We all know that credit cards have many important benefits; however, these same benefits often carry with them many privacy concerns. For that, some credit card systems guarantee cardholder anonymity and transaction unlinkability, even towards Credit Card Associations or Card Issuing Banks.
Anonymous debit card is just like an offshore debit card or bank account. As the name shows, the main advantage of such cards is that they are completely anonymous meaning they don’t reveal the card holder’s identity or personal details.
There are many companies including AlphaCard which are providing these types of cards that require no ID proof and are getting more common worldwide day by day.
You can order your card from their official websites or contact them for your card delivery.
Features of Anonymous debit card
Many extraordinary features are contributing together to make anonymous debit more casual for daily use. Some of them are as follows,
- Ideal for online but works offline as well
- No ID required, No name on the card
- Worldwide acceptable/withdrawals
- Reload the card with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies (also works as Bitcoin debit card)
- Unlimited Cash Withdrawal from ATMs
- Secure and anonymous
- Third-party reloading is also available at a low fee
- Self-tracking of transactions is easy
- No hidden fees
Types of Cards
Some of the popular card types are mentioned as below,
- Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Bitcoin Visa Cards
- Bitcoin Mastercard
- Anonymous Debit Cards
- Plastic Cards
- Virtual Cards
Reliable when privacy is your first concern
Apart from criminal activities or misuse of anonymous debit card, there are some legit reasons that it is a reliable card to use. Sometimes, a person really wishes to keep his identity or details hidden because of spouse, creditors, or simply just to keep personal space.
You should know that some stores refuse to accept these unverified cards. The same is true for some ATMs internationally. But the good thing is, they are accepted at the majority of places and treated the same as verified cards.
Anonymous debit cards do not leave trails of transaction history and are ideal for those who are very concerned about their privacy. These cards are offered as either anonymous debit cards, bitcoin debit cards, anonymous prepaid cards, or even all in one.
How does Anonymous debit card work?
The anonymous debit card is an unlimited, secure, and reliable debit card. It is an international card, which means it is accepted at millions of locations; in ATMs, physical Stores, and Online shopping as well. You can top up your balance in the card via bitcoin with as low as a 1% fee or third-party reload via BankWire Transfer with the same fee applied.
It works just like an ordinary debit card but with anonymous crypto card features. It means there is no monthly or yearly spending limit. The anonymous bitcoin debit cards are also issued by VISA or Mastercard. This is the reason that it is accepted at all places where standards cards are.
Pros and Cons
- Advanced Privacy and Security features
- Worldwide acceptable
- Issued without the need for identity verification
- Fees and charges are similar to verified cards
- Legal way to make online and offline purchases without leaving transaction history
- Protecting your details and finances from landing in the wrong hands
- The fastest and easiest way to transact your Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies
- Huge transactions or larger purchases are not possible (can only be used for limited amount of money)
- A few stores are not accepting anonymous debit cards
- Can be used for criminal activities
- Not all cards are 100% anonymous
Anonymous Bitcoin debit is specially made for those who want to keep their identity unrevealed after spending the money.
It can be very beneficial for security purposes. As we are witnessing the security breaches are increasing every day and resulted in leaked bank details of over 100 million cardholders and are sold on the dark web. To prevent such incidents, the use of anonymous debit cards is rising.
Such cards are designed for ultimate financial protection and convenience. In short, the security feature and ease of use of an anonymous debit card make it the best choice for today.