Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020-21 is performed by Bangalore College Directorate Of Correspondence Course. The DDE offers various courses of study resulting in Under Academic degree, Post Academic degree, Expert Degree, P.G. Diploma, Diploma, as well as Certificate Courses. The training courses are provided in Communication, Open College scheme & External scheme through range mode. There are 39 study centres in Karnataka to supply quality education and learning to the trainees. Candidates can check further details pertaining to the DDE in the short article offered below.
The best Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education 2021 Application
The thorough info regarding the Bangalore College Distance Education Admission Application is offered listed below.
– The application has actually been released.
– The application form has actually been launched on the main web site through online mode.
– Candidates need to fill their application via offline setting.
– Prospects are requested to load the full application since there no modification window.
– Several kinds of a solitary prospect might be turned down by the carrying out body.
Just how can I request a correspondence course at Bangalore College?
The treatment of filling the application form is offered below.
– Check out the official web site of BU. i.e. https://www.globalshiksha.net
– Click ‘Instructions’.
– Then click Distance Education Admission.
– Download and install the Application form.
– Afterwards fasten key size recent photograph.
– Fill up the application form will all the information.
– Post the application form with all the paper to Bangalore College.
– Pay the kind cost.
Bangalore College Directorate Of Correspondence Course 2021 Eligibility Standard
The training courses wise qualification standards of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission is provided below.
For B.A./ B.Com:
– Educational Credentials: Prospect needs to pass in both years Pre-University Exam (consisting of Supplementary exam) carried out by the Pre-University Education And Learning Board of Karnataka State (10 +2 Pattern) or the equal assessment thereto
– Candidate have to pass in both years Pre-University assessment (including Additional assessment) carried out by the Pre-University Education Board of Karnataka State (10 +2 Pattern) or the comparable assessment thereto.
– Prospect need to hold B.A. Level Evaluation of Bangalore University or any other University acknowledged as equal thereto, supplied he/she has safeguarded a minimum of 40% marks in the accumulation of all the optional topics as well as 50% of the marks in the concerned relevant-optional (cognate) subject.
– Candidate must hold bachelor’s level in Scientific research Graduates of Bangalore University or any other University acknowledged as equal thereto safeguarding not less than 40% of marks in the aggregate of all the optional (significant) topics with 50% of marks in Mathematics.
– Prospect must hold B.Com./ B.B.A Degree of Bangalore University or any other College recognized as equal thereto, safeguarding not less than 50% of the marks in accumulation in Commerce topics in all the examinations of the Level Training course.
P.G. Diploma as well as Certification Courses:
– Candidate have to hold a bachelor’s degree from Bangalore College or any other College recognized as equivalent thereto (10 +2 +3) or (10 +2 +4) Pattern securing not less than 40% marks in accumulated including languages.
bangalore college correspondence course charges framework, bangalore college admission last day, bangalore college admission 2020-21, bangalore university correspondence courses admission 2020-21 last day, bangalore university correspondence courses admission 2020-21, bangalore university pg admission 2020-21