than other languages, making it difficult to customize and design web interfaces.
- Memory Management: Java’s automatic memory management can sometimes cause performance issues in large applications.
- Learning Curve: Java is more demanding than most languages, which might be difficult for novices.
Pros and Cons of Python Full Stack Development:
Python Full Stack development is popular among developers due to its simplicity, ease of use, and flexibility. However, like any other programming language, Python Full Stack has pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look at them.
- Ease of Use: Python has a simple and easy-to-understand syntax, making it a popular choice among beginners.
- Flexibility: Python is used for various applications, from web development to data science.
- Large Community Support: Python has a large and active developer community, providing a wide range of tools, frameworks, and libraries for full stack development.
- Speed of Development: Python’s simplicity and ease of use allow for faster development, making it a popular choice for startups and smaller web applications.
- Integration with Other Languages: Python can easily integrate with other languages, making it easier to develop complex applications.
- Performance: Python is slower than other languages, which may make it unsuitable for applications that require high performance.
- Limited Scalability: Python may need help to handle large amounts of data and traffic, making it less suitable for enterprise-level applications.
- Limited Libraries: Python has a smaller library collection and frameworks than other languages, which may limit its functionality.
- Multithreading: Python’s multithreading capabilities are limited, which may cause performance issues in some applications.
- Dynamic Typing: Dynamic typing in Python occasionally results in problems that are challenging to find and correct.
Which One to Choose: Factors to Consider
When deciding between Java Full Stack and Python Full Stack development, there are several factors that developers should consider.
- Firstly, developers should consider the specific needs and requirements of their projects. For example, Java Full Stack development may be the better choice if the project requires high security and scalability. On the other hand, if the project requires flexibility and ease of use, Python Full Stack development may be the better option.
- Secondly, developers should consider the existing knowledge and expertise of their team. For example, if the unit is already proficient in Java, sticking with Java Full Stack development may be easier and more efficient. Similarly, if the team has experience with Python, Python Full Stack development may be the better choice.
- Thirdly, developers should consider each language’s available resources, such as frameworks, libraries, and tools. For example, Java has a vast collection of libraries and frameworks, while Python has a smaller but still significant collection.
Ultimately, the choice between Java Full Stack and Python Full Stack development will depend on the specific needs and requirements of the project, as well as the existing knowledge and resources available to the development team.
The choice between Java Full Stack and Python Full Stack development depends on various factors, such as project requirements, team expertise, and available resources. Java Full Stack offers security, scalability, and versatility, while Python Full Stack offers ease of use, flexibility, and a large community.
For those interested in pursuing a career in full stack development, Java Full Stack Developer courses and Python Full Stack Developer courses are available to help individuals gain the necessary skills and knowledge to become proficient in these languages. These courses cover front-end development, back-end development, database management, and software testing, preparing individuals for a career in full stack development.
New in Tech
What Is WhatsApp Plus And How You Can Install WhatsApp Plus Apk
WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of the popular messaging app, WhatsApp. It offers a range of additional features and customization options that are not available on the original app. In this article, we’ll explore what WhatsApp Plus is and how you can install it on your device.
What is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is a third-party app that has been developed by independent developers. It is not an official app and is not supported by WhatsApp. The app offers various customization options and features that are not available on the original WhatsApp.
Some of the features of WhatsApp Plus include:
- Customization options for the user interface, including themes, colors, and fonts.
- The ability to send larger files, such as videos, music, and documents.
- The option to hide your online status and last seen timestamp.
- The ability to disable read receipts and typing indicators.
- The option to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
How to Install WhatsApp Plus APK?
Before you can install WhatsApp Plus APK, you need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option on your device. This option allows you to install apps that are not available on the Google Play Store. To enable this option, go to your device’s settings, then “Security” or “Privacy,” and find the “Unknown Sources” option. Enable it by toggling the switch to the right.
Once you’ve enabled Unknown Sources, follow these steps to install WhatsApp Plus APK:
Step 1: Download WhatsApp Plus APK
The first step is to download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus APK from a reliable source. There are various websites and forums that offer WhatsApp Plus APK. It’s important to make sure that you download the latest and official version of the app to ensure that you get all the features and updates.
Step 2: Back up your chats
Before you install WhatsApp Plus, it’s important to back up your chats to avoid losing your conversations. To do this, open WhatsApp, go to “Settings,” then “Chats,” and select “Chat Backup.” Tap on “Back Up Now” to create a backup of your WhatsApp chats.
Step 3: Install WhatsApp Plus APK
Once you’ve downloaded the APK file, locate it in your device’s file manager or downloads folder. Tap on the file to start the installation process. Follow the prompts on the screen to install the app on your device. The installation process should only take a few minutes.
Step 4: Set up WhatsApp Plus
Once WhatsApp Plus is installed on your device, open the app and follow the on-screen prompts to set it up. You’ll need to provide your phone number and verify it through a code that you’ll receive via SMS. Once your number is verified, you’ll be able to set up your profile and start using the app.
