In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Latin America Edge Computing Market report for for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Edge Computing Market products.
Get a Sample PDF of report-https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084360
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017
Latin America Edge Computing Market
The Latin America edge computing market is expected to reach USD 0.44 Bn by 2023. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.1%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer to IoT sensors to decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things is driven by huge volumes of data generated from activities in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing massive quantities of data require companies to act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centres that store and process data locally before sending them to centres or cloud. It optimizes computing to avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
The Latin America edge computing market is further classified into applications and end users. Based on application, it is further sub-classified into smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and other. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the largest market share. High urbanization pressure across this region would demand smart city strategies to plan and solve the problems faced by citizens, through digitisation. This is why organizations will adopt edge computing networks to improve customer efficiencies.
Based on end users industries edge computing networks are used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected to grab the largest market share followed by the manufacturing sector. The region will also witness significant growth in LTE coverage and expansion in fibre-optics-based connecting the cell sites.
By regions, the market is divided into Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of LATAM. Countries like Brazil and Mexico, are expected to lead in edge computing deployments owing to their advancements toward connective devices.
To Understand How Covid-19 Impact Is Covered in This Report – Get a Sample PDF of report Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084360
Key growth factors
Latin America is trying to progress in IOT (internet of things). Approximately 60% of the developers in this region are planning to develop IOT technology.
Brazil’s manufacturing sector has embraced Industry 4.0. 48% of Organisation plan to invest in automation technologies, and data exchange manufacturing, in 2018. Organizations are expected to adopt edge computing network to support digital advancements.
Threats and key players
The crucial challenges faced by this region are lack of technical skills, inadequate penetration, and difficulty in the integration of IT systems with advanced technology.
The key players in the Europe Edge computing market are Cisco Systems, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google, and SAP.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
2. The current and forecasted regional (Brazil, Mexico, rest of LATAM) market size data for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market, based on applications: smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and others; based on end users industries: manufacturing, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life science, consumer appliance, and transportation and logistics.
3. Market trends in the Latin America edge computing market.
4. Market drivers and challenges for the Latin America edge computing market.
5. Analysis of companies profiles of major players operating in the market.
1. Understand the demand for the Latin America edge computing market by application and end user industries to determine the viability of the business.
3. Formulate a product marketing strategy based on the position in the value chain and determine the optimal product/service placement.
4. Identify the gap areas and address them.
5. Develop strategies based on the industry and economic factors for each of the segments.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at [email protected].
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
For More Reports:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609