YouTube is the most popular mainstream medium to view videos. The fact that it has millions of videos available for free is the reason for its popularity all over the world. It is optimum for people of all age groups. You can browse for videos, listen to songs, upload your own videos, create playlists, save videos for later use, follow your favorite channels so you get regular updates every time they post videos on YouTube. But, can you download videos from YouTube and save them to your device for later use? Well, YouTube doesn’t yet have this additional feature to let you download videos and save them on your device. But there are a lot of third-party applications and websites that serve the purpose. Keep reading further to know about some of the best YouTube to mp3 converter websites.
Also, if you’d like to know about the below topics, stay connected with us
YTMP3 is one of the YouTube to mp3 websites converter. This is a very simple website using which you can convert videos from YouTube to either mp3 or mp4 format. This website works on computers, tab, and mobile devices. The videos are converted in high quality and you can convert any videos for up to 90 minutes. This conversion happens in 2 minutes depending upon your internet speed.
Also read: XNXUBD 2020 NVIDIA New
Steps to convert YouTube videos to mp3
- Open YouTube and browse for the video you want to convert to mp3.
- Click on the Share button and choose Copy Link to copy the link of that video.
- Now, open the browser and go to the website https://ytmp3.cc/youtubemp3/
- You will find a text box titled–Please insert a valid video URL.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video you copied.
- Click on Convert and choose a format from below the textbox–mp3 or mp4.
- Now, you will find the chosen format of the video downloaded to your device.
YouTubetoMP3 is yet another YouTube to mp3 websites converter in which there’s no registration required, and videos can be converted and downloaded on the go. You can also search for YouTube videos and playlists on this site by using keywords. Apart from YouTube, you can download videos from multiple other sites like Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. There’s no restriction on conversions and downloads. It also supports the uploading of converted files to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Steps to YouTube to mp3 conversion:
- Open YouTube and surf for the video you want to download.
- Open your browser and go to the website https://youtubetomp3music.com/en23/
- Note that you can also search for the video here by entering the keyword.
- In the text box with the alt text–Search keywords or paste the link here, enter the keyword or paste the copied link.
- Click on Go. Now, it will convert the YouTube video to mp3 and downloaded it on your device, which you can access for a lifetime, hassle-free.
Conclusion The discussed YouTube to mp3 websites converter is not just free to use, but are extremely reliable to use. They do not ask you to sign in or register and thus, your data is safe. Therefore, you can make the best use of these best YouTube to mp3 converter websites to download the mp3 format of the videos and listen to them on the go.