Malai Boti is an excellent Indo-Pak cuisine, bearing the name because of its creamy texture. The word “Malai” means “cream”, and “Boti” means “a piece of chicken”. A Malai Boti is delightful to eat as it has a melt-in-the-mouth texture. So, it not only gives you a blast of flavours but also the most tender and creamy texture.
This chicken recipe is commonly served in restaurants and homes in the Indo-Pak region as a part of dinner, and today we are going to teach you how to make this delicious, mouth-watering cuisine at home using halal organic chicken. So, you can enjoy a tasty dish without any health issues.
Here’s our recipe for an organic Chicken Malai Boti:
- Organic Chicken (boneless) 500 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
- Almonds 15
- Yoghurt 2 tablespoon
- Cream 2 tablespoon
- Green Chilli Peppers 2
- Garlic 1 Clove
- Ginger 1 grams
- Garam Masala 1/2 teaspoon
- White Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Ground Cumin 1 teaspoon
- Ground Coriander 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil 2 tablespoon
- Begin by cutting your organic chicken breast into cubes or stripes.
- Take a bowl and add the chicken, salt and lemon to it.
- Mix it well. Now set the bowl aside for approximately 10 minutes.
- Now peel the almond by first blanching it in boiling water for approximately 5 minutes. It should easily peel afterwards.
- Now add the blanched almonds, green chilli, yoghurt and cream, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chilli powder, ground cumin, coriander and garam masala to a blender and blend until you get a smooth paste-like consistency.
- Now add the paste to the bowl of your organic chicken and mix well.
- Let them marinate stay in the refrigerator for approximately 3 hours.
- Now, in a frying pan, add some oil and fry the chicken until it is cooked thoroughly, at medium heat.
Instead of frying your organic chicken in the frying pan, you can also put it on skewers for frying.
There are several ways to serve the Malai Boti. You can serve it directly with a dip, for example, ketchup or mint chutney. You can also serve the skewer version of the dish the same way.
A paratha goes extremely well with Malai Boti and quickly becomes a kid’s favourite dish. Simply add the organic chicken Malai Boti into a paratha and roll it. Your kids will enjoy these easy to eat paratha rolls. And so will you!
For Malai Boti, you can use either regular chicken or the organic one. But we always recommend to use organic chicken because of the many different benefits that it offers. And do remember that the quality of the organic chicken matters! So, get organic chicken from only high-quality organic chicken suppliers to enjoy of its benefits in your meal.
So, this was our take on the Malai Boti with halal organic meat. For more recipes and information on organic halal chicken and meat, don’t forget to read our blog!