The English Section of CBSE Class 11 is thought to be the most scoring section, but it is also a subject that many students fear. Students in the English department are in a bind since they are unable to obtain decent grades in this subject. As a result, here are some study tips to assist you to prepare for the CBSE Class 11 English test.
English is one of the most vital topics in any CBSE Class 11 programme. As a result, all pupils are required to sit for the CBSE Class 11 test. The reading, writing, grammar, and literature components of the English question paper for class 11 are separated into four divisions. There is no shortcut to excellent grades; students must attempt the paper in the best possible manner to attain the desired results.
How to Improve Score in Class 11 English Exam
During the last days of a test, the majority of students are unsure about what to do at this critical time. Most students spend a lot of time gathering knowledge and very little time digesting it, as a result of which they do not get the highest possible grades. Here are some helpful hints for kids who want to do well in their CBSE Class 11 English Exam.
- Make the necessary preparations: The learner should begin by preparing a topic checklist and dividing the subjects into their corresponding chapters. You should now concentrate on themes in which you excel and practise as many exam-style questions as possible. When you’ve completed these principles, go on to the chapters where you’re having trouble. Begin by taking notes on these topics, and then begin practising questions from previous year’s exams. Continue to update the checklist’s chapters so that you’re aware of your daily or weekly progress.
- Curriculum: Knowing the most recent syllabus given by the board is one of the most fundamental and vital measures to begin your exam preparations. Because CBSE follows NCERT rules, students must understand the pattern of NCERT Solutions to succeed in the test.
- Collect relevant materials: Before you begin studying, make sure you have all of the necessary materials, such as class notes, exam papers, and so on. Obtain prior year’s question papers from a senior. The notes from class should give you a good picture of your teacher’s attitude. Teachers in most schools regularly ask the same questions they did in the previous year’s test. Some professors are even too indolent to assign a fresh paper. You could obtain some exact questions from past year’s question papers if you’re lucky.
- Fundamentals: A student studying Class 11 English NCERT answers must have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of English grammar. It is important to understand the basic principles of English grammar to build a strong foundation and correctly construct your phrases.
- Make a sensible schedule: Calculate how much time you have till the test and split it wisely to cover all of the topics. First, go through the things you’ve already covered. However, reading comprehension and grammar are given greater weight in the CBSE Class 11 English Exam. As a result, knowing fundamental grammar principles and being able to compose grammatically accurate phrases is also required when responding to such inquiries.
- Reading: Reading is an excellent practice that helps you build your vocabulary and acquire new words regularly. It will also assist you in swiftly developing a grasp of questions based on unseen passages and saving time on the exam.
- Sample Papers: Once you have a good understanding of the NCERT curriculum and NCERT Books for Class 11 English Snapshots with the basics, you should look over the sample papers provided by CBSE to have a better understanding of the exam format and the sorts of questions that will be asked. These sample papers are accessible for free on the CBSE’s official website.
- Avoid distractions and stick to your schedule: Ninety percent of pupils experience this. They spend a lot of time developing timetables and plans, yet the majority of them fail to stick to them. The majority of students spend their valuable time on their phones, WhatsApp, television, and other such devices. So, before you begin studying, lock yourself in a room, turn off your phones, and prepare as if your life relies on making the most of the time you have.
- Analyzing: Simply practising sample papers is insufficient; students need additionally look over prior year’s papers. Solving prior-year papers in the allotted period can improve your writing abilities as well as your speed. Analyzing these papers can also assist you in identifying your errors and weak areas, which you should address.
- Writing Skills: In an exam, knowing the answer isn’t enough; your presentation determines the entire grading scheme. Long stories seldom capture attention, therefore it’s critical to give the needed information in a standard structure with a minimum amount of words.
- Examine the Examination Paper: Before beginning to solve the paper, the student should go over the question paper and determine which questions they can readily answer. Solve the questions about which you are certain so that you may focus on the others. Also, look through the questions that have a lot of weight and be sure you answer them all.
- Revision: Create a sensible timetable for preparing for the Class 11 English exams, and allocate an equal amount of time to properly revise the topics. Make sure you stick to this schedule without becoming distracted, so you can revise the full syllabus and practise a large number of questions before the test.
Finally, remember to read your chapters from NCERT Class 11 English textbooks and class notes to gain a thorough understanding of each topic. Furthermore, students should practise using a pen and paper to help them concentrate and recall information for extended periods.
