The Personal Protective Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The increasing number of COVID -19 cases, along with the rising industrial awareness of employee protection at the workplace, are the major factors driving the growth of the personal protective equipment market. Moreover, the development of better and improved quality of pharmaceutical drugs in clinical labs has increased the requirement of personal protective equipment (PPE) in the healthcare sector.
– OSHA requires that many categories of PPE meet or be equivalent to standards developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). With ANSI preparing safety standards since the 1920s, the protection of the heads and eyes of industrial workers was approved back then. Falling is one of the leading causes of death on construction sites, therefore, using appropriate protective gear like a safety harness or respirators for protecting the lungs becomes important from hazardous gases, vapors, and particles.
– Whereas, in specific to Personal Protective Equipment across Infection Control purposes, required PPE with intention for use across medical space must follow FDA’s regulations. Also, on the vendor front, adherence to meet applicable voluntary consensus standards for protection is applicable across surgical masks, N95 respirators, medical gloves, and gowns.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90387
Key Market Trends
Surgical Masks and N95 Respirators to Experience Significant Growth
– The surgical masks are personal protective equipment used to protect the wearer from airborne particles and from liquid contaminating the face, as a mainstream application. Whereas, a study conducted by the NIOSH revealed that nearly 78% of respondents reported using surgical masks for one or more hazards, which recorded applications toward 14% for ribavirin and over 90% for surgical smoke.
– Therefore, surgical masks have been used across situations where respiratory protection is recommended, for instance, compounding or administering antineoplastic drugs and working in the vicinity of surgical smoke. While a surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, blocking of very small particles transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures makes these masks not intended to be used more than once. Despite the same, across Florida, hospitals are witnessed handing out loose-fitting surgical masks to workers treating newly admitted patients which could be asymptomatic carriers.
North America will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– Growing occupational accidents along with the requirement for highly durable mechanical wear resistance and protective gear in oil & gas, automotive, refining, and metal manufacturing businesses should drive the personal protective equipment market trends. Increasing workplace hazards along with poignant regulatory framework by OSHA to assure employee safety should drive market growth in North America.
– North America is experiencing industrialization at expanding pace that has led to an increase in the number of manufacturing procedures and protocols several proportions due to which personal protective equipment companies are focusing on designing unique protective wear to ensure optimum safety for workers.
Personal Protective Equipment Market
Europe Data Protection-as-a-Service Market
India Payment Gateway Market
Europe Data Center Interconnect Market
Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) Market
Privacy Management Software Market
North America Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Market
United States Virtualization Security Market
Southeast Asia Industrial and Service Robot Market