Organic Chicken Teriyaki is an extremely delicious meal. You can try it as a stand-alone meal, or there are various other ways that you can eat your organic chicken teriyaki, like bread or even rice. The combinations will give you added taste, and you will thank us for this recipe.
You can always use halal organic chicken for any of your organic chicken recipes.
Let’s start now, shall we?
Following are the ingredients that you will need for this recipe:
- Organic Chicken Thighs (boneless and skinless) 1 kg
- Soy Sauce 60 ml
- Orange Juice (Freshly Squeezed) 80 ml
- Butter (Unsalted) 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Sesame Oil 1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
- Ginger (shredded finely) 1 teaspoon
- Honey 3 tablespoon
Now that we have all the ingredients let’s get to the instructions. Follow these and you will be good to go!
- Take the organic chicken thighs and cut them into small pieces
- Take a large bowl
- Add the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, shredded ginger, and orange juice into it and mix thoroughly.
- Into the bowl, add the organic chicken thighs that have been cut into small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken well with the mixture and then cover the whole mix with a plastic sheet and leave it for around 20 – 25 minutes
- Take a non-sticking pan and add the olive oil.
- Remove the plastic sheet from the bowl and take out the marinated organic chicken thighs but remember to dry out the marinated mixture into the bowl as it is going to be used again.
- Put the organic chicken thigh pieces onto the non-sticking pan and let it cook on a medium-high flame.
- Stir the organic chicken thighs continuously as you cook
- Cook the organic chicken thighs for around 5 minutes or until they have turned golden
- Turn the flame off and remove the non-sticking pan
- Transfer the chicken to some other dish and let it dry
- Take the marinate mixture and pour it into the non-sticking pan
- Put the pan on the stove and start the flame
- Keep the flame medium to high
- Add the unsalted butter to the mixture and stir it for about 1 minute
- Remove the mixture from the stove as it thickens slightly and add the organic chicken thighs that were cooked previously into it
- Stir both of them
- Your Organic chicken teriyaki is ready to be served.
This recipe will make your day! Remember to invite some guests over as you present to them this delicious recipe for dinner.
You can use various other halal organic meat recipes for your daily meals but remember to never compromise on the quality of the organic meat that you will be using.
It is said that you are what you eat and a bad meal can ruin our health. So, always use high-quality organic meat in your recipes.
We hope that you will like our recipe for making organic chicken teriyaki. It is easy to make the recipe and a much rewarding one indeed!