The market for phase transfer catalyst is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5% globally during the forecast period. Phase transfer catalyst is a catalyst that enables the movement of the reactant from one phase to another step where the reaction occurs. The increasing application of phase transfer catalyst in the pharmaceutical sector has been driving the market growth.
– However, the outbreak of coronavirus across the globe is likely to hinder the growth of the studied market.
– The growing application of phase transfer catalyst in the field of manufacturing of the fine chemicals and organic intermediates are likely to provide opportunities for the phase transfer catalyst market over the next five years.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China and India.
Key Market Trends
Pharmaceutical to Dominate the Market
– Pharmaceutical stand to be the dominating segment owing to ensure stringent regulations mandating the use of phase transfer catalyst as the adoption of green chemistry in organic synthesis.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113925
– In the pharmaceutical industry, the phase transfer catalyst is used for medicines which are typically complex multifunctional molecules that are formed by a series of chemical reactions. Increased growth in the pharmaceutical industry is expected to drive the market growth.
– In addition, imposing stringent regulations on the use of harmful compounds in the pharmaceutical industry in the western regions also leads to increased consumption of phase transfer catalysts in the pharmaceutical industry, as they eliminate the need to use organic solvents and dangerous, inconvenient and expensive reactants.
– Further, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic disease has become a huge growth catalyst for the pharmaceutical industry.
– Phase transfer catalyst is witnessing a strong rise in consumption in several industrial reactions as it improves productivity and yield of a chemical reaction. This anticipates propelling market growth in the forecast period.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the phase transfer catalyst market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia Pacific region stands to be the largest and fastest-growing market for phase transfer catalyst owing to wide usage in the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry.
– According to the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, the Asia Pacific pharmaceutical market is the second-largest in the world after North America.
– The pharmaceutical market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to record a CAGR of more than 8% during the forecast period. Furthermore, the outbreak of COVID-19 disease becomes a positive factor for the growth of the pharmaceutical industry.
– Asia-Pacific accounts for almost 30% of land available on earth and 60% of the human population. Population statistics in the region have been responsible for maintaining adequacy in agricultural practices, resulting in greater utilization of agrochemical products in the region which further anticipated to propel the market growth.
– Hence, all such market trends are expected to drive the demand for the phase transfer catalyst market in the region during the forecast period.
Request For Full Report >> Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
Hindered Amine Light Stabilizer Market
Polymer Blends Alloys Market
Low Volatile Organic Compounds Coating Additives Market
Polyvinyl Chloride Membranes Market
Phosphate Chemical Reagents Market
Iron Powder Market
Europe Acrylic Adhesives Market
Automotive Robotics Market
Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) Market