The report on the global laparoscopic devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global laparoscopic devices market to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on laparoscopic devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on laparoscopic devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global laparoscopic devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-103673
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global laparoscopic devices market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• The increasing percentage of the obese population
• Increased demand for bariatric surgery for weight reduction, such as gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, and gastric banding
• Rising demand for healthcare facilities
• The dearth of skilled professionals for laparoscopic procedures,
• The high cost of laparoscopic devices
• Technological advancements in energy devices and laparoscopes.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global laparoscopic devices market is segmented on the basis of equipment, application, and end user.
The Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Equipment
• Energy Systems
• Internal Closure Devices
• Insufflations Devices
• Other Equipment
The Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by Application
• General Surgery
• Colorectal Surgeries
• Bariatric Surgery
• Urological Surgery
The Global Laparoscopic Devices Market by End User
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The companies covered in the report include
• Smith & Nephew
• Medical Devices Business Services, Inc.
• CONMED Corporation
• Richard Wolf GMBH
• Stryker Corporation
• Medtronic PLC
• Olympus Corporation
• Karl Storz GmbH & Co.KG,
• Braun Aesculap
• Other companies
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the laparoscopic devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the laparoscopic devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global laparoscopic devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:Hina Miyazu
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790