According to OptinMonster, 93.5% of global internet users have purchased products online. With the emergence of internet and e-Commerce, building a website has almost become a step in establishing a business.
There are several reasons for creating a website i.e. exposure to a HUGE number of consumers all over the world, adding credibility to your business, and more opportunities of making a sale. Add to this the fact that a website is operational at any time on any day, therefore, the possibility of making a sale becomes endless.
In order to be able to make money, the first step is to actually build a website. It starts with choosing a certain domain & hosting provider such as Bluehost, Godaddy, etc. I personally created mine at Bluehost. The registration process itself is a simple step-by-step mechanism . It might vary from one website to another, but at its core its pretty much the same thing. So you can just follow the instructions and choose a service that suits your business well. But one thing that I want to stress here is that the domain name you choose is highly important. Choosing a domain name is like choosing one word that can tell your whole story, so you must choose it wisely.
Every product falls under a niche segment in the market. And each niche segment has its own unique needs, preferences, or identity that makes it different from the market at large. So choose the domain name according to the niche of your product. Why? Because it is easy to market domain names that reflect the products that they are selling. If I am looking for something related to fitness and your domain name already reflects the word fitness in it, I would be more tempted to click and explore it. Moreover, a proper domain name also helps from SEO perspective and serves a long way in terms of bringing traffic to the website.
Once you have selected your domain name, the next step is to get the website up and running. Depending on your expertise, there are various website builders. You can use Wix as it has easy to use website creation tools. I personally used WordPress for designing my own website. Similarly, there are other webpage builders as well. So you might want to use one of these, and get your website going.
How to Make Money by Building a Website
So now that the website is up and running, how to make money from this? As I said, the possibilities are endless. I will discuss a few of them here:
- Selling Physical Products: One method is by selling physical products to your customers. If you do not have your own products, there are certain websites like Zazzle, which allow you to custom design their t-shirts and sell them. You might want to try websites like that
- Selling Digital Products: Successfully selling any digital item such as e-Book, website templates or digital graphics, is an excellent source of income. I’m personally a big fan of this and the reason for that is that creating a digital product takes a one-time effort, but you can keep selling it repeatedly. So the ROI (return on investment) is several folds.
- Affiliate Marketing: What if you don’t have any product? Don’t worry, you can still make money by selling other people’s products. There are several websites such as Clickbank that allow you to sell people’s products and earn a commission for it.
- Online Courses: One of the areas that has boosted significantly post Covid-19 is online guides and courses. You can offer online courses related to your niche or even write comprehensive guides and sell them at affordable prices.
- Paid Banners: You can earn money by allowing adverts to run on our website. If your website has organic traffic, you can monetize this by using services like Google Adsense. For any user that clicks on an advert running on your website, you’ll earn a certain commission known as the cost per click (CPC). An easy way to add a few bucks of side income.
- Sponsored Posts: If you are running a Blog or your website has a content section, you can start charging people for posting on your website. People will be more inclined to post on websites whose users are related to their niche and as such, you can find such sponsors and charge them by posting their content on your website.
- Review Products: Another important way to earn money is by reviewing different products. Generally, if your website is doing well, people would pay you to review their products. Additionally, some people also review products that provide affiliate services. As such, when people try to make a purchase based on their review, they earn a certain commission from that sale.
Too Long Didn’t Read (TLDR)
Creating a website is a crucial step in establishing a business. It adds credibility and exposes you to a wide audience which you can turn into potential customers. The first step is to create your domain and hosting. Your domain name is basically a single word that is supposed to tell your whole story, so be a little wise in choosing that. Make sure that its related to your niche – you wouldn’t want to have a fitness website that is called marketing and vice versa. Also just remember that the name of the domain also comes into play during Google searches and a domain that directly relates to its content ranks higher in terms of SEO. The next step is to actually build a website using a web builder such as WordPress, Wix, etc. Once your website is up and running, you can use one of these methods to start earning some cash on the side: selling physical products, selling digital products, affiliate marketing, online courses, paid banners, sponsored posts, product reviews, etc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fahim Ahmadi is an entrepreneur, blogger and marketer. Follow Fahim at fahimahmadi.com as he writes about making money online, emerging software and technologies, and his journey as an affiliate marketer
DOGECOINLABS. World’s largest NFT studios production and world’s renowned METAVERSE innovator
Today, the DogeCoinLabs project has announced that due to an increase in its global design and production capacity and capability, it’s raised the annual production estimation to over one million art collectibles versus the previously estimated production of 800,000 art collectibles.
