The license management market was valued at USD 737 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1206.39 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.56% over the forecast period 2020-2025.
– The increasing investment in IT infrastructure development, rapid adoption of digitalization by many businesses, technological advancement in cloud, growing demand for single license managing tool that will optimize software investments, reduce the cost, increase company-wide software usage and ensure compliance with the developer’s software license are some of the major factors driving the growth of the license management market.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90599
– Growing demand for Digital Age Networking that enables enterprises to move toward digital transformation and generate new business outcomes by leveraging new digital age technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and thus rely on various software is expected to drive the market.
– For instance, according to the report, 70% of companies either have a digital transformation strategy in place or are working on it, and 21% of companies perceive that they have already completed the digital transformation. Around 40% of all technology spending in 2019 is expected to go towards digital transformation.
Key Market Trends
BFSI Sector Will Experience Significant Growth and Drive the Market
– The banking, financial services, and insurance companies (BFSI) demand an IT infrastructure that is available 24X7x365 days and meets rigorous internal and external service level requirements. As the segment majorly deals with end customers, who contribute to companies’ revenue, an enterprise needs to ensure that the end-user applications and business services are in compliance with the guidelines provided by the financial institutions and thus offer better security to their customers.
– A bank’s IT estate often accounts for around 50% of the total enterprise asset base and sometimes as much as 80% of capital expenditure. The license management tools provide real cost savings, by identifying unused software and hardware assets, more-effective lifecycle management, and better IT operations processing through better documentation.
Request For Full Report >>License Management Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
License Management Market
Web Filtering Market
Africa Folding Carton Market
North America Christmas Tree Market
Marine Grease Market
Soil Conditioners Market
Deployable Military Shelters Market