As you all know, the health problems are increasing day by day, and the doctors and surgeons are the ones providing the services to all? Keeping yourself in this generation is very difficult as everything is getting polluted, nothing is pure, not even the food you eat and the air you breathe. So in this article, you will know about the prostate surgeon, their roles, and prostate cancer.
More about the prostate surgeon and prostate gland
So as the name is depicting that the prostate surgeon will perform the surgery related to the prostate. Prostate surgery, or the removal of the prostate, is also known as prostatectomy. It is a very vital surgery performed in prostate cancer and the beginning of prostate hyperplasia. So getting the surgery done from an cirujano de próstata experto is very important, and finding one is not too difficult as you can find one in any hospital.
So their main role is to perform all the surgery related to the prostate glands. So do you know about the prostate gland? It is the main gland present in the male, around the neck of the man’s bladder and urethra.
It is a part of the male reproductive system and performs the function of producing and realizing the alkaline fluid that performs a part of semen, and it also provides few more functions like propelling the prostate fluid during the male orgasm. It is very small and has a walnut shape.
Despite performing functions in the reproductive system, it also performs different functions in the urinary system. So it is the main gland of the male body and performs a lot of different functions.
Major problems can occur in the prostate gland
Several major problems occur in a male body, mainly in the prostate gland in different parts ages, and some of them are:
- BPH is the most common problem seen in males with the growing age. It is mostly seen in males in their 60s, and it is a non-cancerous problem with slow symptoms like a weak urinary system, frequent urination and much more. The full form of BPH is benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- The next problem can occur in males due to obstruction in the flow of urine through the prostate gland and leading to a decrease in the flow of urination. It is known as prostatism.
- Prostatitis is the most common as it is the inflammation of the prostate gland and has some the symptoms like pain, fever, frequent urination, and much more.
- Prostate cancer is the most common and the most dangerous problem seen in males, and according to the research, prostate cancer is the most common cancer, which is mostly seen in men above 50 and can even lead to death. The surgery is performed in the case of prostate cancer by experts known as prostate surgeon. Different methods can perform the surgery.
Different methods for performing prostate surgery:
- Radical prostatectomy is one of the common methods to perform prostate surgery.
- TURP is also a method used in prostate surgery in which an endoscope is used to remove the part of the prostate gland through the penis. The method is known as transurethral resection of the prostate.
- The next method for performing surgery is laparoscopic surgery. It is mainly done manually or with the help of robots to remove the prostate gland.
After knowing and understanding prostate surgeons prostate, major problems can occur in the prostate gland and different methods to perform prostate surgery. So now you are aware of all as they are the most common problems.