Did you know? In India, 70% of the total population lives in the rural sector.
Although it doesn’t matter where you come from or where you belong… until you are a marketer!
The moment you market a product or service, your perception changes. Taste, demand, and requirements vary by location. This gave birth to the concept of rural marketing.
What is Rural Marketing?
The concept of rural products and services includes analyzing rural consumer behaviour and developing marketing strategies that are rural focused. The objective of rural marketing is to sell both urban and rural products in rural areas.
The lifestyle and consumption patterns of the people living in the rural area are different as compared to the urban area. That said, people in rural areas are now trying to consume just the same things as urban consumers. They are attempting to equalize the lifestyle. This widens rural area business opportunities in India.
Consumer spending in rural India is expected to reach $100 billion by 2025, according to recent Nielsen estimates. The market is predicted to grow at a rate of 1.5 times the rate in urban areas today.
A widening gap between urban and rural communities has been bridged by education, awareness, and the internet. Another important factor influencing urban demand in the rural market is the availability of the internet in multilingual languages.
To understand wealth-generating rural marketing strategies in India or how to market in rural areas, you need to first study the opportunities and challenges of the rural market –
Opportunities of the Rural Marketing:
1. In India, 69% of the total population lives in the rural sector with approx population accounting to 895 million people spread over 664,000 villages.
2. Currently, around 299 million people in rural India use the internet. By 2023, 48% of India’s internet users will be from rural areas, according to recent studies. Rural markets are set to become a significant opportunity for players.
3. Due to government initiatives in the past years, in the form of rural development, has also led to employment opportunities. Thus reflecting rural income.
4. Rural India is better known as emerging India where education is becoming more and more important. As of 2015, the literacy rate of rural India is 71%.
5. Technology in rural areas is on the rise, and the tech-gap between both worlds is growing ever smaller. Three-fourths of rural citizens have a smartphone.
6. A whopping 66% of people living in rural areas claim to use the internet every day. According to CSC data, YouTube was consumed the most by rural India, followed by Facebook and Netflix in March. The growth numbers for YouTube and Facebook stood at 219% and 374%, respectively.
7. 45% of rural businesses have a website. Despite being a low number in comparison with registered businesses, the number is steadily increasing. Rural India offers an excellent opportunity for all companies to expand.
Challenges of Rural Marketing:
1. In rural areas, language can be a major challenge. English literacy is low in small towns and villages. A majority of rural residents speak a regional/local language or Hindi. As a result, rural areas need different forms of advertising and formats.
Internet availability in multiple languages, from Facebook to YouTube and Google, has made it easier to connect people.
2. A whopping 66% of people living in rural areas claim to use the internet every day. This still leaves with a crucial 44%. Like in urban areas, the marketing of the product or services cannot be completely digitized in rural areas. Considering the literacy rate, one needs to mix on-ground marketing, print media, verbal marketing and digital marketing.
3. Rural areas are rarely served by rail transport. During monsoons, many roads got severely damaged due to poor surface maintenance. Even today, bullock carts are an inevitable part of life. Throughout Rajasthan and Gujarat, camel carts are used both in the rural and urban sectors.
Taking account of the channel mix is necessary for rural marketing
Technology has changed dramatically over the last fifteen years. Nearly everyone has a smartphone in their pocket, which is ten times more powerful than early PCs and laptops.
A successful business should have a website, a social media presence, and a content marketing plan. To reach a wider audience, your product strategy in rural marketing or promotional strategies in rural marketing should also be mixed with on-ground or offline promotional methods.
As a result, door-to-door sales and radio advertising can be replaced with Google ads and social media marketing. Ads in newspapers, pamphlets and brochures can be replaced by Whatsapp broadcast images and SEO content optimization. YouTube videos and ads can replace television commercials. Moreover, websites can replace traditional stores, so they reach not only local people but also expand their reach and horizons.
Channels have largely remained the same, but the marketing game itself has changed. By doing so, you not only save a lot of money but also reach a large audience at once. Also, it saves you a lot of time while giving you the option to choose our demographic and geographic reach more closely. You can filter people more specifically on Facebook and Instagram. As a result, you reach your potential customer.
