The cake is that one dish which has made the world go WOW ever since its debut in mankind. From kids to old-age people, everyone loves to feel that fluffy and creamy texture of the cake in their mouth.
And cake has now become an inseparable part of the special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor parties, work anniversaries, and promotions. There are many different flavours of cake around the world such as pineapple, butterscotch, vanilla, strawberry, black forest, kiwi, coffee and more but one flavour that is loved by all around the world is chocolate.
For those of you who keep on having cravings for a chocolate every now and then, we bring here two different recipes of baking a chocolate cake at home.
So, gear up yourself and be ready to be the baker for your chocolate cake lover self.
Dark Chocolate Cake Recipe
|2 cups of sugar
|1 3⁄4 cups flour
|1 cup milk
|3⁄4 cup baking cocoa dark
|1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
|1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
|1 teaspoon salt
The Baking Process: –
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Now grease and flour one baking pan of dimension 13×9 inch.
- Stir dry ingredients together in a large mixer bowl. And add milk, oil, vanilla, and eggs and beat them together for around two minutes on medium speed.
- Now stir in boiling water slowly. Prefer less than 1 cup of boiling water.
- After mixing everything together and getting a well-prepared batter, pour it all in the pre-prepared baking pan.
- Take a wooden toothpick and insert it half into the cake on the top.
- Put the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
- Check if the toothpick inserted comes out clean or not. If yes, then take out the cake from the oven.
- Remove the cake from the pan and put it on wire racks to cool completely.
- Top it the way you want, and your cake is ready to be galloped.
Let’s hop-on to our second recipe!
Homemade No-Bake Chocolate Cake
|2 teaspoons espresso
|225 gram well chopped chocolate
|¼ teaspoon fine grain salt
|225 gram cream
|½ teaspoon allspice
|Toppings as you like
The Baking Process: –
- On the first step, butter your springform pan.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and set it aside for now.
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate slowly over a dim heat.
- Take another mid-size bowl or pan and heat the cream in it over a gentle heat.
- Now add allspice and espresso to the cream and stir gently.
- When the cream, allspice, and espresso mixture gets hot enough to be not able to touch, take it down from the heat and slowly stir in the salt.
- Now pour the melted chocolate into the mixture with steady hands on a slow speed.
- Stir gently at a continuous speed until it becomes smooth.
- Now take that springform prepared at the starting and pour the smooth mixture in it.
- Cover it up with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until set completely.
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it come to the room temperature.
- For decoration and a blend of taste, sprinkle cocoa powder and other toppings you like on top.
- Your homemade no-bake delicious chocolate cake is ready to serve your taste buds.
If you don’t get the perfect taste at your first try, then try again. You can buy chocolate cake to match what taste your cake lacks, and you can also satisfy your chocolate cake cravings with that.