The Apple iPhone 8 was originally released in September 2017 and remained available from Apple until mid-April. Although you can still buy the unit in several mobile phone stores throughout the world.
You’re probably thinking that the iPhone 8 is outdated and old as it was released nearly four years ago. However, there are still more people who prefer to use iPhone 8 than Apple’s larger devices.
Everything you need to know about iPhone 8
The Apple iPhone 8 was once tagged as the “new generation” of iPhone as it became the 11th generation of the iPhone series. If you’re planning on purchasing an iPhone 8, the following are the things you need to know about it.
- Size and Design. In terms of design, the iPhone 8 is almost similar to the iPhone 7. Their similarity can be seen on the phone’s front as well as the buttons and ports. However, when you flip the device, you will notice that the iPhone 8 has a glass back. The glass back allows for the addition of wireless charging. The iPhone 8 also features Qi inductive charging.
In terms of size, the iPhone 8 is 5.45 (H) x 2.65 (W) x 0.29 (D) in inches. It also weighs 5.2 ounces. The device is easy to use with one hand.
- Screen and Display. The iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch Retina display with a resolution of 1334 x 750. While it’s similar to iPhone 7, Apple added the True Tone, which gives the device an improved color range, saturation, and contrast. It makes iPhone 8’s display better able in making automatic adjustments based on ambient lighting.
- Processor and Performance. Buying the iPhone 8 will get you the Apple A11 Bionic chip with 2GB of RAM. The Apple A11 Bionic is a six-core processor that features four energy-efficient cores and two high-performance cores. It also has a motion coprocessor and Neural Engine. This means that even though iPhone 8 is not in the lineup of the newest iPhone on the market, this device is still powerful enough to handle daily use such as sending messages and emails, making calls, surfing the web, using social media, and taking pictures and videos.
- Camera. Camera has been one of the most important features people look into when shopping for new phones. It may be an old iPhone model but this device has been called “one of the best-performing mobile device cameras.” The iPhone 8’s 7MP front camera has an f/2.2 aperture along with auto-image stabilization. It also has a Retina flash, auto HDR, face detection, and the capability to capture 720p video at 240 frames per second as well as 1080p video at 30 frames per second.
The single-camera setup on the rear of the iPhone 8 has a 12MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture, auto-focus, optical image stabilization, and a True Tone flash. The back camera can capture 4k video at up to 60 frames per second and 1080p video at up to 240 frames per second.
- Software. Software is another factor to consider when you’re thinking of purchasing an old model iPhone. Apple will not roll out software updates forever. In iPhone 8’s case, the device is still getting current updates. When it was released in 2017, the iPhone 8 was running iOS 11.0. At present, the device is running the most current version of iOS.
- Other highlights. The iPhone 8 also has an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance. This will allow the device to be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. However, you should remember that the iPhone 8 is water-resistant and not waterproof. You can’t swim with this device but its IP67 rating is enough to help if the phone accidentally went for a swim.
Why some iPhone 8 were refurbished
While the price of the iPhone 8 nowadays has gone down with the emergence of new iPhone models, buying a refurbished version of it is more affordable. It’s a good deal for someone who is on a tight budget but is looking for a new phone to use.
The Apple iPhone 8 was once tagged as the “new generation” of iPhone as it became the 11th generation of the iPhone series. (Photo credit: qwikfone.com)
If you’re concerned about the term “refurbished,” you don’t need to be worried as refurbished phones, while they are pre-owned, are totally wiped, tested, and repaired to work like new. Apple is even selling refurbished iPhones in its store.
To further abate your worries, here are some of the reasons why the iPhone 8 and other units were returned to Apple.
- The iPhone was used as a demonstration model.
- The previous owner returned the phone unused within 14 days, as per Apple’s refund and exchange policy.
- The iPhone was returned to Apple due to a fault. While this reason will increase your worries, Apple assured that whatever the fault is in the device, it has been already identified and fixed before reselling.
Apple also guaranteed that the refurbished products they sell undergo full functional testing and thorough cleaning. Parts that were replaced are genuine Apple parts.
You might also notice that some shops that sell refurbished phones have grade scores A, B, or C. These grade scores indicate the condition of the phone.
Grade A – the phone looks like a brand new device or has very few signs of wear
Grade B – the phone might have some minor scratches and some wear
Grade C – the phone looks used and has obvious signs of wear
Why buy the refurbished iPhone 8
You already know the features that the iPhone 8 possesses. Now comes the question of whether or not you should buy this device in 2021. The iPhone 8 has become a popular choice due to it having a smaller form factor and a home button.