Additionally, hoardings, banners and on-ground campaigns can be mixed with a digital approach.
Why Choose Ascent Group?
Finding a company with expertise in both digital and offline marketing and good experience in rural marketing is really hard.
Ascent Group, however, with its experience of over 18 years and expertise in innovative rural marketing ideas, has also worked with big brands and startups alike. The expert team at Ascent digs into the details about all aspects of the brief, including influencers, targeted geographies, buying behaviour, studying market trends, competition, past performance, etc. After that, come up with a well-thought-out strategy that will deliver desired results within a given time frame.
Contact now and target 70% of India with Rural Market!
How to bet on the cricket – best cricket betting tips
Cricket is the most popular sport on most of the Sportsbet sites here in India. But the discipline is not as simple for betting as football or tennis for example. That’s why it is really important to learn all the main rules and to test a few strategies. Be ready to spend some time preparing the forecast based on the key factors affecting the outcome of the match. Some effective cricket betting tips you will find via the special websites and on this page below. Read them attentively and test for the real bets to choose the best for a specific tournament and match.
One of the main recommendations for cricket betting fans is that there is no chance to become a successful better without rules and conditions learning. Before making the first bet it is essential to understand all the differences between cricket and classic disciplines. You need to know all the details of this sport and understand its peculiarities much better than the regular fan.
Tip number two: Do the research before the match. You need to check all the factors that can impact the match’s results. In any sport, there are lots of factors like that. But in cricket the most important:
- the current form of commands;
- history of personal meetings;
- coaching staff!
Tip number three: Check the pitch and wicket types on the stadium to select the right betting strategy. Remember that the pitches on all the stadiums in India are different that’s why it is really significant to know its type for some current place. The pitches can be dry and hard or flat. In each of them, the players will show some different quality of the game, so the result of the whole match also can be unexpected.
Tip number four: Learn how to read the betting line and chose the best markets for the betting. Remember that not all the markets are the same perspective. Some of them bring you nothing but high risk and minimum probability. So for newbies, it’s better to bet on the main outcomes (the winner of the match, best bowler or batsman, etc.).
More simple tips for cricket betting fans
And the last tip here but no less significant is that every tournament has its regulations and rules. So during the preparation and the forecasting, you need to take into account the peculiarities of the chosen competition and its religiousness. It is essential because in the TOP-rated tournament all the players show the best form and great efficiency. So in the events like that, they will have high motivation for winning and every team there will try to become the next champion. At the same time in the less important tournaments leaders of the actual standings will not show their max results.
For sure all of these recommendations will not guarantee big winnings but that approach to online betting really can help you to become more confident and successful in a really short period. Also, with good preparation and the right strategy, you will avoid large monetary losses and it is really important with the limited bankroll sum.
Top 30 Most Favored Database Management Software: Full Listing
It is known that modern databases are programs that are often used in various types of business. At the same time, they can be used by small, medium and large businesses. Therefore, this information will be useful to any entrepreneur. Only here the association of such a set with information is more like a virtual room in an office building, where you can enter a lot of useful data. For example, numbers, phrases, text content, notes, marks, and more. Today database development services are needed by everyone who wants to be different from competitors and have their own software product in use, which will not depend on anything. Therefore, it is better to order services from qualified specialists who understand why they order the development of databases, etc.
Why is software support so important?
The software is introduced during the development of software in order to be able to manage it later. And it also provides a set of protective measures that involve safe use. A number of software products can be completely distinctive and differ in the presence of open-source code or commercial options with specific features. But among them it is worth emphasizing the TOP-30, which are used in practice by IT specialists most often. Below is a more detailed look at each of them.
- Solar Wind Logo. Suitable for complete control. This is an analyzer program.
- Db Visualizer. Refers to software, thanks to which it is really possible to install a database, drivers and updates to it on one of the well-known operating computer systems. This is a software tool.
