Shopping and choosing a car takes a lot of research and time and after you’ve brought your perfect car, you need to research more for the perfect insurance for your car. All these processes take a lot of energy.
But there is a thing called same day car insurance coverage which would let anybody out shopping for a vehicle also get insurance on the same day. In simple words when you are out buying a vehicle, you can compare and research different insurance rates from different insurance companies and get the best one for you.
And therefore once you buy the vehicle you also buy the insurance for your vehicle at the time. Complete 2 tasks in one.
Why is same-day car insurance beneficial?
Unlike other insurance, same-day car insurance coverage saves you a lot of time. As you can get the insurance while you’re already buying the vehicle. In many cities, there is a mandatory requirement for insurance coverage.
Therefore, it can happen that after you have bought your vehicle, if you don’t have prior insurance then it can lead to you getting a ticket or even your license getting suspended in some countries.
Hence, it’s always good to get the insurance on the same day as you buy your vehicle. You save time as well as chances of any mishaps. There are also many cheapest same-day car insurance available for you if you look at them closely.
How can one avail of the same-day car insurance coverage?
The same car insurance can be available from anyone. If you are someone with the question “can I get car insurance on the same day” while you’re buying a car? Then the answer is yes you can.
Similar to any other, there are certain requirements of this same-day car insurance, too. The buyer needs to provide a couple of information to the insurance company before they estimate a rate for the insurance.
· Personal information-: These include the basic personal information like name, address, gender, marital status, date of birth, etc.
· Driver Licence Number-: Before getting insurance your driver’s license number is required for the process to determine your driving record.
· Claim history-: these include a variety of information like information regarding accidents you might have been involved in, insurance claims, previous traffic violations you might have been ticketed for.
· Social security number-: it is required to check your current credit score by the insurance company.
· Insurance provider-: The company will also ask for your current insurance provider along with its details.
· Vehicle type and mileage-: the vehicle model. Year and VIN are required before a quote from the company. Along with the vehicle’s mileage.
· Date of purchase-: it is required to check whether the car is insured earlier, or is it new or old.
There are many times one might not be able to get the quote for same-day car insurance coverage from the insurance company for many reasons. Some of them are-:
· Missing information-: if any of the information they have asked you to fill is missed then it’s likely you won’t get a quote.
· Residence-: If you have moved to a new residence recently and the update is not done.
· Violation or accidents-: if after checking your driving history, they find that you have been at fault in many accidents or multiple violations, then it’s likely many companies won’t provide you with insurance. And you will have to search for companies that do insurance for high-risk drivers.
· Speciality vehicle-: if you have a rare, special, classic vehicle, it’s likely insurance companies won’t provide you with a quote.
· Timings-: there can be many timing mishaps like you not having the car at that period of time that would also lead to you not receiving a quote.
What are companies selling same-day insurance?
There are multiple companies selling this type of insurance, some of them have the cheapest same-day car insurance. However, the leading agency in this field is considered to be Atoz Insurance usa who offers some great deals when it comes to same-day car insurance policies. You can contact them for the best insurance coverage with more attractive benefits and discounts.
Hopefully your question, “can I get car insurance the same day as I buy the vehicle” has been answered well now!