It can be hard to lose weight. It’s one of the most common New Year’s resolutions for a reason. People want to find a safe and effective way to get rid of excess fat in their bodies that has been bothering them for years. Body contouring is an effective way to remove excess fat through a non-invasive procedure.
Body contouring, also known as liposuction or body sculpting, is a procedure that uses suction to drain fat from specific areas of the body. It helps people reduce weight by eliminating pockets of fat that they can’t eliminate through diet and exercise. It’s often used for the following areas: abdomen (love handles), back/bra area, thighs/legs (outer thigh), chin, arms (underarm). There are methods to assist shape other parts of the body, including a male chest reduction. Body contouring is done by a device that uses High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic(HIFEM) technology to tone up the body’s muscle and simultaneously reduce body fat. This simple procedure gives out any strenuous workout regimen results but without any actual exercise.
Emsculpt is such a body contouring device using the same HIFEM tech. Esthetica Academy manufactures it under the name Aesthetic Technology Company. This device triggers supramaximal contractions with the help of electromagnetic energy in the area that is supposed to be treated. In layman’s terms, this device causes 20,000 muscle contractions in 30 minutes, facilitating a fat reduction in the affected part of the body. Due to these contractions, the abnormally overworked muscles release chemicals locally, further breaking down the fat cells and releasing them as free fatty acids. As a result, it causes malfunction among the fat cells as the excess of chemicals overturn the whole immobile cells, and thus, the dead fat cells are then metabolised by the body and excreted. As the muscles thicken after the procedure, the next problem is resolved simultaneously of the excess skin adjusting to the newly toned muscles, therefore facilitating the body shaping according to the individual’s requirement.
- The precision with which this method helps in fat reduction is unbelievable, as it directly impacts the fat and muscles in a way that regular exercise cannot. It shows no effect on the skin and is safe to practise.
- It is an entirely non-invasive method, and no surgical operations are involved. Thus, resolving the most significant issue of excess skin after fat reduction, which gets adjusted on its own as the muscles tighten after the treatment.
- There are several doubts about this procedure being a safe practice. Still, to back that up, HIFEM is FDA approved due to its nature of the treatment, which exempts the time taking workout routines and the compromises made for the surgical method.
- It is the most preferred method by athletes in case of an injury. Because once recovered, this is the fastest and most effective way to get back in shape.
- Rather than causing any side effects, this method indeed improves metabolism and has a long-lasting effect. Once done, this will be a permanent change.
This treatment procedure is not advisable for those who are naturally obese; that type of fat is difficult to remove using this method. In such cases, these people will have to go for the traditional treatment, i.e., recommended fitness regimen to shed their body fat and then opt for body sculpting. It tends to show many noticeable changes in such a way. Also, people with metal implants, pacemakers, or excessive bleeding disorders are advised to consult any doctor before undergoing such therapy.
Body contouring is safer and more effective than traditional weight loss products and diets. With the help of devices like Emsculpt, you can help your clients reduce excess fat in their problem areas without any pain or surgery. Not only are these treatments safe, but they also have long-lasting results with no side effects. If you’re looking for a way for your clients to achieve the ideal body shape finally, consider investing in body contouring treatments today. Esthetica Academy has been providing this service for many years now. It is an accredited organisation that can help with all beauty therapy courses and provide proper devices to be employed in a unique way of treatment for your clients. Contact them today.