Apart from being budget-friendly, here are more reasons why you should buy a refurbished iPhone 8 in 2021.
- You will get a one-year warranty
- There is no shipping cost if you buy directly from Apple
- You will be able to utilize Apple’s 14-day returns policy
- You will get 90 days of tech support
There are also other stores where you can buy refurbished iPhone 8. Just make sure that the store you’re planning on buying the phone from will give you the guarantee that the refurbished device you’re getting is nothing less than Grade A quality. One of the said stores is the QwikFone
Here are some of the reasons why you should buy a refurbished iPhone 8 from QwikFone.
- You will get the best iPhone 8 refurbished at the lowest cost. This is because QwikFone has a team known as smartphone wizards due to their ability to restore any phone to its pristine condition.
- You will get an affordable refurbished iPhone 8 that ranges from £235 to £290, depending on what memory size you are choosing.
- You will get a free set of new accessories such as a charger and earphones of the same quality level as Apple’s accessories.
- You will get a refurbished OEM battery if the original battery of the iPhone 8 is used in a way that makes it not meet QwikFone’s requirements. The refurbished OEM battery is used to guarantee the performance of the original battery without raising the cost, and the price, of the refurbished iPhone 8.
- You will get a 12-month warranty that covers not just the handset but also the set of accessories that comes with the iPhone 8. The warranty ensures that you will get a free repair for any manufacturing or refurbishing issues in the phone. You are also entitled to free replacements for the accessories that have issues.
- You can pay for the refurbished iPhone 8 using bank transfers and credit cards for online purchases. You can pay monthly payments for a refurbished unlocked iPhone 8 if you’re using PayPal Credit and Klarna. You can be assured that you will pay no additional cost if you choose to pay using the aforementioned methods as they offer installment plans free of interest.
- You will get the most affordable and secure shipping and delivery services.
- You will get a full refund within 30 days from the order date. If you’re planning on returning the refurbished iPhone 8 for some reason, make sure that the device is kept in its pristine condition and the accessory set is complete and brand-new. Once the returned order content is received and revised, QwikFone will issue a refund to the same payment method that the customer used to pay for it.
- You will enjoy using an unlocked device when you buy a refurbished iPhone 8 from QwikFone. You will get to use any carrier’s SIM card in this device with no technical blockages or problems. What’s even more amazing is that the store’s unlocking of the iPhone 8 is authorized and regulated. This will assure you that no issues will arise when you’re using it in any country.
One of the best-selling iPhone devices in QwikFone is the iPhone 8 256GB Gold. (Photo credit: qwikfone.com)
Here are some of the iPhone 8 refurbished unlocked by QwikFone:
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Red
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Silver
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Red
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 256GB Space Grey
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Gold
- Apple iPhone 8 64GB Space Grey
If you want a recommendation, the store suggests that you will be most satisfied using either the iPhone 8 256GB Space Grey or the iPhone 8 256GB Gold. QwikFone’s best-selling iPhone devices are the ones that have the largest internal memory while most of its customers prefer the Space Grey and Gold color variants.
The refurbished iPhone 8, regardless of what variety you plan to buy, guarantees to work and look as good as new from every aspect. If you’re looking for the best device to buy that will not leave you with an empty wallet, the refurbished iPhone 8 is perfect to purchase in 2021.
Upgrading Your Pet Supplies for Winter
For most of the country, winter weather is upon us – the days are shorter, the temperatures are frigid, and cozying up on the couch under a snuggly blanket is the name of the game. Just like humans are reactive to winter weather, our pets are, too, so ensuring they’re safe and comfortable throughout the winter is a priority. Whether it’s your first year as a pet owner or maybe you’ve got an aging dog and want to ensure you keep your pet warm during cold weather, keep reading for ways to upgrade your pet supplies for winter.
Winterize Their Doghouse
While some may view outdoor dogs as inhumane, there are many reasons why dogs stay all year outdoors, and some canines prefer it. Whether it’s your choice or your dog’s preference, be sure you’re winterizing their doghouse to keep them safe and cozy. Fill the floor of their dog house with at least six inches of straw or cedar chips and fill any visible holes or cracks on the exterior of their house. You can also raise the doghouse on a pallet and turn it towards your home or nearby shelter.
Protective Outdoor Gear
If your dog is indoors and goes outside for walks and potty breaks, ensure you have protective gear. This is especially important for senior dogs and small and toy breeds. From winter boots to puffy jackets and scarves, bundling up your four-legged family member is essential. Limiting outdoor time for fragile puppies and elderly dogs is equally important, even when they’re bundled up.
