The market for polymeric adsorbents is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% globally. Major factor driving the market studied is the growing demand for polymeric adsorbents in purification processes in food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries, along with increasing use of the product in separation and purification processes. On the flip side, high cost of polymeric adsorbents in comparison to powdered activated carbon and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak is hindering the growth of the market.
– The pharmaceutical industry is expected to dominate the end-user industry segment of the global polymeric adsorbents market mainly because of high demand for the removal of antibiotics, proteins, and other compounds from organic aqueous solutions in pharmaceutical applications.
– Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114012
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand for Purification Processes in Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical Industries
– The increasing use of polymer adsorbents particularly in pharmaceutical and food & beverage industry is anticipated to drive the market growth globally. This is mainly attributed to the increasing use of polymeric adsorbents for the separation of antibiotics, proteins, and other compounds from organic aqueous solutions in pharmaceutical applications.
– These polymers offer useful properties such as improved porosity, high durability, and more surface area compared to conventional adsorbents. Because of excellent physicochemical properties and adsorption features, several types of polymer adsorbents are employed in several end-user industries like pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, and others to treat phenolic wastes.
– Also, depending on the operational requirements, the properties such as mechanical strength, adsorption capacity, selectivity can be varied.
– Furthermore, the increased use of polymeric adsorbents in separation and purification processes to manufacture high-quality products and simultaneously remove non-toxic industrial effluents is expected to surge the demand for the product during the period.
Polymeric Adsorbents Market
Non-Conductive Ink Market
Metal Finishing Chemical Market
Middle-East and Africa Lithium Market
Europe Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Chemicals Market
Latin America Lubricants Market
ASEAN Lubricants Market
Africa Heavy Equipment Lubricants Market