The Nationality by Investment plan of Dominica, launched in 1993, was ranked number one in the CBI for three consecutive years. The CBI program focuses on the overall quality and consistency of its applications, which only accept those of excellent character and reputation. To ensure that credible, highly respected persons receive citizenship, all applicants over the age of 18 are subject to extensive due diligence checks.Owners of a Dominican Republic passport could only travel to 68 countries and regions without a visitor visa or with a travel visa as of May 21, 2021, ranking the Dominican Republic passport 74th in terms of location freedom 多米尼克护照.
Dominica Citizenship Advantages:
Dominica’s citizenship offers numerous privileges as well as numerous perks of living in Dominica. These comprise:
- Visa-free travel to 131 countries, including the EU-Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Ireland.
- Taxation is kept to a bare minimum, with no wealth, gift, inherited wealth, foreign income, or capital gains taxes.
- Dominica has no eligibility criteria before or after nationality is granted.
- Procedure for making a confidential application.
- The ability for the future to grant citizenship
- Life nationality, the right to live and work in another country
- Dual citizenship right
How many countries can Dominica’s passport enter without a visa?
Citizens of Dominican Passport, along with the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Ireland, can use their nationality to facilitate international travel.
Moreover, the Dominican Government has granted various fiscal and other concessions to make businesses more appealing in this island paradise, including extensive tax vacations, duty-free imports, tax exemptions, and simplified operations. The visa-free travel to the countries below is open for successful candidates. It is worth noting that there are no changes to visa-free travel in the countries mentioned below.Prior to making travel arrangements, competent government authorities and agencies should be notified. Here is a list of 151 countries where we enter without a visa with Dominica’s passport .
|Palau||Cape Verde Islands||Philippines||Fiji|
|Malawi||Solomon Islands||Sierra Leone||Bermuda|
|Brazil||French West Indies||Sweden||Anguilla|
|Bahrain||French Polynesia||Portugal||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Bahamas||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Montserrat||Peru|
|East Timor||South Korea||Rwanda||Hungary|
|Saint martin||Comos Islands||Tonga||Guyana|
|San Marino||Comoros||Ireland||Dominican Republic|
|Saint Vincent||United Kingdom||Estonia||Togo|
|St. Helena||The British Virgin Islands||Jordan||Greenland|
|St kitts||Hong Kong||Niue||Haiti|
|Santa lucia||Costa rica||Lesotho||Trinidad and Tobago|
Standards apply for the primary applicant:
- 18+ years old
- Having no criminal history
- Checks for risk assessment and approval
- Sources of investment that have been confirmed
- In excellent health
Dominica’s passport Application process:
Dominica citizenship is obtained through a simple application process that takes about 3 to 4 months to complete. It begins with the verification of information and concludes with the approval of a naturalisation certificate and passport. Dominica’s passport Application process completes in 2 major processes listed as follows.
- Private citizens can apply for a Dominica passport at the national Passport Office in Roseau once their application for citizenship by investment is approved (the capital). Dominican passports are normally valid for ten years if authorised to a person aged 16 or older, and for five years if authorised to a kid who reaches the age of sixteen. Passports can be revived at the Passport Office or a Dominica high commission, consulate, or high commission.
- The registration form is separate from the citizen status by investment process and necessitates the submission of several documents. A birth certificate and a written statement of the applicant’s Certificate of Citizenship, which is issued to a financial citizen at the end of the CBI process, are required. When Dominican passport owners refile for a new one, they must introduce their old one, which will be forced to cancel upon the disbursement of the new one.
The Bottom Line:
A passport from the Commonwealth of Dominica will give you access to other territories as well as visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to over 151 countries. According to the Passport Index 2021, your passport is the 33rd most powerful in the world, and your dependents and direct relatives will also be given visa-free or visa-on-arrival entry.