Raw Dog Food
The type of food we consume is the foundation for a healthy, long life, and it’s no different for our dogs. A raw dog food diet is the healthiest and most nutritious diet you can offer your pup. Investing in their health by feeding them the highest quality dog food you can afford means longer life and more snuggles and playtime for you. Shop around and compare ingredients and reviews from raw dog food brands; there are many reputable brands. Feeding a raw dog food diet is easy, especially if you take advantage of having it delivered to your doorstep on a schedule that meets your dog’s feeding needs.
Pet Preparedness Kit
Inclimate weather happens during the winter; it’s a given. If you live in an area where you get a lot of snow, even blizzards, you want to upgrade your pet supplies to include a pet preparedness kit. Items in your kit would be emergency food and water stashes. Digital records and photos in case you and your pet become separated. A cozy blanket to keep your pet warm in case the power goes out for an extended period, and the temperature in your home drops significantly. If you want to add a personal touch, a duplicate of their favorite toy will help keep them occupied – pets can sense stress, and keeping them calm and entertained in an emergency is essential.
Upgrade Their Exercise
With cold temperatures and snow, taking your dog on long walks doesn’t seem as tempting as in warmer weather, but it’s still essential to their health and well-being. Dogs need regular physical exercise to keep them not only physically healthy but emotionally as well. Dogs that don’t get enough exercise and play are prone to behavioral issues – especially larger, more energetic breeds. Please make time to play indoors and outdoors to keep your dogs feeling like themselves and stay healthy.
In the same way we’re prone to dry, cracked skin in the winter, so are our dogs. In addition to normal dry, cold weather, dogs may also come into contact with road salts during snowy weather, which can be bad for your dog’s coat and skin. Try to keep your dog away from road salts completely, but wash and dry their paws and stomachs when you come indoors. You’ll also want to pamper your pet with lotions on bare skin or where hair is short. Adding olive oil to your pet’s nose and touchpads can keep them soft and prevent cracking.
Meeting your dog’s needs in the winter is much like meeting your own. Let your dog cuddle in bed with you, snuggle under blankets, and enjoy the snow in moderation – tails will wag all winter long!
6 Essentials for Holiday Travel
The holiday season is upon us, and not everyone will spend them at home. Close to fifty percent of Americans reported they would be traveling this holiday season. If you’re part of that half that will be going out of town this year, you may be wondering what’s essential for your packing list and what to leave at home – after all, you need to save room in your luggage for the presents you’ll be giving and receiving. Keep reading for all the essentials you’ll need in your suitcase to spend the holidays on the go.
The holidays fall in the middle of some cold winter weather, so hydrating products like lip salves and facial moisturizers will keep you looking great from leaving home until you deboard your flight. You can rest assured you’ll arrive in style if you keep your skin hydrated and drink plenty of water from your reusable water bottle. Hydrating is essential during travel, especially when the weather is inclement.
Light layering pieces are essential no matter when you’re traveling, especially for the holidays, as they take place during cold winters. An oversized scarf is a layer everyone needs as it keeps you warm through takeoff and touchdown and can double as a scarf whether you’re traveling by plane, train, or automobile. Puffy jackets are bulky and may not be necessary where you’re headed; opt instead for a light-down jacket with a sweater underneath. Layering pieces in your luggage, like turtlenecks, cardigans, and undershirts, should all be stored in your carry-on or checked luggage.
Sensible Shoes & Socks
Shoes are notorious for taking up a tremendous amount of space in suitcases, so it’s best to take a pair of walking or athletic shoes and a pair of dressier shoes like flats or loafers. Make sure you have socks that will keep you warm if you’re traveling somewhere cold, and low cut no show socks to keep your feet warm but still look stylish with loafers. If you think you’ll be taking part in lots of outdoor adventures, a pair of hiking or snow boots to keep you safe and comfortable is a must. Nothing can put a damper on your day like being uncomfortable or fatigued from the wrong footwear choices, so it’s best to play it safe and sensible during holiday travel.
While this is less about what you pack but what you pack it in, rolling luggage is critical for holiday travel. The busiest travel day of the year is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Forget breezing through terminals and empty walkways, escalators, and aisles. Nothing lets you feel more at ease than rolling luggage. Opt for a piece with a hard shell to keep your items safe and test the wheels – the ones that move like butter are the best. Though rolling luggage is more expensive than traditional luggage, they keep your hands free from important things like a coffee or your smartphone, and you’ll have one less thing to stress over.
