The GCC Level and Release Liner market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.49% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. The release liner is a paper or plastic-based film sheet which can be coated with materials such as polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polystyrene, and polyethylene terephthalate. Moreover, most of the end-user industries are increasingly adopting polydimethylsiloxane(PDMS) based release liners, which can be recycled easily.
– This market is overgrowing due to the higher demand for these products in the Medical, FMCG, and Cosmetic industries. Moreover, Release liners are an integral part of the manufacturing of tapes, fiber composites, and medical film materials due to its preventive capacity from prematurely adhering to the substrate. However, the rapid rise of digital print technology in Saudi Arabia and UAE have made the print labels market more sophisticated.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90609
– Release Liners primarily coated on both sides using silicone, which provides proper release value for any specific adhesive process. Furthermore, the demand for clear-on-clear labels in beer, beverages, health, and personal care is fuelling the growth of film-based release liner for this region.
Key Market Trends
The Growing Cosmetics Industry will Drive The Growth of this Market
– Cosmetics industries in this region are supporting the growth of print labels and release liner products. Moreover, the increased beauty and personal care awareness in Gulf Countries mainly due to the higher disposable income of these people. According to the Deutsche Bank, Dubai is listed among the world’s top 15 cities for the highest disposable income, and it is also cheaper than Rome, Singapore, Cairo, and New York.
– Print labels are used in the Personal care and Cosmetics industry to enhance the brand value of those products. Moreover, the vendors in this market are also equipped with different technologies such as filling, lamination, rainbow, and metallic effects, which can enhance the display of any products. For instance, Kimoha offers aroma level and screen printing levels for home care and personal beauty products.
– Moreover, Shrink sleeve level format is widely used in the cosmetics industry due to its cost-effectiveness, lightweight, and durability. Different technological innovations such as RFID, including RFID, QR codes, NFC, and bar codes, are also fuelling the growth of this market. For instance, Label Tech UAE offers customized print label solutions for Cosmetics and Personal care industries.
Saudi Arabia will hold the Significant Market Share
– Rapid urbanization and industrialization are influencing the growth of this Print Label and release the Liner market for this country. Moreover, changing the lifestyle of the consumers and government efforts to diversify the economy can create a positive impact on the net demand of this market. According to the World Bank data, Saudi Arabia had 84% urban population in 2019, and this rate is increased by 0.23% from its previous year 2018.
Request For Full Report >> GCC Labels and Release Liners Market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
GCC Labels and Release Liners Market
Thermal Paper Market
OpenStack Services Market
China Internet Data Center Market
Scandinavia Self-Storage Market
Semiconductor and Electronic Parts Manufacturing Market
North America Print Label Market
Surface Mount Technology Market
Fiber Optic Component Market
Multichannel Campaign Management Market