As a result, DogeCoinLabs is predicted to generate annual minting proceeds in the range of $ 80 million solely based on anticipated minting prices as scheduled.*
DogecoinLabs also announced today that its affiliate is developing and deploying a Metaverse Land Sales platform to be launched upon completion of the project beta stage.
This project is one of the most active creative studios in the NFT and Metaverse ecosystem. Elon Musk is the inspiration behind the DogeCoinLabs.
Four million NFT art collectibles and Metaverse games and applications are expected to be designed and produced. This ambitious goal was set to allow investors to earn money with two of the most profitable trends in the market today: NFT and the Metaverse.
Investing in DogeCoinLabs has many benefits. It provides an hourly steady 10% reward to coin holders on any transaction in the prevalent, liquid token BNB Binance Native Token.
More than 350,000 art collectives have been designed by DogeCoinLabs thanks to incrementing its worldwide design and creating capacity and ability to perform. That’s why the annual production estimation is now over one million instead of the previously estimated production of 800,000.
Some of their wide selection of NFTs are:
- The Lions Comedy Show
- Elon Musk Rocketman
- Best of Elon Musk NFT
- The Doge Pound Show
- Bored Ape NFT
- DogeCoin Royal Army NFT Official
- Space Birds NFT
We asked DogeCoinLabs’ developers how the project works:
“80% of the total coin remarkable supply will be placed in an escrow account to guarantee the funding for a minimum of four million items production. Additionally, the project will gather artists and game developers to create and design mind-blowing apps and arts.”
It’s vital to pinpoint that the total proceeds from the item’s sales and 10% royalty will be invested in identifying other business enterprises and making an appropriate distribution to coin holders.
We must acknowledge what DogeCoinLabs offers:
- Redistribution To Coin Holders In BNB Tokens 10%
- Liquidity 2%
- Marketing 4%
Shortly, investors would be able to see the symbol DogeLabs listed on the PancakeSwap, a well-known decentralized exchange. More listings are likely to be announced soon.
One of the primary goals of this innovative project is to make investors earn more. They will use the whole amount of NFT collectible sales, 10% royalty payment due, and licensing of Metaverse products to search for business opportunities.
There’ll be an unprecedented distribution to coin holders in the form of spin-off newly created public divisions and NFT art collectibles Airdrops.
It’s scheduled for the first two affiliates’ spin-off to develop in mid of May and in the first half of August 2022.
DogeCoin Lab’s developers have several goals to achieve in the following months, including:
- $ 180 stable market cap
- A $ 40,000 charity donation
- A complete total of 30 NFT collections
One of the unique features of DogeCoinLab’s ecosystem structure is that it’s auto-deflationary because the supply is reduced with every transaction. Also, the developers recommend not to buy any contracts before the official announcements on Twitter as it’s anti-botting.
DogeCoinLabs’ mission is to let people worldwide experience the benefits of a hyper-deflationary token while earning money in the Metaverse universe and NFTs collectibles.
People looking for a long-term gain should consider DogeCoinLabs due to its hyper-deflationary structure and the possibility of earning from NFTs and the Metaverse. We recommend joining the DogeCoinLabs Token Twitter account for updates regarding listings and major scheduled Airdrops.
This news release has been issued without expressing any opinion regarding the merit of investment in the DogeCoinLabs token.
*Safe Harbor statement as an integral part of this press release. The entire financial figures stated in this news release heavily depend on the market condition. Any deterioration in market conditions could adversely affect the financial figures as stated.
A Reason To Return To The Gold Standard
how back in the days of the gold standard, gold bar was used as a store of value and a means for exchange. Today, with so many currencies in circulation, gold still has its own unique use cases – but if you’re interested in investing today, check out this article on how you can start buying gold today!
The buy gold bar is a monetary system where the currency is backed by gold. The idea behind the gold standard is that it stabilizes currencies and makes them more predictable. The gold standard was in use from the 18th century until 1971. Since then, many countries have abandoned the gold standard, partly because of the inflation that it causes. However, there are some proponents of returning to the gold standard who believe that it would be a better way to stabilize currencies and promote economic growth.
Modern Gold Standard
The modern gold standard is a system of currency and banking where gold is the primary reserve asset. The gold standard allows for rapid global economic exchange and stabilization without the need for wars or bank runs. In order to maintain the gold standard, countries must hold a fixed amount of gold in reserve. The system has been abandoned numerous times throughout history, but it has recently gained popularity among economists and policymakers as a means of stability and prosperity.
