Why choose Electronics and Communication Engineering courses? What makes it an ideal option? The answer is obvious.
The growing nexus between the electronics industry and the digital technology has made application of Electronics and Communications Engineering in fields of satellite and mobile communication, digital telecommunication, power electronics, and the like critical. These advanced applications have created amazing career options.
Secondly, the Electronic and Communication engineers gain practice and fine tune their expertise in managing large scale research, conceptualising, designing, developing, and testing of the electronic equipment. These are used in the latest communication devices as well as in other technological equipment, such as smartphones, processors, tablets, smart TVs, smart wrist watches, etc.
We all know these products are highly dynamic with continuously upgraded configurations. The surge in market demand for these products and components has led to technology that is continuously evolving; alongside is the need for constant upskilling, planning, executing the testing process, framing of the system layouts, and delivering the product in an impeccable way. All this enhances their market value. These specialists are looked upon as solution providers.
What is included in this course?
The Electronics and Communications course is for those who are planning a career or already working as engineering technicians on electronics and communications systems and would like to upgrade their skills.
- Students will learn how to develop, commission, select, maintain, and diagnose faults / malfunctions of electronic components, systems, andapparatus.
- Students enrolled in this course are taught to direct, control, balance, and test production processes, as well as ensure safety, installation, and proper functioning of the various mechanisms and understand and apply digital electronics.
- They are taught to understand, operate, and manage electronic circuits, signs, and framework, power electronics gadgets, VLSI, applied electromagnetic theories, PC Engineering, among others.
- Electronics is the profession where one needs to apply scientific principles to the design and fabrication, development, repair, and maintenance of electrical instruments and machines and communication systems. Having good understanding of electronics is essential in engineering disciplines like chemical, automobile, instrumentation, etc.
What are skills gained by undergoing this study?
- One of the features of this course is that it focuses on developing skills that will enable students to plan and initiate alternative approaches to the application of skills or knowledge across a broad range of requirements.
- The key skills developed during the course are critical thinking, aptitude for maths, communication skills, strong information technology skills, time management, complex problem-solving skills, and so on.
- The course offers insight about an expansion of productivity across various industries like energy oil, telecommunication Engineering,agriculture, television, and others.
What careers can electronic and communication engineering course students aspire to do?
Life without devices is not possible today. It is very difficult to imagine life without using gadgets. Hence, the quick and speedy growth of the field is present. Here are some areas where an electronics and communication engineer can find job opportunities:
- Manufacturing companies
- Multinational corporations (MNCs)
- Research based or industrial corporations
- Government authorities
- Aerospace manufacturing companies
- Consumer electronics manufacturing
- Healthcare tools manufacturing
- Armed forces (Army/ Air Force/Navy) and many others
Some of the roles they can apply for are:
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Communications Engineer
- Technical Director
- Network Planning Engineer
Needs Migration has a team of expert and qualified PIER educational consultants, representing about 100 + universities and colleges, and 20,000+ satisfied students. They can help you make a choice of your specialisation and institution. Visit Needs Migration at their Parramatta, Sydney Office or call them on 0434 811 844 for a free consultation.