“The enterprise session border controller market growth driven by the increasing security concerns and upgradation of network infrastructure”
The enterprise session border controller market was valued at USD 310.1 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 528.4 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.26% between 2016 and 2022. The increasing concern for the security of corporate data creates a demand for enterprise session border controllers. As the organizations grow bigger, the concern for security increases. Thus, bigger enterprises have been the early adopters of session border controllers. The ability of session border controllers to resolve all the security concerns of the organizations boosts the demand for session border controllers in enterprises. Other significant factors driving the growth of the enterprise session border controller market include the growing demand for session border controllers from small- and medium-sized businesses and the upgradation of network infrastructure across the globe. All the service providers are gradually transitioning from public switched telephone network (PSTN) to VoIP-based networks. For instance, in 2014, AT&T, Inc. (U.S.), an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate, announced its goal to replace PSTN networks with a fully VoIP infrastructure by 2020. This shift of networks from the service providers would drive the enterprises to adopt IP telephone, and further drive the E-SBC market. However, there is a lack of awareness of SBC and its functions and benefits in some parts of Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean, which hampers the growth of the market.
Request to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-107952
“The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry (Global And Regional Market).”
“Up to 200 sessions to be the fastest-growing session capacity in the enterprise session border controller market during the forecast period”
The market for E-SBCs with session capacity up to 200 sessions is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. A large number of small- and medium-scale enterprises opt for this range as the size of their organizations and their call requirement fall under this range. The penetration of the session border controllers is less in small- to medium-scale organizations and as the trend for unified communication increases further, it would drive the market for session border controllers.
“Americas continue to hold the largest share of the enterprise session border controller market during the forecast period”
The Americas is expected to hold the largest share of the enterprise session border controller market in 2016. The region has been an early adopter of session border controllers, which has boosted the demand for enterprise session border controller systems in this region. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate for enterprise session border controller during the forecast period. The enterprises in this region are now adopting VoIP networks coupled with session border controllers owing to the huge cost benefits they offer.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted in below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2– 30%, and Tier 3– 30%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 35%, Directors – 45%, and Managers – 20%
- By Region: North America- 40%, Europe- 30%, APAC- 20%, and RoW- 10%
The enterprise session border controller ecosystem comprises major players such as AudioCodes Ltd. (Israel), ADTRAN, Inc. (U.S.), Avaya Inc. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Edgewater Networks, Inc. (U.S.), GENBAND, Inc. (U.S.), Ingate Systems AB (Sweden), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Patton Electronics Co. (U.S.), and Sonus Networks, Inc. (U.S.).
This report includes the market statistics pertaining to session capacity, enterprise level, function, industry, and geography, along with their respective market sizes.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis, to provide an in-depth insight into the enterprise session border controller market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the enterprise session border controller market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis material, component, technology, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the enterprise session border controller market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key playersRequest to Fill The Form To get Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-107952“The Final Report will cover the impact analysis of COVID-19 on this industry (Global And Regional Market).”
Reasons to buy the Report
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the enterprise session border controller market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for all subsegments across different regions.
- The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
- This report is expected to help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches & developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
For more information, please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
Cameroon: Sun Protection Products Market
Burundi: Sun Protection Products Market
Burkina Faso: Sun Protection Products Market
Botswana: Sun Protection Products Market
Benin: Sun Protection Products Market
Infrared Imaging Market
Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC) and High-bandwidth Memory (HBM) Market
Interactive Whiteboard Market
Electric Enclosure Market
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market
Flare Monitoring Market
Instrument Cluster Market
Silicon Photonics Market
Machine Condition Monitoring Market