Concept of the MixingBoard App
For the budding musician or instrument expert, finding a gig is just as much a part of the hustle as living up to your talent. You probably have to contend with costly agents and troublesome event organizers who make the business side of your career a not-so-pleasant one. MixingBoard acts as the intermediary between performers and the ones offering to pay for gigs. No more sleepless nights about where to find your next job. No more costly go-betweens between you and your next job. Finding paying work is as simple as MixingBoard. On the other hand, if it’s music talent your sourcing for your band, a wedding, birthday, or some other purpose, you’ll find dozens of options for what you need. Be it a guitarist, pianist, sound engineer, or more, you’ll find it all.
MixingBoard offers a trusted community where talent seekers and performers can both find what they’re looking for. MixingBoard offers the following:
- Profile setups: Create the perfect musical resume on MixingBoard so that you can stand out to gig providers. Alternatively, talent seekers can judge options based on past ratings and reviews
- Create a gig in seconds: Gig creation is as simple as can be. Put together details you’d like in a performer, post the gig and get applications in moments. You can then choose from a sea of tried-and-tested talent.
- Proven gigs for artists: The gigs on MixingBoard are verified by a dedicated team to ensure all the jobs are genuine.
- Comprehensive filter: Explore the talent pool on MixingBoard and find musicians according to categories such as what instrument they play and more!
- Discrete messaging: If you’re working on something you’d like to keep private, make use of the app’s collaborate & chat feature where you can communicate directly with candidates.
- Location-based searches: MixingBoard offers geographical filters so you can get a gig that’s near to you, anywhere around the US.
How the MixingBoard App Works
Talent seekers can post a gig that will automatically go into a matching category to generate interest from specialized performers. You can choose to purchase subscriptions for added benefits. Applications will go into the gig’s waitlist and from there you can pick and choose based on your preferences. For performers, create a profile and find a gig in minutes. Browse through the categories namely saxophones, vocals, drums, keys, and more. Each gig offers information about open positions and other gig details, which will inform your decision. For successful applications, performers will get a message to confirm the position.Then you come to the right place. You konw waht you need may be an audio mixer application that can help you to mix audio files on your phone. It is a simple and economical way to start your mix journey.
Why MixingBoard App is better than others
MixingBoard works on a gig booking system that keeps the interest of both parties in mind. Performers only pay for gigs once they are confirmed for the job. That way, users get their money’s worth. The app also offers secure payment options for gig posters and verified and proven talent.
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixingboard.app
App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mixingboard/id1514981975