The Theme of the ConnectSocial App
2020 has been a tough year for most people, with lockdowns, spirals of economies, among other things affecting people in one way or the other. But alas, there’s some good news to be squeezed out of the year after all, which comes in the form of ConnectSocial. When the social networking apps you know continue to let you down with sketchy security measures that do little to safeguard your privacy, ConnectSocial offers the safest interwebs haven for your peace of mind. Mingle with friends and family on a digital space you can trust as you explore a social platform with fun interaction opportunities like sharing places, events, rides, statuses, video calls, and much more!
Features of the app
Do you love the anonymity and convenience of text messages? Or do you prefer to have face-to-face conversations with your friends? ConnectSocial offers that and a lot else, namely:
- The ability to communicate via voice notes. Record a message and keep the conversation going when you become weary of chatting via text. Additionally, hit your friends up on video
- Group link-ups. Put together your friends in a group to explore your shared interests or join another with like-minded people unraveling the kind of topics you like.
- State-of-the-art privacy and security measures to eliminate all digital loopholes that may be exploited for data siphoning, among others.
- A highly moderated community. Cyberbullying has been on the rise in social networking platforms, and ConnectSocial tackles this head-on with a raft of safety functionalities. Users can also take charge of their comfort on the platform by blocking and reporting bullies, who will be dealt with promptly.
- Share rides, good places to stay or eat, and even events that you’d like to stir attention for and get people talking about it
- Update your status and let your friends know what you’ve been up to or what’s on your mind.
How to use ConnectSocial
Sign up for a new profile or bypass registration with a one-step Google sign-in process. ConnectSocial offers two plan options, a monthly $4.99 subscription and the more appealing alternative of $49.99 a year. The social networking functionalities entail video and voice chatting, in addition to status updates, ride, and location sharing, among other fun features.
Where ConnectSocial beats its alternatives
No ads! Everywhere you go from YouTube to the corners of Q&A platforms, you have to endure the nuisance of endless ads. And that’s not all; you also have to live with the constant worry of leaked data, identity theft, and the general concern that the safety of your information is out of your hands. That’s the opposite of the case with ConnectSocial, which provides ad-free and super-safe networking made possible by a dedicated team imploring the latest in futuristic technology!