The market for caustic soda in Mexico is expected to develop at a CAGR of over 2% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market is the high demand for caustic soda in pulp & paper due to the increasing demand for paper and paperboard. Unfavorable conditions arising due to the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 is anticipated to foil the growth of the market during the forecast period.
– Caustic soda is used to manufacture products in industries like paper & pulp, soap & detergents, textiles, etc. and also in the synthesis of many organic and inorganic chemicals. Therefore, the product has a high demand and is expected to boost the market studied.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-113959
Key Market Trends
High Demand from Pulp & Paper Application to Boost Caustic Soda Market in Mexico
– Caustic soda is used in the pulp and paper industry mostly for digesting wood to make wood pulp. It is also used as a bleaching agent for neutralizing bleached pulp and paper.
– Furthermore, it is used for the deinking of waste papers. Caustic soda is available in solid, flake, or powder form, while its water solution is mostly used by the pulp and paper industry.
– The paper production value in Mexico for the month of June 2019 is projected to be USD around 290 million, which is an increase of 1.5% compared with the figure enrolled around the same time of the last year.
– In Mexico, the gross production value of the book, newspaper, and magazine printing industry is estimated to add up to USD 19.5 million. The production of Magazine printing alone has a value of USD 1.8 million.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the Mexico Caustic Soda market during the forecast period.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.