Step 5: Restore your WhatsApp chats
If you want to restore your WhatsApp chats, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open WhatsApp Plus and go to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Chats” and then “Chat backup.”
- Tap on “Back Up Now” to create a backup of your WhatsApp Plus chats.
- After the backup is complete, uninstall WhatsApp Plus from your device.
- Install WhatsApp and set it up.
- During the setup process, WhatsApp will prompt you to restore your chats from a backup. Select “Restore” and choose the backup you just created in WhatsApp Plus.
WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of the popular messaging app, WhatsApp, that offers a range of additional features and customization options. It’s important to note that WhatsApp Plus is not an official app, and WhatsApp may not support it. Therefore, downloading and using WhatsApp Plus is at your own risk. Additionally, make sure to back up your WhatsApp chats before installing WhatsApp Plus
New in Tech
7 Features to Include in Your Site’s Team Page
When prospective customers or collaborators land on your business’s webpage, your ‘about us’ or ‘team page’ is generally the first place they end up. Why? Because a team page is a quick and easy way for stakeholders to get a sense of your company’s credibility. With so many scam sites online, customers want to know they’re dealing with a genuine business.
Your ‘About Us’ page is also a way to introduce your business and values to prospective customers. Here are 7 features to include to set yourself apart from your competitors.
Brief Mission Statement
Before you introduce your team, showcase their overarching values with a brief mission statement. Your mission statement should sufficiently sum up the core values that inform your company’s day-to-day practices and illustrate some of the ways in which you demonstrate these principles.
For example, “our team believes in environmental sustainability. That’s why the page your reading is in dark mode, which reduces overall energy consumption and combats climate change!”
Research has shown that team photos play a huge part in strengthening your customer’s perceived relationship with your business. By displaying photos of your staff on your team page, you’re humanising your brand and adding a degree of personalisation to the buyer’s experience. For maximum results, ensure that your team is photographed with an open and welcoming posture (no crossed arms).
Individual Employee Profiles
Some ‘About Us’ pages group employees together by teams and provide only a general overview of each section of the business. Individual employee profiles are far more effective for building relationships and engagement with your visitors. Each profile should clearly display your employees’ names, positions, and their relevant skills. Humour can also play a part in making your brand memorable, so don’t be afraid to include a fun fact or anecdote section.
If your employee profiles are engaging, the reader will be prompted to reach out to your team to discuss using your product/service. Under each employee profile, provide clear contact details, such as phone numbers and email addresses. To improve your SEO and increase engagement, you can also add in links to employees’ LinkedIn pages.
Your employee profiles should make your visitors want to engage with your team. You can increase the likelihood of your audience making an inquiry or a purchase by including a call-to-action. A call-to-action is a phrase that is designed to prompt the reader to take a certain step. For example, under each employee profile, you could add a hyperlink reading, “click here to chat to me about your home loan today”.
If you’ve had stellar feedback from customers about your team, display it prominently on your ‘About Us’ page. This will demonstrate to prospective customers that you’re committed to excellence in both product and customer service. Research has shown that positive reviews can also dramatically increase sales.
Stand out from your competitors by harnessing the power of creativity. Your site teams page is no exception. While it needs to contain the elements listed above and should be coloured to match your branding, the style is completely up to you. Research interactive elements and widgets for your page, such as polls or a live chat system. Include a joke or quote of the day. The key is to create something memorable while keeping in line with your brand’s identity.
Your site’s ‘team page’ shouldn’t be an afterthought. Following the guidelines above, you can create a high-quality bio page that increases your brand credibility and generates higher visitor engagement.
- auto (162)
- business (3,202)
- CBD (190)
- Education (507)
- fashion (412)
- finance (11)
- Food (189)
- games (358)
- health (1,387)
- home (693)
- How To (491)
- Latest News (5,740)
- Law (332)
- life style (933)
- Money & Market (238)
- music (16)
- New in Tech (1,895)
- PCNOK (1)
- People interest (288)
- pet (85)
- sports (200)
- Travel (345)
- Will YouTube gaming introduces the thrills of games to the next generation?
- What is the best way to use HHC Cannabinoid Carts?
- Introducing Oval Advisors: Your Trusted Partner for Financial Services in Geneva
- How Is A Term Plan Good For People Suffering From Diabetes?
- How Many Days to Visit Vietnam and Cambodia?
Latest News1 year ago
Finding the Best VPS Hosting for WordPress 2020
Latest News1 year ago
दिल दहला देनी वाली खबर महिला ने भरे बाजार में पिया जहर साथ में बच्चे को भी दिया
Latest News6 months ago
Why You Should Invest in an Expense Management Software
CBD2 years ago
How To Get a License To Grow Cannabis in Arizona
auto1 year ago
Mac VPN: How it Improves Security
business9 months ago
Turning Invoices To Cash, 1st Capital Service Offers Stability And Assurance For Invoice Factoring Services
Latest News10 months ago
What are the best Balloons of 2022?
Latest News1 year ago
De Giro Stock Exchange Brokers And The Giro Eft