All the Electronics
With holiday travel, delays and extended layovers should be somewhat expected. While ensuring you bring a positive attitude on your trip is critical, having plenty of electronics and chargers to pass the time is key. From fully charged tablets and external battery packs for the kids to portable batteries and your laptop, you’ll be able to binge-watch your favorite shows if you get stuck waiting longer than expected. You’ll want to bring your standard device charges, and it’s worth investing in backups as these items are easily lost or left behind in hotels.
Travel can bring unwanted side effects like jet lag, fatigue, and even catching viruses along the way. Keep your mood and immune system in tip-top shape by packing healthy snacks for the trip. Fresh-cut veggies, trail mixes, protein bars, and jerky are all much better for you than junk food, easily accessible in airports or gas stations. You’ll be glad you planned in this department and so will your travel companions.
Traveling for the holidays can be exhausting and overwhelming sometimes, but by planning, you’ll have a leg up on those who didn’t. Make sure you include the above items on your holiday packing list. Happy Trails!
What is Seasonal Depression?
Seasonal depression, or seasonal affective disorder, is a variant of recurrent depression that begins in the fall and winter seasons. Women ages 18-30 are most affected by this condition, but it can occur at any age, even in a child.
Absolute Soul Secrets is a major network of psychic readers in the
Australia. Rose Smith, head of Absolute Soul Secrets, says the symptoms can manifest more quickly in the colder seasons.
How Is Seasonal Depression Different From Clinical Depression?
The difference stems from the name itself – this type of depression occurs during the fall and winter, while clinical depression does not depend on the time of year.
What Are The Causes Of Seasonal Depression?
There are several. Reduced sunlight can lead to a decrease in serotonin, a brain chemical responsible for our good mood and emotional stability. Another hormone directly related to the amount of sunlight is melatonin. This is produced when darkness falls, causing our bodies to fall asleep. Since there is less light in the winter, there may be more of this hormone in the body, and as a consequence, there is a feeling of lethargy and sleepiness.
Why Does Seasonal Depression Occur In The Fall And Winter?
The combination of decreased serotonin and increased melatonin levels cannot help but affect a person’s biological clock. In people with seasonal depression, the change in circadian rhythms from season to season is not consistent with the seasonal change in daylight hours, which creates difficulties in regulating body function.
What Are The Signs Of Seasonal Depression?
In general, the signs of seasonal depression are the same as any other depression. This is a depressed, depressed state, lowered mood regardless of external circumstances; a decrease or loss of interest in activities that used to bring pleasure (anhedonia). Rapid fatigue, a decrease in performance, and a decrease in vital energy may also be of concern.
Additional symptoms can be completely nonspecific: feelings of guilt and worthlessness, anxiety, low self-esteem, difficulty concentrating; desire for solitude, irritability, eating disorders, sleepiness or insomnia.
What Should You Do If You Notice That Your Significant Other/Friend Has Seasonal Depression?
The first thing to realize is that depression is an illness, not a weakness of character, and that depression is treatable.
The best thing to do is to suggest seeing a specialist. You can offer to go to counseling together if the person is afraid.
Separately, I’d like to remind parents that depression is “age-appropriate. And it is in children that depression usually manifests atypically, and therefore it is especially difficult to detect. In children, depression most often manifests as behavioral disorders. Therefore, it is necessary to be attentive to changes in the well-being and behavior of your loved ones.
How to spot a legal offshore casino?
Still now, playing online casino games is not legal in many countries. So, the only option for players is to play at offshore casinos in those places. Online gambling is allowed in the jurisdictions where these firms are based, so they’re okay to use. And offshore options for players are endless. So be sure to verify the site’s legitimacy when you are eager to select the ‘Click here’ option of these platforms.
Now, how do spot a legit platform that will fulfill all your needs? Or what are the factors we should not overlook before selecting a legal offshore casino? Let’s try to find your answers in the below post.
What are the 5 simple ways to choose an online casino?
There are many things to know before selecting a legal offshore online casino. So, let’s check out the factors that you must consider before choosing one in the below section,
Wide selection of games
The first thing you need to consider when searching for an offshore casino is the gaming selection they can offer. Most genuine and licensed platforms come with a variety of games, such as slot machines, table games, live dealers, or bingo. And it’s pretty simple to spot one and start your gaming experience whenever you like.