Why Invest in Gold and Silver?
There are many reasons to invest in gold bar and silver, both as a store of value and hedge against economic downturns. Here are five reasons why you should consider adding these precious metals to your portfolio.
1. Gold is a valuable asset that has been used as a measure of currency, investment, and trade for centuries.
2. Gold is not subject to the whims of political or financial leaders. It has remained a reliable store of value throughout history despite fluctuations in the stock market.
3. Silver is also an important metal with many uses similar to gold. Silver has been used for coins, jewelry, medical instruments, and more, making it a versatile addition to your portfolio.
4. Economic downturns can cause gold price per gram to rise as investors seek safety in assets that may not experience significant fluctuation. This increase in price allows you to make money from your investments while still preserving their worth over time.
5. There are many reputable companies that offer gold and silver bullion products, ensuring that your investment is safe and backed by soun
What are the Pros of Investing in Gold?
Gold, unlike fiat currency, is not printed by the government. As a result, it has a finite supply and is not susceptible to inflation. Gold also does not corrode or tarnish over time like other metals.
In addition to its physical properties, gold is also considered a store of value. It has been used as a form of currency for centuries, and its value has not fluctuated much over the years. This means that you can count on gold to maintain its purchasing power even in times of economic uncertainty.
Finally, gold is rare and therefore valuable. Only a small percentage of the world’s population hold gold, which makes it an attractive inv
What are the Cons of Investing in Gold?
The gold standard is a monetary system in which a nation’s currency is backed by gold reserves. The idea is that a country’s currency should be stable in value and able to purchase goods and services with ease. However, there are some cons to investing in gold.
Gold is not always easy to come by. In fact, it can be quite difficult to get your hands on. It also tends to be expensive. Finally, if the nation’s gold reserves were to diminish, then its currency would be devalued. This could cause a lot of financial instability.
There are also some environmental concerns with gold mining. It can take a lot of resources to extract the precious metal from the ground, and it can release harmful toxins into the atmosphere. Additionally, mininggold often results in deforestation. All of these things could lead to a depletion of resources and an increase in pollution.
How to Buy and Store Gold and Silver Coins and Bars
The gold standard is enjoying a resurgence in popularity, particularly in light of the current global economic uncertainty. Here are five reasons to consider returning to the gold standard:
1. It is the most stable monetary system in history.
2. It ensures that money is backed by something of intrinsic value.
3. It discourages reckless debt and spending because it makes it more costly to default on obligations.
4. It protects investors from inflation by limiting the amount of currency that can be created.
5. It encourages businesses and nations to invest in productive assets rather than frivolous financial speculation.
There are a lot of arguments out there about what the best currency is, but at the end of the day, we all want to achieve some sort of financial stability. The gold standard is one example of a system that has been proven to work time and time again. By following these simple steps, you can help ensure your money stays safe and secured by keeping it on a fixed value in terms of other currencies. So why not give it a try?
Digital Marketing Planning Process for Beginners ￼
Whenever we think of Starting a New Business or Service, we have to chalk Out a Proper Plan and Strategy for it. It is as similar as a Blueprint provided to students before Exam.
If you have decided to carry your Business online then you have to follow a Process of Digital Marketing to get Tremendous Growth and unbelievable Results from it. Planning makes a Man successful and we can reach our target easily but Without Proper Strategy we will fail in each and Every Phase of Life.
Digital Marketing Process
Making a Plan layout will not provide you Success, you have to understand and Implement each Step in a Right way and on right time.
The First and the most crucial step are to present your Business online. This is Possible when you make your Website in Online market. Which will help customer to reach you easily? In Simple Language it is just like having a Shop in online Market. After Creating your Website keep few things in mind that
- Your website should be Loaded Instantly as Buffering sites are immediately ignored by visitors.
- Make your website Device Friendly so that user can open your website from any device available with them and they open it as per there Comfort, time and Place.
After Creating Website the Next Step is to provide a name to it. In the language of Digital marketing it is known as Domain name. Explore Unique and bold Domain name as Compared to your Competitors but make sure to add your Website related Keyword in it So that whenever a user search Any product related to you’re the Search engine redirect it on your webpage.
Developing your website and providing domain Name to it the next important step is to Create Content. Mark my Words never forget to make your Content More Rich and Valuable when you have your business online. It plays a Role of Cover Page of your website. Make it bold, Attractive and Adding Eye catching lines in it Engage More Traffic in your Website which in return provide you Better ROI.
