This compact and portable seavon dehumidifier efficiently reduces humidity in small rooms up to 2200 cubic feet. It is perfect for use in small spaces such as your kitchen, garage, basement, RV, trailer, wardrobe, boat and with its lightweight design, can be easily relocated. It utilizes advanced peltier technology which is not only extremely energy efficient but whisper quiet too, allowing you to run it all day and night without any loud or disturbing noises. Let’s check its key features below.
Ultra Quiet and Energy Efficient
Utilising thermoelectric (peltier) cooling that is whisper quiet and energy efficient with a low power consumption, this seavon mini dehumidifier is perfect for use in bedrooms, bathrooms wardrobes and motorhomes.
Large Water Tank & Auto Shut-Off
When the 16 ounce water tank has reached maximum capacity, a convenient indicator light lets you know it is full. The seavon dehumidifier will then automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied.
Easy to Dispense Water
When the water tank is full, simply remove it from the dehumidifier, pull the plug out and empty it into a sink or drain via the easy-to-use water outlet. Then, simply place it back into the dehumidifier and switch it on again.
What can Seavon 225 sq ft dehumidifier do for you?
1.Faster and Efficient Dehumidification. Using double semiconductors, it can quickly remove up to 10ounce of water at 86℉ (30°C) ,85% RH daily.
2. Remove the unpleasant odor, dissipate sultry air, keep your bedroom, bathroom, basement, and garage air fresh. It is not only a small dehumidifier for home but also a portable dehumidifier for RV.
3. Effectively remove excess water in the air, improving the air quality, especially after a bath or shower. Keep the environment dry and comfortable.
4. Control pleasant room humidity and protect your health. The most suitable humidity for people is 40-60%.
Use and maintenance tips of Seavon 225 sq ft dehumidifier
1. The dehumidifier should be placed in the center of the room and in a place with good air flow to dehumidify the whole house. Of course, it can also be placed in a particularly humid room (such as a bathroom) for centralized dehumidification.
2. For ease of use, it is better to choose a dehumidifier that can be moved easily. When the dehumidifier is moved, the refrigerant may also flow, so wait for the refrigerant to recover (5-10 minutes) before turning it on.
3. When using the dehumidifier, close the doors and windows tightly to prevent the outside humid air from entering the room.
4. Clean the filter screen of the dehumidifier frequently to avoid excessive dust accumulation and affect the dehumidification effect.
5. Regularly clean the dust on the sensor with a brush, so as not to block the sensor with dust, makes it unable to detect and control the humidity.
6. Correctly set the humidity value according to the room size, number of people and air humidity. If the humidity value is not set properly, the compressor will start frequently, which will affect the service life and waste energy.
- When the dehumidifier is not used for a long time, unplug the power supply, clean the water tank, and place it in a place away from dust.
In general, this Seavon mini dehumidifier runs quietly and apparently it is designed to run continuously. I’m happy with the performance of such a small device that absorbs more water than recommended for this model. It doesn’t remove the volume of water the big ones do but it also is not taking up floor space and making so much noise. Also it has no problem emptying the reservoir. I think it is a good option and I’m very happy to recommend it.