A common feature in every top-rated legalized offshore casino is the availability of games provided by genuine software providers, such as Microgaming or NetEnt. It is advantageous for the player when they choose a platform with the availability of such software vendors.
Many of these casinos offer a variety of games, as well as deliver the best possible gaming experience no matter what part of the casino system you choose.
To attract customers and keep them consistent many reliable offshore casino platforms provide generous sign-up and reload bonuses that make the players go home richer. You can make a good amount of money if you know the basic tricks and strategies to play casino games.
Slot machine spins and rounds at many online casinos are regulated to a minimum and a maximum number of wagers. And it will not create an issue for bettors as casinos come with enough maximum wager. VIP programs and high-limit tables are also available on these platforms. Moreover, if you want to gamble a lot of cash, you should find an offshore online casino that offers high-roller.
Mobile gaming experience
You will find many offshore casinos that offer mobile-optimized websites or casino apps so that you can play games while walking in the park or may be standing in a line at a grocery store. So, make sure you spot a site where a mobile-friendly gaming experience is available to make your deposit and withdrawals seamless with a single touch.
Is there any disadvantage to playing at these offshore online casinos?
The only drawback in offshore casinos is that self-exclusion is not available here. So, in that case, we can say they are not the correct options for players who don’t play responsibly.
In simple words, it may be unwise for a gamer displaying signs of dependence to choose this option. But, if you know your limits and are well aware of the fact that when to stop, you are good to go with these platforms.
Linear Polarizer Film with Adhesive online supplier!
Linear polarizer film is a kind of dichroic film that can divide the light with different angle of refraction. It has two types: linear polarizer (LP) and circular polarized linear polarizer (CLP). The difference between these two types is that CLP has 90 degree rotation, while LP only rotates linearly along the direction of polarization. In general, CLP is more suitable for use in photography and 3D projection, because it can better control the direction of polarization during shooting.
Linear polarizer film is a kind of polarizer. It has the ability to filter out the light that is not polarized, which can be used in 3D lens and other fields.
- Dimensions: 2.5×3.0x1.8 inches (6 x 7 x 4 cm)
- Thickness: 0.073 inches (1 mm)
- Weight: 0.23 oz / 6 grams
3D Lens Specifications
This lens is a high quality, accurate and durable 3D lens. It can be used in various applications such as:
- Video and photography cameras.
- Telescope lenses.
- Binoculars and microscopes.
Application of Linear Polarizer Film
Linear polarizer film is widely used in 3D lens, 3D glasses, LCD display, LED backlight and so on. The use of linear polarizer film can effectively reduce the glare from light sources. It also has a strong anti-reflection effect that reduces reflection of the incident light on your eyes and make it more comfortable for you to watch the screen clearly.
Linear polarizer film can be applied to various industries.
Linear polarizer film can be applied to various industries.
- Electronics: Linear polarizers are used in a variety of electronics, including cameras, televisions and projectors. They help reduce glare from light sources by changing the polarization state of light passing through them.
- Photonics: Linear polarizers are also used in optical devices such as lenses and prisms; this makes them important for the production of laser beams or other forms of light that need to be polarized for their use (e.g., holography).
- Photography: In photography, linear polarizers are often used with automatic focus cameras because they help ensure correct focus when taking pictures outdoors during high contrast situations such as full sun lighting up everything around you while leaving dark shadows behind you if your lens is not set correctly beforehand! Plus having some extra control over what gets captured will give yourself more options later down the road when editing images later on after processing has finished processing everything internally using software installed inside computers connected directly onto monitors connected directly onto computers running operating systems installed onto hard drives attached directly into laptops sitting next too desks/desks placed strategically throughout offices/offices etcetera…
We hope that you enjoyed learning about our 3D lens products and how they can be used in your business. We’re always working to improve our solutions so that they are more effective than ever before, so if there is anything else you would like us to add or change please let us know via email or social media!
Latest News2 years ago
Why You Should Invest in an Expense Management Software
Latest News2 years ago
दिल दहला देनी वाली खबर महिला ने भरे बाजार में पिया जहर साथ में बच्चे को भी दिया
auto9 months ago
Mac VPN: How it Improves Security
business1 year ago
Turning Invoices To Cash, 1st Capital Service Offers Stability And Assurance For Invoice Factoring Services
Latest News2 years ago
Finding the Best VPS Hosting for WordPress 2020
Latest News10 months ago
What are the best Balloons of 2022?
Latest News2 years ago
De Giro Stock Exchange Brokers And The Giro Eft
business2 years ago
The Importance of Wealth and Investment Management For Your Life