- Manage engine. Required for the implementation of the administration panel, to improve performance, advanced analytics. It is a dispatcher tool for operators in the IT field.
- Oracle. One of the actual databases with data, which is necessary to manage object and relational databases. It is a cloud computing tool.
- IBM DB2. The tool is purely commercial. Therefore, it is suitable for large types of businesses, because it is able to customize management and save a whole byte of information.
- Microsoft SQL server. The singularity of the software lies in the fact that with its help several human users can use the same base at once.
- A.S.E. The characteristics of a commercial tool is to operate and immediately execute millions of transactions in 60 minutes.
- Teradata. The capabilities of the tool are based on the multiple processing of information.
- ADABAS. The software contributes to high-quality information processing, no matter what the load.
- MySQL. The web product is needed so that web developers can apply performance triggers when creating a database.
- File maker. The tool is useful in that it can be connected simultaneously to several different platforms, it exchanges data through the cloud.
- Access to Microsoft. The feature of the software is the availability of a database management system, which is used on some working online resource where sales are performed.
- Informix. The web product is there to keep the database hardware as small as possible (allowing it to take up less space).
- S.Q.Lite. IT professionals use software as a database system specifically for mobile devices. The tool is not customizable.
- PostgreSQL. This is software that provides direct information security, and it is also an object-relational base.
- AmazonRDS. It allows you to configure backup, as a result, the tool is implemented as a built-in option in the developed web product.
- MongoDB. It allows you to use specific internal memory and provides support in the scaling process.
- Redis. The speed of the web product is quite excellent, and there are hashes, strings, high-performance queries in the database.
- Couch DB. IT professionals use software to handle visible errors as efficiently as possible.
- Neo4j. It opens up possibilities for storing information specifically in graphic design, which is convenient.
- OrientDB. It is widely used in industries where there is a need to process large gigabytes of information in the “Real time” mode.
- Couchbase. A tool that directly protects information data from various kinds of damage.
- Toad. Software that is distinguished by the effective output and export of information, and their translation into various types of formats.
- Php My Admin. The tool allows you to export information to different types of file resources – CSV, SQL, XML, and also performs imports.
- SQL Developer. Many have heard about the program, because it is it that is needed in order to minimize the time spent on fulfilling the request.
- Continued PRO. Contributes to a significant simplification of the creation of the proper functioning of the created web application.
- Robomongo. This web product is used by programmers to process all obvious errors and provide web development with a steel work.
- HDFS Hadoop. The program offers to take advantage of a huge data warehouse, preventing an excess of information storage.
- Cloudera. The software assumes the highest degree of information processing and is suitable for large businesses.
- Mary DB. The tool will prove to be successful when the function of uptime or multi-core is needed.
Speaking quite briefly, we can assume that any of the systems has its own benefits, has features and privileges, characteristics and nuances in work. It is very important to choose one that is easy to operate and that can best meet the needs of the client in order to achieve the set goals. Therefore, specialists can introduce one of the systems into the database being developed. To hire web developers is possible in a specialized competent company that knows what competition is and will help to overcome it by creating an ideal web product.
5 Features That Make The Groove Belt A Must-Have For Men
Have you ever had a belt that didn’t last and would rip at the first opportunity? You’re not alone. Over the years, people have had many issues with belts not functioning as they should. As a result, belts have changed, and now, there is a belt that offers the best of the best in comfort, design, and engineering. To learn about the best features of the groove belt, keep reading!
New Technology That You Can Utilize
The proprietary webbing is one of the best options with a groove belt that you don’t have with other straps. Combined with rare-earth magnets that are neodymium and an A380 aluminum alloy in the buckle, this belt promises that you’ll look at the future of fashion.
You Have An Anti-Flap With The Groove Belt
Most belts have painful areas, and they come apart quickly and have issues with the buckle. With the anti-flap, you have an end that tucks behind the belt. That stops fly-away matters and offers you a secure loop to ensure your belt stays in place. The best part of this is that you can’t detect it, and the belt still functions at its best.
