Organic chicken wings! Who doesn’t like to grab some chicken wings and eat them while they watch a movie or chill on a weekend at their place? Chicken wings are a dish that acts as a snack at one time and a full-fledge meal at another. Mostly bought from restaurants, this dish is an all-time favourite. So today, we will tell you about how you can make some organic chicken wings at your home. All you will be needing is the ingredients that we will mention below and an over to bake your organic chicken wings in.
So without further a do, let’s dive right into the recipe of organic chicken wings:
- Organic chicken wings 1.5 kg
- Hot sauce 125 ml
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil 80 ml
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 1/2 tablespoon
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika 1.2 tablespoon
So now that you know what ingredients you will be using to make your organic chicken wings let’s move towards how exactly we will be using these ingredients to make organic chicken wings. But remember! We need an oven as well.
We will teach you to make the organic chicken wings as well as a sauce to go with it. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
For Organic Chicken Wings:
- Turn your oven on and preheat it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a large pan and put foil on it.
- Take the organic chicken wings and dry them out.
- Take a bowl and add olive oil, salt, paprika, and pepper into it and mix them well.
- Use the mixture in the bowl to marinate the organic chicken wings.
- Put the marinated organic chicken wings onto the large pan.
- Put the large pan into the oven and bake the organic chicken wings for around 45 minutes but do flip the wings after around 22 minutes for proper baking of both sides.
- Make sure that the organic chicken wings are crispy and fully baked before taking them out.
- Your organic chicken wings are ready to be served.
- For the sauce, add butter into a saucepan and put it on the stove at a low flame.
- Once the butter has melted, add the hot sauce to it and mix them properly.
- Add the vinegar and mix the whole mixture thoroughly.
- The sauce is ready as well!
Your organic chicken wings are ready to be eaten with the delicious sauce that you just made. Enjoy them with your friends and family.
You can always use halal organic chicken to make your delicious organic chicken wings to enjoy for the day. But always buy your organic chicken from a high-quality and trusted supplier because we shouldn’t compromise on the food that we eat. Other than this, you can try out other halal organic meat recipes to add to your dinner menu.
We hope that you liked our organic chicken wings recipe along with its sauce.