In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the market report for Human Microbiome Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analsysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) avergae exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilest imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Human Microbiome Market products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246014
Kenneth Research has recently added a report titled Human Microbiome Market in its storehouse of market research reports. The report provides a detailed insight into the market scenario on the basis of the market size and volume for the forecast period, i.e., 2021 2030. Factors such as the growing advancements in the development of novel drugs, coupled with the growing health infrastructure in several nations worldwide are anticipated to drive the growth of the market in the coming years. Moreover, increasing expenditure on healthcare, backed by the need amongst individuals for quality healthcare services, is also anticipated to contribute to the market growth.
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
The Human Microbiome market was valued at USD 351.81 million in the year 2018. Over the recent years, human microbiome market has been witnessing considerable growth on the back of rising incidences of diabetes, growing geriatric population, and continuous research and development conducted by pharmaceutical manufacturers and academia. In addition, growing sedentary lifestyle, increasing incidence of diabetes and chronic diseases globally have contributed to the growth rate of Human Microbiome market. These factors are anticipated to provide higher momentum to the market growth in the forecast period. Further, the increasing collaboration in the industry between market players and academia to generate data and treatment for the diseases including gut related problems which can be tackled with the help of microbiota, facilitating the growth of the market.
Get a Sample PDF of Report- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246014
Among the Product type in the human microbiome industry (probiotics, prebiotics, medical foods, and other), Probiotics holds the highest market share in the Human Microbiome Market owing to its proven benefits in gut microbiota and health of the patient.
The North America Human Microbiome Market will continue to be the largest market throughout the forecast period, majorly driven by favourable government reimbursement policies in addition to high healthcare awareness. Countries such as India, China, Brazil are a lucrative market for Human Microbiome Market.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Human Microbiome market at global, regional and country levels.
• The report analyses the Human Microbiome Market by Product (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Medical Food and Others).
• The report assesses the Human Microbiome market by Disease (Obesity, Diabetes, Cancer, Autoimmune Disorder, Gastrointestinal Disorder and Others).
• The report evaluates the Human Microbiome market By Application (Therapeutic and Diagnostics).
• The Global Human Microbiome Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, India, China, Japan, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by product, disease and application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include OptiBiotix Health Plc, Metabiomics, OSEL Inc., PureTech Health, 4D Pharma, Synlogic Inc., BaseClear BV, Rebiotix Inc, Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Assembly Bioscience Inc.
• The report presents the analysis of human microbiome market for the historical period of 2014-2018 and the forecast period of 2019-2024.
Enquire before purchasing this Report – https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10246014
Key Target Audience
• Food and Beverage Companies
• Human Microbiome Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
• Regulatory Authorities
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609