Norton Sonar protection was launched in 2010 with the Norton antivirus integration. Now it is performing very well in the antivirus marker. If you are an existing user of Norton Sonar protection then you must know that how beneficial it is. Sometimes it shows us some error that we want to fix. So, in this blog, we are going to tell you how you can solve if your Norton sonar protection not fixed.
To the day, Norton has launched so many updates and new versions of Norton’s sonar protection. These updates bring new virus definitions as well as new features also. So, you can rest assured that your PC will be future proof. If we talk about the latest version we have four measurement systems which began in 2012.
There are some bugs and faults in these measurement systems.
You can say this measurement system malfunction will happen if you upgrade your Norton. If you are a Norton 2009 user then there are huge chances that you might face this issue. If this is the case, then you can update the software live and there are high chances that your problem will solve.
The system will try to examine your particular unit of content whether it is safe or not for your computer. Usually, unintentionally also blocks mild applications. To get rid of this, Symantec provides you internet security options. You can also integrate this type of security in the whole system if you want Symantec to work all over the computer.
Also Read – How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error 3048 3
Steps to repair Norton Sonar Protections
- First of all, you have to turn off your Security measurement system program.
- Now, repair the Norton measurement system by enabling/disabling it.
Measurement system security:
- Go to the Norton icon and double-click on it.
- Now, click on the Antivirus under the Cautious settings option.
- Fill automatic protection just after the Protection time range field.
If you want then you can implement the Switch with Monitoring System protection. It’s all up to you whether you want to undo it or want to adopt it.
Select the period and click OK.
Now go to the settings window again and hit blocked.
There are chances that you get a message “Your computer is not protected by advanced protection.”
If so, then do follow the steps mentioned below and fix this issue too.
If this error flashed on your screen then you should restart your computer. Most probably it will fix this issue.
After the computer restarts then move the Norton remove and install the tool and use it on your computer. Before running this tool make sure that there is no Norton family if you have then remove it first otherwise run the software.
Run the Norton Removal and Installation tool then click on Continue, click on Remove. After a successful restart, follow the instructions flashing on the screen. The tool will help you to install the software again on your computer.
You can contact our experts if you are not able to fix your issue. These steps are one of the easiest and simplest methods to solve your issue if Norton’s sonar protection not fixed.
Our experts are available for you 24*7 and they will always try their hard to solve your issue related to Norton antivirus and security.
If our experts are not able to troubleshoot your defective product then it can help you get a refund for sure. There are some plans you might be interested in.
- Before everything, you must have a qualifying automatically renewing subscription.
- The refund amount will depend upon the price of the bundled product you purchased
- Taxes, duties, and other costs will depend upon your country where you are living.
- Any refunds will be a total amount of refund whether it is for a bundle or for a single subscription.
Norton Core Security Plus:
- If you have got a year complimentary Virus Protection Promise with your purchased product then there is no refund, unfortunately.
- If you have purchased a qualifying subscription and you add some other products later on, and then you try to cancel some of them then you will get only money which you spent last time.
- Virus Protection Plus refund is not applicable in IoT devices such as televisions, thermostats, refrigerators, cameras, and baby monitors.
- It includes refunds only on PCs, Mac, Android, and iOS devices.
The company will ask for proof if you have purchased any qualifying subscription from a third-party.