After this 3 Main Process the Next Step is to make Your Website Visible to Audience and create its Awareness in market. Which can be Possible by following the below mention Methods of Digital Market.
Search Engine Optimization
This Method optimizes your website with relevant keywords and phrases to Creates Its Rank and Make its Presence in Various Search Engines like Google and Yahoo.
Social Media Marketing
Social sites like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are the Most Famous Networking sites throughout the World. Promotion made on this Platform reaches Millions of people. This makes your Brand Popular and Increase traffic in your site which will automatically increase your sale.
Pay Per Click
This is a Paid Promotion method. Many big organizations use this Service to increase Traffic and ROI of the Brand Instantly. Through this Process Brand is promoted in the Form of Banner and Pop-up’s Ad which Prompt in Search Engines in between every search made by user.
This is not the Last Process but it is the Important Tool which help you to Analysis and Track Record of How many Customers visited your website , Which product is in more demand and Which page is viewed mostly. So that you can modify your website as per the Requirement of Users.
By following the Digital Marketing Process With all your efforts and Intelligence will surely make your business successful.
About The Author
Gaurav Digital is a digital marketing expert, educator & branding expert having more than a decade experience. Currently he heads Delhicourses.in an institute best known for digital marketing training in Delhi.
Does car insurance cover injury to pedestrians?
Pedestrians are more likely to be injured in a car collision. A pedestrian could face permanent and even deadly injuries most of the time. Typically, a driver’s car insurance covers a pedestrian’s injury.
But who will take the liability for the injuries depends on many things. Let’s discuss it in detail.
Which Liabilities Car Insurance Will Cover?
In a pedestrian accident, liability is not always clear. Pedestrians are usually prioritized while crossing the road, but there are exceptions. In some cases, the pedestrian may be found guilty under the law.
In Canada and elsewhere, there is mandatory liability insurance. This insurance policy is designed to protect the rights of pedestrians. Under the policy, the pedestrian will be paid for the injuries and other damages.
However, the vehicle driver is not the only one who can sue your liability insurance policy. The passengers in the vehicle can also file a claim. If your car hits a pedestrian, the pedestrian can claim under your liability policy.
The range of benefits available to pedestrians under your liability insurance policy is wide. It may include all medical expenses related to the treatment, such as hospital expenditures, emergency room bills, etc.
Need a lawyer support? Hire a Lethbridge pedestrian accident lawyer for your case.
What Expenses Does Car Insurance Cover?
Car insurance covers all the medical expenses needed in a pedestrian accident. The insurers offer all car owners medical payment coverage and uninsured motorist coverage. If you purchase car insurance, this will help you after an accident.
An insurance covers the following expenses after a pedestrian accident.
- Medical expenses: It comprises all the medical bills, including hospital bills, ambulance fees, medication, doctor visit fees, physical therapy, etc.
- Cost for permanent injuries: If the pedestrian had a long-term or permanent injury, they would be paid for the injuries.
- Lost wages: If the pedestrian is injured severely, he will not be likely to work for a longer period. Your car insurance will pay for this. The compensation will be based on the missed hours/days.
- Pain and Suffering: The recovery after a pedestrian accident is time-killing and physically challenging. If the pain and suffering are costly, you can claim compensation for this.
- Lessened Earning Potential: Sometimes, the victims cannot perform their previous work. The pedestrian accident leaves the victims unable to continue their careers. The victim can claim compensation for the lost potential income in such cases.
- Emotional Suffering: Accidents are stressful both physically and emotionally. Thankfully, emotional suffering after a pedestrian accident is compensable.
What If the Pedestrian Is at Fault?
One of the first things your insurance company will consider is who was at fault. However, pedestrians are mostly prioritized in an accident involving a pedestrian. Pedestrians have the right of way.
That doesn’t mean that pedestrians will always be innocent. In certain circumstances, they could be liable for what happened. If the pedestrian comes in your way without warning or giving time, they could be liable for the accident.
Also, if the pedestrian walks in the prohibited area and gets injured, they could be at fault.
Some other incidents when a pedestrian may be found guilty are:
- Crossing in the middle of the road
- Walking at night while wearing dark clothes
- Walking on the highway while being drunk
- Walking across a crosswalk without following the crossing signal
The car insurance company will not pay for the injuries when the pedestrian is found at fault. The insurance company may even file a complaint against the pedestrian.
Can You Sue a Pedestrian for Damages?
Usually, the insurance company will go after the pedestrian if the pedestrian is found at fault. You or your insurance company may ask for $5000 as vehicle damage repair costs.
