In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Latin America Digital Gaming Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Latin America Digital Gaming Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083415
Latin America is one of the emerging Digital Gaming market. Governments in Latin America have recognized the industry, and it is identified as an important part of the industry promotion agencies and their business events. Video games is one of six industries of the MICSUR, the Southern Cultural Industries Market. The Latin America Digital Gaming Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.40%) leading to a revenue of USD 6.29 Bn by 2023. In 2017, revenues from PC, mobile, and console in LATAM were almost equally shared. However, the mobile segment is expected to become the largest segment in terms of revenue share in the coming years. While mobile gaming will take off in this region’s market, consoles are forecasted to grow at the same pace or slightly higher after the release of the new generation consoles.
The distribution and marketing for digital games are being revamped in the region. Companies like Sony and Microsoft have new programs for their console markets in Latin America that are open to independent developers and small studios, which in turn will strengthen console gaming in the region.
By platforms, the market is segmented into PC games, mobile games, and console games. Among these segments, the mobile games is the fastest growing segment, as well as the biggest revenue generator of 2017.
By countries, the market is divided into Brazil, Argentina and the Rest of LATAM.
Key growth factors:
o Growth in GDP in the region is expected to boost the Digital Gaming market in the coming years. Brazil and Argentina are slowly but steadily coming out of recession and inflation is also controlled at sub-nominal levels, hinting at a favourable environment for the growth of the gaming industry.
o Driven by increasing smartphone penetration, there is a shift in the digital media landscape and mobile gaming, which already has an annual growth that is 50% higher than other markets in the region, is expected to grow at a significant rate and drive the overall Digital Gaming market in Latin America.
Threats and key players:
o Low budget games are made in LATAM due to the economic limitations of the region. Since spending on development and advertising is insufficient, the quality of games aren’t up to the mark and gamers are often unaware about the existence of such games. This inhibits the growth of the market. Also, poor internet connectivity in some parts of Latin America like Costa Rica and Paraguay poses problems for the growth of digitally-downloadable and online games.
o The key players in the Latin America Digital Gaming market are Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, Take Two Interactive, Zynga, Microsoft Corporation, etc.
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the exports of ICT goods globally increased from 11.164% of total goods exports in 2017 to 11.53% of total goods exports in 2019. Additionally, exports of ICT services increased from 5.61% of service exports (BoP) in 2001 to 10.37% of service exports (BoP) in 2017.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083415
What’s covered in the report?
o Overview of the Latin America Digital Gaming market
o Overview of different business models in digital games
o Analysis of the value chain of games and distribution channel analysis of games
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for PC games Market, Mobile Games market and Console Games market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising models market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Other genres market
o Historical, current and forecasted market size data for countries (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM) market size data for Digital Gaming Market segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Market Trends in Latin America Digital Gaming Market
o Qualitative analysis of the key drivers and challenges affecting the Latin America Digital Gaming Market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms– (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM)
o Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major players operating in the market
o Get a broad understanding of the Latin America Digital Gaming Market,
o Get a broad understanding of the different business models used in digital games
o Get an understanding of how the games reach the end users from the developers
o Get country-specific market size and observations for the Digital Gaming market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Get specific drivers and challenges for Digital Gaming market and its segmentations (By platforms- PC, Console, Mobile, by revenue models- Freemium, Pay to play, Advertising, By genres- Shooter, Role- play Action, Sports, Strategy, Others)
o Get analysis of spending for segmentation by platforms– (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of LATAM)
o Recognize major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
With the given market data, Kenneth Research offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at [email protected].
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Latin America Digital Gaming Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
For More Reports:
Optical Transponder Market
Mono Bluetooth Headsets Market
UV Offset Inks Sales Market
UV Offset Inks Market
Smart Cities Market
Deep Learning Market
Near Field Communication Market
India Wearable Devices Market
North America 5G Market
Latin America 5G Market
Europe 5G Market
Asia-Pacific 5G Market
United States 5G Market
Cardiac Pacemaker Market
OTC Drug Market
Clinical trials Market
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609