Peacock is an American over-the-top streaming service for video managed and operated through the television and streaming divisions of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast.
The head office is located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, New York, USA.
The name is a reference to the NBC logo. This service was launched on July 15, 2020. This service is primarily a showcase of content provided by NBCUniversal Studios and third-party content providers such as news, movies, sports shows and television shows.
Peacock is a free service. The Peacock service is available in the form of content-restricted ad support and free versions.
In addition, Premium Tier not only provides an extended library of content, but also provides access to more WWE Network and NBC Sports content.
What is Peacock TV?
Peacock TV is one of the most famous American OTT platforms that offers high quality video content at a reasonable cost.
The platform is compatible with a variety of devices and is considered a complete entertainment source that offers services at an affordable price.
I’ve just started exploring Peacock, but don’t know how to connect Peacock TV to other devices? If yes, you are in the right place.
This article describes how to enable Peacock TV on any device you stream.
Before we get started, let’s take a quick look at the basics of Peacock TV.
How To Activate Peacock TV via Peacocktv.com/tv?
To enable Peacock TV, please follow the steps below.
- Please visit Peacocktv.com/tv first.
- Download and install the PeacockTV App.
- Then open it and launch the Peacock TV app on your device.
- After launching the Peacock TV app, log in to the app (peacock TV sign-in).
- When authentication is complete, the activation code will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the following site: Peacocktv.com/tv Activation Website Next, enter the activation code.
- You can now launch the Peacock app on your smart TV.
How To Activate Peacock TV On Apple TV?
Follow the steps below to turn on Peacock TV on your Apple TV:
- Go to the app store and search for the Peacock app there.
- You can now view the Peacock TV app (add Peacock to your Apple TV).
- Open the Peacock TV app and sign in to the peacock application.
- If you already have an account, you do not need to register.
- Instead, you can choose to activate Peacock TV using your Peacock TV activation number.
- Go to pecocktv.com/activate and enter the code.
- Click the Continue button.
- This completes the process.
- You can watch Peacock TV shows on Apple TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV?
- Sign up for Peacock TV.
- After registering using the remote, you can access the LG Peacocktv.com/tv Activate on Smart TV homepage.
- Open the LG Content Store and select the Peacock TV application.
- Then highlight the app’s Peacock TV and press Enter using the remote control.
- Click the Install button to download the Peacock TV application to your LG smart TV (Peacock on LG TV).
- Then log in using your login credentials.
- Now you are ready to watch Peacock TV on your LG smart TV.
- If you do not need to provide TV information, you can choose to activate Peacock’s TV.
Why Peacock is not Working in my Samsung TV?
- You can get and watch Peacock on your Samsung Smart TV, but only on some Samsung 2018 2019, 2020, and 2019 smart TVs that are compatible with AirPlay 2.
- Currently, the Samsung SmartTV Peacock app is not built-in. You can watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV by mirroring the screen Airplay 2 using your Chromecast device (internal or external).
How to watch Peacock TV?
- NBC Universal’s streaming service can be accessed from the official website peacocktv.com or the specially designed Peacock application.
- This app can be accessed from Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and Apple TV 4K.
- The Peacock application is available on Microsoft’s Xbox family, including Series S, Series X, Series S, Sony PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and PlayStation 5. [peacocktv.com/playstation]
- The Google platforms and devices that make up Android and Android TV devices.
- Chromecast with Google TV and Chromecast embedded device.
- Fire TV streamers such as the Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube.
- 15 additional applications including NBC, NBC News, NBC Sports, Bravo, Telemundo on Fire TV devices.
- Roku devices such as the Roku Streambar, and selected LG, Vizio [upgrade at peacocktv.com/vizio], Samsung smart TVs.
- With Fire TV (2nd generation or later), Fire tablet (OS5 or later)