What is Corona Virus Test?
This is a laboratory test that can identify the virus that causes COVID-19. This test is intended for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2.
Method – Real-Time PCR
It makes use of Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panels.
Watch This Video Get More Clear
- From Meddo https://www.meddo.in/covid
- From 1mg https://www.1mg.com/labs/test/corona-virus-test-sars-cov-2-33462 (Available For Delhi-NCR Only)
meddo.in andatory requirements to Get Free COVID-19 Test At Home :
Do I have to submit some documents for getting tested for 2019-novel Corona-virus (SARS-CoV-2) Free COVID-19 Test At Home ? Yes, You will need the present and duly fill the following documents for government records.
1. Doctor’s prescription for COVID-19 testing along with doctor’s registration number. (These are mandatory requirements defined by Govt. of India without which testing of 2019-novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is not allowed.)
2. Duly filled TRF/Patient proforma.
3. Govt. photo-id (Aadhaar card/ Voter Id/ Passport) to support the current address and contact number of the suspect patient to be provided at the time of sample collection.
( For Delhi , Mumbai , Pune )
1mg.com mandatory requirements to Get Free COVID-19 Test At Home :
As per the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) guidelines, Government ID ( Aadhaar card / Voter Id / Passport ) to support the current address and contact number of the suspect case should be given at the time of sample collection.
It is mandatory for the suspect patient to possess the doctor’s prescription at the time of sample collection. The prescription should have the Doctor’s medical registration number and Doctor’s stamp.
The suspect case will also be asked about travel history and Covid-19 patient interaction (if any).
Home sample collection service is NOT AVAILABLE. We shall help you book a test. The sample collection will happen at the specified collection centers of the lab. The address of the same will be intimated over a phone call from our support team. Sample collection will happen at the specific collection centers of the lab (In only Delhi we can help with the collection of the sample from an isolated hospital room also)