To give your best shot in the CBSE Class 11 English test, you don’t need to study all night immediately before the exam. Instead, with the aid of NCERT Class 11 answers, you may invest an hour each day to easily obtain decent marks in the examination. Following these study tips religiously would undoubtedly aid you in achieving high test results.
A Few Writing Tips for Your Essay
Writing a good essay can take a lot of effort at times. If you are a university student, you might have to write a lot of essays. If you do content writing, the case is quite similar for you too. Various websites provide you with essay service and help you write them or write one for you. But, if you plan on taking the complete task on yourself, then these few tips might help you work in a particular direction or overall improve your writing.
If you are looking for a website that writes essays for you or provides similar services, there is samedayessay.com.
For your essay writing, scribble down points that come to your mind when you read the title. Make a rough draft and list down all those ideas, whether in order or not. It does not necessarily have to be neat, as it is just a draft for yourself. After listing down all the points, connect similar points or ones in the same category. Now make subcategories of those points. Once you do that, you will now make separate paragraphs in your essay using those subcategories. Having all your ideas spread out before you can help you get a clear picture of what points you have to cover. The first thing is to get all the points out then format them. The next step is to subcategorize them and make paragraphs accordingly. Overall, this will help you do your essay writing in a given direction.
Use of Different Tools
If you are working on a Word document, the editor option on Word helps you with grammar and punctuation. So, while writing the essay, you will see the score given to your essay writing by the editor and suggestions. Similarly, various other tools, such as Grammarly, help you with your essay writing. These tools suggest you better sentence structuring, transition words and correct your punctuation as well as any potential grammar mistakes.
Recognize Your Essay’s Style
If you plan on working on an informal essay, add some phrasal verbs and simpler vocabulary. Use imperative voice and maybe add in some questions. For formal style, use technically appropriate language and more formal vocabulary.
These are only some of the tips that may help you with your essay. Remember to take your time to brainstorm before starting your essay. All the best!
Why Should You Learn a Second Language and Gain New Skills?
Many people want to learn a new language. Some want to get a professional advantage, some want to move to a foreign country, and some simply want to impress others by becoming fluent in multiple languages.
If you are thinking about learning a new language and want some motivation to get started, you have come to the right place. Here are a few reasons why learning a new language might be a great idea for you:
Improves Your Memory
The human brain works in mysterious ways. It essentially acts like any other muscle, the more you use it, the stronger it gets. Learning a new language is not an easy feat. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment.
Plus, you have to really push your brain to learn new grammar rules, vocabulary, and different verb conjugations. This gives your brain a good workout on a daily basis which makes it stronger. So, learning a new language will considerably improve your memory and other psychological skills.
Makes You a Better Decision-Maker
Most bilingual people reverent back to their mother tongue when they get emotional. This is because our emotions are deeply connected with our mother tongue.
One of the best things about learning a new language is that you get the ability to distance yourself from your emotions which can help you make much better decisions. Thus, learning a new language makes you a better and improved decision-maker which can help you a lot in different aspects of your life.
Boosts Your Self-Confidence
If you want to become an effective communicator in your second language, you are going to have to put yourself out there and step out of your comfort zone. This means you are going to make a lot of mistakes, sometimes even in front of a bunch of people. This kind of exposure can be very good for your self-confidence.
When you conquer your fears and do what you are afraid of, you start to believe in yourself. This is why learning a new language is great to boost your self-confidence.
Opens Up New Learning Opportunities
Learning a new language will give you access to many study materials that you would not have understood before. This way you can open yourself up to learning tons of new things that could never have even imagined.
If you aren’t a native English speaker, you need to start by learning English, because it is a universal language. Plus, it will open you up to many new learning opportunities. If you are learning English as a second language, you should check out ESL worksheets from JimmyESL.
Gives You the Ability to Connect with People
Learning a new language will give you the opportunity to connect to a ton of new people. If you can communicate with someone in their mother tongue, you can connect with them and understand them at a much deeper level. This way you might end up making new foreign friends who will help you get a deeper understanding of their language and culture.
Thereby, if you really think about it, learning a new language will not only help you connect with other people, it will also help you understand other cultures at a much deeper level.
Makes You More Articulate
When you learn the grammar rules, vocabulary, and different verb conjugations for a new language, you get a new appreciation for the speech itself. You start noticing small and intricate details about the way you speak and communicate with others. This makes you much more self-aware and teaches you the art of communicating with others. Plus, you become much better at expressing yourself which makes you more articulate and self-confident.