Stiffness Helps The Quality
The groove belt is also made stiffer than most belts. It will ensure that the belt doesn’t move and remains in place. It adds to the power of the anti-flap and helps you have better quality. With the stiff technology, you also find that the belt doesn’t scratch or get damaged.
The Snap Works Well And Stays Secure
The snap has neodymium, a type of magnet virtually indestructible. The snap is strong, and you can hear it each time. You can test it out repeatedly for fans of a strong snapping sound, and it won’t disappoint. While a regular belt has a buckle that might last a month, the snap buckle here will last for years.
The Groove Belt Offers Great Comfort For Users
The groove belt has gained attraction as being comfortable, versatile, and durable. Unlike other belts, it fits like a glove, and you have a product that will last for years. The average person will adjust their belt at least four times a day and try to make it more comfortable. With the grooved belt, you’ll forget that you were wearing anything in the first place.
Groove Belts Aren’t Just A Fad
Groove belts have the proper amount of stretch, allowing you a better feel. It also comes in various styles and colors to get exactly what you want and need. Whether you are a military member, a nurse, or a police officer, there is something for everyone. You can also find your favorite football teams to showcase that you’re a true fan. In addition to this, they come with a lifetime warranty. With a high-quality design and materials, you have a belt that looks unique. This should be your first option when you want to look your best.
Things to do in St Andrews
If you are planning a trip to Scotland – the Home of Golf – then you should definitely visit St Andrews. This stunning region has a rich cultural and foodie heritage, with the oldest university and centuries of history to discover.
Planning a trip and shortlisting some famous and memorial places of your destination is mandatory to make your tour composed and trouble-free. And to help you in planning your voyage to St Andrews, we have made a list of some of the best things to do on your tour.
Whether you are a history lover or not, visiting this Castle will make your trip unforgettable. Ruined St Andrew Castle is slightly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of St Andrews’ town center and the waterfront near the Cathedral. Parts of this former bishop’s palace date from the 13th century and there’s a unique underground mine.
Tour to this castle will be enjoyable and knowledgeable for you. In addition to being picturesque, you are gonna know the historic context of the times and about various sieges, religious conspiracies, and political crises that went on in St Andrews back in the day.
Opened in 1890 and part of the UNESCO World Heritage site the “fourth bridge” crossing the Forth estuary in Scotland, had the world’s longest spans (541 m), and remains one of the greatest cantilevers trussed bridges and continues to carry passengers and freight. This bridge marks an important landmark in bridge design and structure when railways came to conquer long-distance land travel, thus making it a combination of historical and engineering landmark.
Getting a walking tour with help of a local guide would surely make your tour memorable. Visiting the streets, old courses, old universities, and many more local famous places and guides also explain some of the local histories and take in the highlights of St Andrews.
In addition, this walking trip gives one opportunity to get in touch with local people, culture, heritage, norms, and food to feel the real essence of cultural diversity around the world.
St Andrews is enclosed by magnificent scenery and lies in a prime site to explore beyond the city borders.
Touring St Andrew without visiting this amazing golfscape will be like wasting your time and resources because StAndrews is the birthplace of golf. Golfing capital of the world, St Andrews has many magnificent golf courses but among them, the historic old course, in the heart of the town, which overlooks the North Sea, is of much importance.
In addition to the old course the modern courses like Monifieth Golf Links (Ashludie Course), Fairmont St Andrews (Kittocks Course), Fairmont St Andrews (Torrance Course), Monifieth Golf Links (Medal Course), Forfar Golf Club, The Duke’s, St Andrews, and Leven Links are also available with all required facilities and beautiful landscape. Every golfer and traveler should try to experience its rich history and fantastic courses.
At a distance of a few minutes from the old course, you will find the British golf museum with interesting arts and installations by Lawrence Holofcener, which displays over 500 years of golfing history.
At the heart of St Andrew, this 5 Star museum welcomes its visitors with shops, entrance galleries, and a spectacular 80-seat cafe on the roof. The Cafe was named one of Britain’s Top 20 Best Summer Cafes by the Times. Do visit this museum to experience a touch of golf, history, and entertainment simultaneously.
