Adelaide Skip Bin Hire is a leading skip bin hire company in Adelaide. With over 10 years of experience and a high quality service, they are the number one choice for many people looking to get their hands on Best Price Skip Bins. They offer a range of different sized bins to suit your needs, with prices starting at $150 for small-sized bins up to $900 for large-sized ones that can hold up to 50 cubic meters each.
What Is Skip Bins?
If you have rubbish that’s too big to fit into your garbage bin, the best option is a skip bin. Skip bins are large containers used for collecting and storing waste materials so they can be disposed of down at the dump. They’re available in different sizes depending on what types of wastes you want to store and how much space you have around where it will be stored.
Skip Bins come in all shapes and sizes from very small ones up to quite large ones with capacities ranging from ten litres or two cubic metres right up to as high as fifty cubic metres or more than one hundred thousand litres. In general most people use them for gathering household type debris like garden clippings, old furniture pieces, cardboard boxes etc., but really, anything that will fit into the bin can go in there.
Choosing a skip size is more about how much space you have than any other considerations, but it’s worth noting that if you’re going to be storing large and heavy items like bricks or steel pipes then you’ll need a bigger one with higher capacity.
Prices And Capacity Of Different Skip Bins Are:
- $150 for small skip bins (bins capable of holding up to 30 cubic meters)
- $300 for medium sized bins (bins capable of holding up to 50 cubic meters)
- $800 for large skip bins (skip bins able to hold up to 100 cubic metres).
Discounts Providing By Company:
• If you are looking at renting more than one bin, they will be happy to provide their customers with an extra discount. This is typically around 15% off the total cost when two or more units are rented. For example, if it costs between 500 – 600 AUD per month in general, then it would fall down closer towards 400 AUD per month once this discount is taken into account.
• If customers take a look at the long-term rental deals, they will notice that these can also be discounted by around 15%. These are monthly and yearly contracts with an agreed upon price per month or year in advance of any work commencing on the job site. For example, if it costs 500 AUD per week to rent one bin for this particular company then instead you would need to pay 450 AUD each week for four weeks when taking up one of these discounts.
• Lastly, there is our 20% off introductory rate which lasts 12 months from first hire date. This makes renting just about anything as low as 320 AUD per month regardless of how many units are rented or length of contract signed.