Helps You Advance Your Career
If all your peers are monolingual, you can get a significant advantage over them by learning a new language. No matter what field of work you belong to, being bilingual is always going to be a plus point for you, especially if you are a part of an international business that hires people from all over the world.
Employees who can communicate well in the overseas market can be very valuable for a company because not only do they bring good communication skills to the table, they also help the business get a better understanding of different cultures. Thus, you can rest assured that learning a new language will surely double your worth as an employee at your workplace.
The Final Word…
Learning a new language will help you evolve as a human being and open up tons of new avenues that you would not have had access to had you not learned a new language. So, get started right away if you want to learn a new language without thinking twice.
Why Choose Canada for Studying?
Canada for Study may be a land of endless possibilities. Every year, nearly 500,000 international students select North American countries as their study destinations. The universities there are comparable to;
the University of British Columbia,
the University of Toronto
and McGill University ranks extremely in world university rankings.
With immigration friendly policies, you’ll need to be a locality of this area to remain responsive to various studies. And you will get work opportunities that expect you. In addition, Canada has about 100 universities and 200 colleges.
Canada offers many scholarships specifically for international students. The educational opportunities in Canada are excellent, along with the best education, a safe environment and inclusive, and friendly people.
Why do people choose Canada to study?
Many students choose North American country for learning abroad due to its howling array of study fields.
- There’s one thing in Canada for everybody to assist students in gaining valuable skills for tomorrow’s dynamic job market.
- Another smart reason to settle in Canada for studying abroad is its availability.
- Average university fees are lower there than within the America and UK.
The University of provincial capital alone is conducted annually, getting ready to $1 billion in the analysis. Thus, Canada has attained its place as a pioneer in science, technology, and innovation through sustained investments.
Once you choose to study abroad, you’re creating a wise alternative concerning future permanent residency if you want that.
What benefits will you get in Canada during your Study?
Once you meet the minimum education, you may apply for a visa for permanent residency. If approved, then you’ll board North American country forever, a nation that welcomes all folks and embraces diversity.
It’s nice knowing that Canada has been known as “one of the safest countries within the world for international students.”
Canada is a multilingual country. Therefore, studying is a great way to improve your language skills and increase your prospects for an interesting career.
Courses in French and English are an integral part of Canada’s educational system and enrich your life, culture, and Community.
The Government of Canada offers an employment program with a diploma from a tertiary school in Canada. Canadian government wish to gain work experience. It is a great way to continue living in Canada while bringing variety and developing your professional skills.
Canada was the first country to connect its schools and libraries to the Internet through its innovative SchoolNet program.
According to a study by the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA);
Canadians rank second in the world for the average number of hours spent online per user (41.3 hours per month).
How to get Study Visa?
You can apply for a Canadian study permit on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
Applicants must provide the following when applying for a study visa;
- Biometric proof (such as fingerprints or photographs)
- Medical attestation certificate
- Criminal record assent
- Proof of funds that you can support financially
Consultants at Canada Prime Immigration:
Visa consultants such as Canada Prime Immigration guide students through all the details of education in Canada.
Consultants at Canada Prime Immigration provide detailed information about universities, scholarships and visa information.
CPI also offer clients the opportunity to apply in Canada. Moreover, we offer students scholarships and employment opportunities even after graduation.
Our main objective is to satisfy our clients by helping them achieve their goals in life.
We always try to comfort our customers by helping them answer their questions.
CORRELATION AND REGRESSION: MAJOR DIFFERENCES
To understand correlation and regression formula, we should first know about bivariate data. When the data is assembled for two variables concurrently, they are known as bivariate data. The corresponding frequency distribution produced by it is known as bivariate frequency distribution.
If there is a change in one variable due to a change in another variable irrespective of direct change or inverse change, these two variables are known as correlated. If there is no change in one variable due to a change in another variable, these two variables are uncorrelated.
TYPES OF CORRELATION
There are two types of correlation;
1. Positive correlation – if one variable increases/decreases and made the same effect on another variable, then they are positively correlated. Variables that are positively correlated move in the same direction. For example, a student’s marks in math and his rank, if his marks increase his rank in class also increase or profit and sale of a company, as much as sales increase profit also increase.
2. Negative correlation – if one variable increases/decreases and has the opposite effect on another variable, they are known as negatively correlated. Variables that are negatively correlated move in different directions. For example, if the price of an item increases, the demand for that item will decrease. In an uncorrelated variable, the change in one variable does not effect change in another variable. For example, weight and intelligence are uncorrelated.