Sometimes, the insurance company does not even leave the deceased pedestrian’s family. They seek the repair expenses of the vehicle from them.
However, it depends on insurance companies. Some insurance company doesn’t bother even the injured pedestrian.
On the whole, car insurance will generally cover the injuries to pedestrians. They will pay for the expenses when you hit a pedestrian. The car insurance will also cover your expenses if you were injured in the accident.
Your car insurance liability coverage will pay for medical expenses suffered by the injured pedestrian. The insurance company will assume that you were at fault. If the pedestrian was at fault, they might have to pay for your vehicle damages.
How can I register a joint-stock company in Bangladesh?￼
The Registrar of Joint Stock Companies (RJSC), or Company House in Bangladesh, is the legislative authority in charge of company registration in Bangladesh. So to register a joint-stock company in Bangladesh, you have to apply through them.
Let’s learn the process and requirements of RJSC registration in Bangladesh.
4 Steps to Registering a Joint Stock Company in Bangladesh
Here is a 4-step breakdown to take you through the complete process.
Step 1: Obtain a name clearance certificate for your company
The first step in forming a business in Bangladesh is to obtain a name clearance. Before registering your company’s name, you must first decide on a good business name. It must not be confusingly similar to another that already exists.
To do this:
- Go to http://app.roc.gov.bd:7781/ to access the RJSC name clearing portal.
- Register with an email address, password, and other business information.
- Pay a charge ranging from BDT 500 to BDT 1000 in a bank Invoice to the RJSC-designated bank once you’ve completed the online application.
- You must update your information on the RJSC webpage after submitting the Challan.
N.B: You have to go through the process again if you don’t register your company within a month of the name clearance.
Step 2: Gather the required documents for the registration process
The RJSC requires the following documents for verification:
Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) of the company: These two documents combined form the company’s constitution in Bangladesh. Thus, it is recommended that you hire an experienced consultant for the job.
The most important part of your company’s registration process in Bangladesh is the MOA and AOA. So, take great care when forming the company’s constitution.
Promoters’ resolution to open a Company in Bangladesh:
This document lays out the plans for creating a business in Bangladesh. When a foreign firm is a stockholder of a prospective corporation in Bangladesh, it is usually necessary.
After getting the documents, you will need to fill out the following forms:
- Form I: Declaration on registration of the company
- Form VI: Notice of situation of registered office
- Form IX: Consent of director to act
- Form X: List of persons consenting to be directors
- Form XII: Particulars of the directors, managers, and managing agents
Step 3: Fulfil the banking formalities
If a foreign business wishes to establish itself as a stakeholder in a Bangladeshi company, the company registration procedure in Bangladesh introduces a new clause. The foreign company must pay its participation proportion in the Bangladeshi company following Bangladeshi legislation and RJSC guidelines.
You must open a temporary bank account by providing the following paperwork to the respective banks:
- MOA and AOA draft copy
- Name clearance certificate
- Foreign company board resolutions
- Representative shareholders’ passport copies
- Bank account forms
- Other necessary documents asked by the authority
You must obtain an “Encashment Certificate” from the bank after opening the company bank account and inputting the joint-stock amount. This certificate shows that the amount required for capital contribution has been duly remitted to the proposed company’s temporary bank account.
Step 4: Go through the final registrations process
The registration charge and stamp amount must be paid at the RJSC’s designated bank for the business to be registered. The proposed company’s authorized share capital will be used to determine the government fee. A registration certificate must be received from the RJSC following the satisfactory completion of all prerequisites.
It is crucial to know in which category your company falls before registering a joint-stock company in Bangladesh. The process can be extremely lengthy and tricky if you don’t follow the exact steps.
Also, you can hire an experienced consultant to kick start your joint-stock company in Bangladesh.
Latest News2 years ago
Why You Should Invest in an Expense Management Software
business7 months ago
Turning Invoices To Cash, 1st Capital Service Offers Stability And Assurance For Invoice Factoring Services
Latest News2 years ago
दिल दहला देनी वाली खबर महिला ने भरे बाजार में पिया जहर साथ में बच्चे को भी दिया
business2 years ago
The Importance of Wealth and Investment Management For Your Life
Latest News5 months ago
What are the best Balloons of 2022?
auto3 months ago
Mac VPN: How it Improves Security
Latest News2 years ago
Finding the Best VPS Hosting for WordPress 2020
fashion1 year ago
Looking For the Best Quality Ring For Your Spouse