Present on the grounds of St Andrews Cathedral and Originally built in the 11th century, St Rule’s Tower pre-dates the cathedral. The view from the top of St Rule’s Tower is stunning, and the visitor center contains numerous artifacts that assist in understanding the history of the site in context. This spot is ideal for history lovers.
Dodgecoin Trading in Australia
Launched in 2013 as a parody of the frenzy around cryptocurrency, Dodgecoin has since rebranded itself into a “fun and friendly” cryptocurrency. Its price began to rise in 2020 after Elon Musk posted several tweets about it. By 2021, the price of Dodgecoin had hit an all-time high of $0.90 (AUD). The cryptocurrency is currently ranked among the top ten coins by market capitalization. If you are interested in Dodgecoin, here is what you should know about trading it in Australia.
The Dodgecoin cryptocurrency was created and launched in 2013. Initially, the meme token was intended as a joke about the hype surrounding cryptocurrency at the time and was modeled after a Shiba Inu dog. The coin remained a parody for several years, and its value did not rise significantly during this time. However, between 2020 and 2021, the value spiked considerably.
The increase in the value of Dodgecoin is primarily due to Elon Musk’s interest in the currency. Following a series of tweets in which the Tesla CEO announced that he owned an allocation of Dogecoin, more and more people flocked to it. Musk’s prominence gave Dodgecoin the legitimacy it needed to rise in the market – an effect that was further boosted when Musk discussed Dodgecoin favorably on live TV.
Dodgecoin is very similar to Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies. It is run on the blockchain protocol, and users can transfer tokens on a wallet-to-wallet basis. Compared to Bitcoin, however, Dodgecoin has lower transaction fees – a huge selling point for the cryptocurrency.
Where Should You Buy Dogecoin?
Because it is extremely popular, Dodgecoin can be bought on practically any crypto exchange, including this one https://www.fameex.com/en-AU/research/projects/dogecoin-is-a-based-on-the-popular-doge-Internet-meme-cryptocurrency. The key is to find a reliable and respectable exchange, so you do not get scammed. You should also check that the crypto exchange is registered with AUSTRAC.
Is Dogecoin a Good Investment?
Are you thinking of trading Dodgecoin in Australia? If so, you might be wondering whether it is a good investment. Here are two main reasons Dodgecoin might be ideal for you:
· Low-Cost Token
Did you know that Dodgecoin is one of the cheapest digital currencies to buy today? Many cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin currently trade for hundreds or thousands of dollars per token. In contrast, you can buy one Dodgecoin token for as low as $0.15, which means you can get a sizable investment for several hundred dollars. This low price of single tokens is attractive to potential investors who do not wish to own a small fraction of one Ethereum or Bitcoin token.
· Peak-Related Market Correction
Dodgecoin’s trading valuation in 2022 is slightly lower than it was in early to mid-2021. Since the Musk-related spike, tokens initially sold at $0.73 now go for $0.10. This means that you can currently purchase Dodgecoin at a considerable discount. It is the best time to invest in this cryptocurrency.
If you are using a reliable and registered crypto exchange, trading Dodgecoin in Australia is both legal and safe. Remember, the best cryptocurrency exchanges are registered with AUSTRAC and offer multi-layered security, so you and your investment are protected from fraud.
Latest News1 year ago
Why You Should Invest in an Expense Management Software
business6 months ago
Turning Invoices To Cash, 1st Capital Service Offers Stability And Assurance For Invoice Factoring Services
Latest News2 years ago
दिल दहला देनी वाली खबर महिला ने भरे बाजार में पिया जहर साथ में बच्चे को भी दिया
business1 year ago
The Importance of Wealth and Investment Management For Your Life
Latest News4 months ago
What are the best Balloons of 2022?
Latest News2 years ago
Finding the Best VPS Hosting for WordPress 2020
fashion1 year ago
Looking For the Best Quality Ring For Your Spouse
auto2 months ago
Mac VPN: How it Improves Security