METHODS TO MEASURE CORRELATION
• Scatter diagram: it is a diagrammatic method to know the correlation between variables. It helps differentiate between different types of correlation but can not measure the extent of the relationship between the variables.
• Karl Pearson’s product-moment correlation coefficient is the best method for finding a correlation between two variables. The formula for this method ;
r = rxy =cov(x,y)/sX x sy
• Spearman’s rank method: this method is used when we have to find a correlation between two qualitative characteristics. It provides rank to the data.
• Coefficient of concurrent deviation: it is a casual method of finding correlation when the magnitude of two variables doesn’t affect much.
In regression analysis, we calculate the value of one variable based on the given value of another variable with the help of a mathematical relationship between two variables. It plays an important role in today’s activity; for example, a businessman wants to know how much profit he will make from the said investments.
When one variable depends on another variable, we get simple linear regression. Suppose two variables, x and y. If y depends on x, then y will be known as the dependent variable, and x will be the independent variable.
In the case of a simple regression, if y depends on x, then the regression line of y on x is given by y=a+bx. Here a and b are two constants known as parameters, and b is also known as the regression coefficient of y on x and is denoted by bxy. The regression coefficient remains unchanged due to a shift of origin but changed due to a scale shift.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CORRELATION AND REGRESSION
- Correlation is a statistical measure that tells the association of two variables, while regression tells how much two variables are related numerically.
- Correlation gives the linear relationship between two variables, and regressions fit the best line and estimate one variable based on another variable.
- Correlation finds the numeric value that tells the relationship between the two variables, and regression tells the value of the random variable based on the fixed variable.
- Correlation does not nominate variables as dependent or independent, and in regression, one variable is dependent, and another variable is independent.
- The correlation coefficient lies between -1 and 1, and in regression, only one regression coefficient can be greater than 1.
CORRELATION AND REGRESSION FORMULA
Formula to find correlation coefficient
Formula to find the least-squares of regression
Now you have understood the concept of regression and correlation, as well as are aware of the formula. It is time to practice some questions and drive the concepts home.
Most Easy-To-Understand NEET Chemistry Preparation 2020 – Physical Methods Described
The vast majority of medical hopefuls go over the Chemistry section of NEET. They are either reading too much biology or physics. The best strategy to learn for NEET Chemistry will help students prepare for the exam and recognise its value.
Many candidates studying to achieve the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test (NEET) don’t give much thought to the Chemistry component of the test. This might cause anxiety in the days leading up to the exam and low section scores.
The NEET Chemistry part is assigned an overall weightage of 25% in the test is one of the most important elements. Inadequate time spent on this area could cost you marks and prevent you from getting into the college of your choice.
How do you prepare for a test? NEET Chemistry is a collection of all the valuable tips and tricks we’ve discovered. These NEET Chemistry test preparation ideas can help you prepare for the exam clearly and organise.
NEET Chemistry Preparation 2020 – Physical
NEET 2021 is finalised to be held on September 12th, 21. As a result, you’ll get a month to prepare for the exam. Chemistry will be included in 45 of the 180 questions on the NEET exam. Candidates with a strong understanding of the subject will easily score in the 100s to 120s on the NEET.
However, getting a higher score in NEET Chemistry than this isn’t easy. To achieve a score higher than this, you must have a thorough comprehension of the subject.
It’s important to note that the structure of the NEET exam has altered from the previous year.
The exam has been changed to a Chemistry exam with two parts. Section A will consist of 35 questions, and Section B will consist of 15 questions, ten of which must be answered. The table after the next paragraph contains information on how to prepare for the NEET 2021 Chemistry section.
Let us begin by valuing NEET Chemistry Preparation Tips to improve our scores.
Deriving A Pattern From The Last Year’s Question Papers
In contrast to Biology and Physics, the Chemistry section of NEET is difficult to decipher an outline from the questions. Chemistry has a structure that is more varied than the other sciences in terms of structure.
However, it is clear that most of the questions are theoretical and can be answered by anyone who has thoroughly read the NCERT textbooks. The following is a rough breakdown of the questions in the Chemistry sections:
|Source of the question||Number of question|
|Directly from the question papers of previous years||15-20|
|Exercises given at the NCERT textbook’s end Solved examples||15-20|
|Fact-based/out of NCERT||2-5|
How to Prepare for NEET Chemistry?
