A pasta! Who doesn’t like plates of pasta! A children’s favourite and something to give a little taste in an adult life full of responsibilities. Today we are going to tell you how you can make organic chicken alfredo pasta at your own place. Just follow through with our instructions, and you will be treating yourself with creamy alfredo pasta tonight at dinner!
Before we begin, it is recommended that you use good quality halal organic chicken for your alfredo pasta!
- Organic chicken thighs (boneless and skinless) 0.5 kg
- Pasta 0.5 kg
- Organic chicken broth 375 ml
- Heavy cream 500 ml
- Garlic powder 1 teaspoon
- Cream cheese (cubed) around 120 g
- Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter (cubed) 4 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Parmesan Cheese 125 ml
- Pepper to taste
Now that you have all that you will need to make your tasty organic chicken alfredo pasta let’s move towards the instructions side and learn how to use these ingredients to turn them into the real taste!
- Take a slow cooker and wash it clean, and then dry it
- Into the slow cooker, add your organic chicken thighs
- Keep the flame high and add organic chicken broth, cream cheese, Italian seasoning, organic chicken broth, and heavy cream on top of your organic chicken thighs in the slow cooker
- Keep cooking the mixture for around two hours. Make sure that the organic chicken thighs are tender and properly cooked
- Remove only the organic chicken thighs from the slow cooker
- Shred the organic chicken thighs into small soft pieces
- Add the organic chicken thighs back into the slow cooker and along with it, add the pasta and the parmesan cheese into it
- Cook the whole mixture for around 30 minutes. Make sure that the pasta becomes properly soft
- Add some salt and pepper to the mixture as a seasoning
- Your yummy organic chicken alfredo pasta is ready to be served and eaten
You can use more parmesan cheese to garnish the whole organic chicken alfredo pasta and make sure to serve the dish when it’s hot and just taken off the flame. This is because the sauce, with its melted beauty, gives the utmost taste to this dish. If you let it cool down, the sauce will start to solidify, and you won’t take advantage of the best way an organic chicken alfredo pasta can be eaten.
Serve the ready alfredo pasta to your family and children, and they will all crave it again and again.
For the pasta, you can use any type of it that you like, whether it is penne or spaghetti. But one type of pasta is a favourite to be used for alfredo, and that is the fettuccine alfredo pasta.
Keep your dinner table exciting by trying out different halal organic meat recipes every now and then.
We hope that you will love our recipe for the organic chicken alfredo pasta!