NEET Chemistry is broken down into three sections. Each portion, as well as its manner of preparation, is individual. Each of the three areas does not require the same level of preparation. Each section’s preparation procedure is discussed in full below.
There will be approximately 15 Physical Chemistry questions, the majority of which will be mathematically based. Ionic and chemical equilibrium, liquid solutions, the redox process, and electrochemistry are the four main topics covered in this category.
The majority of Physical Chemistry difficulties are centred on these four categories. However, you must first master the fundamentals before attempting to answer the questions. The following is a suggested study sequence for this section of the NEET Chemistry exam.
- Read the NCERT chapter with the utmost attention.
- Make a mental note of the crucial formula on a piece of paper.
- Read and comprehend the same chapter from your preferred reference book.
- Recognise how the formulas are used.
- Add to your notes any new information you uncover in your reference books.
- Now you may start answering questions on your own.
- To achieve excellence, revise in the same order.
There will be 14-18 questions in the NEET Chemistry segment. General Organic Chemistry is the most important chapter in this division. To get a good grade on this section, you must understand the fundamental principles and apply them.
You must be able to complete the Isomerism and Effects in addition to GOC. The bulk of the questions in this section will be easier to answer with this combination.
Experts recommend that you finish at least GOC, hydrocarbons Alcohol, Amines Alkyl Halide, and Aldehyde before beginning to work on the tasks in this area.
Medical students frequently make the error of failing to pay attention to this section of NEET Chemistry. The number of questions posed in this part has been comparable to those asked in organic/physical chemistry in recent years.
NEET 2021 is scheduled to have 10- 18 questions. Chemical bonding, coordination compounds, and p-blocks are the essential chapters in that portion of NEET Chemistry. They make up roughly 6-8 questions based on them when taken together.
The majority of the problems in this section are taken from NCERT textbooks. As a result, your primary focus in this subject should be on the NCERT texts.
In recent years, the number of questions posed in this section has been comparable to the number of questions posed in organic/physical chemistry.
The NEET 2021 exam will consist of 10 to 18 questions. The most important chapters in that section of NEET Chemistry are chemical bonding, coordination molecules, and p-blocks. When they’re added together, they make up about 6-8 questions.
This section’s issues are mostly from NCERT textbooks. As a result, the NCERT textbooks should be your primary focus on this topic.
Concluding with a few key points to consider
- Check out your NCERT textbooks carefully, as the majority of the questions come from here.
- Complete all the questions from NCERT Exemplar. Exemplar was specifically designed with the competitive exam in mind. It is a great source of interesting questions.
- Answer Previous year’s question Exam Papers to better understand the pattern of the exam, its levels of difficulty, the types of questions, and more. This will assist you in determining your preparation level and assist in quickly revising all the syllabus.
- Practice questions are taken from the NEET Archive. It contains questions from the past 10 years and is extremely helpful in understanding the differences and difficulties of the questions.
- To ensure the ultimate performance possible for the NEET Chemistry section, set the timer for 40-50 minutes, regardless of the difficulty on your NEET test paper.
- To increase efficiency and speed, take at least a practice Test every day between 2 pm until 5 pm, as planned to take the NEET 2021 test. It will also help you impressively improve your ability to manage time by adjusting your body clock according to that for your exam time.
- Stanley Tucci celebrates Thanksgiving with brother-in-law John Krasinski: See the viral pic
- Latest News US to restrict travel from South Africa, seven other countries due to new COVID-19 variant omicron
- Bannon was sued: misnistry of justice involving and the country’s suiation not good
- Destiny 2: An Essential Guide To Quickly Level Up And Boosting
- How to Choose Skeleton Bucket for Mini Excavator – Professional Guide to Buying
Latest News11 months ago
Why You Should Invest in an Expense Management Software
Latest News1 year ago
दिल दहला देनी वाली खबर महिला ने भरे बाजार में पिया जहर साथ में बच्चे को भी दिया
business12 months ago
The Importance of Wealth and Investment Management For Your Life
fashion11 months ago
Looking For the Best Quality Ring For Your Spouse
fashion1 year ago
Why Fashion Nova is Uniquely Qualified To Survive The Retail Apocalypse
business5 months ago
7 Construction Industry Trends Your Company Needs to Know About
Latest News10 months ago
6 Things to Look for Before Buying a Rental Investment Calculator
home1 year ago
Know all About Flowers and Moods Associated with Them