Women love jewelry, there are no two thoughts about it. They passionately gather jewelry pieces through the years to create a collection that they are proud of. The moment they open this magical box, they are overwhelmed with all the glittering beauties that stare back at them. Are there times when you feel confused about how to style jewelry with your outfit, despite having an enviable collection? Don’t worry, we are here to help with the top 5 jewelry styling tips that will help you look fabulous effortlessly.
1. Consider Layering: Layering is in fashion! Yes, it’s fun too! Can’t decide between two lightweight necklaces to go with your indo-western outfit? Wear them both we say! Mix and match the metal, length, shapes, and even the styles too. You can layer rings, bracelets as well to recreate a beautiful look. Know where to stop the layering, going in with too many pieces of jewelry can be a deal-breaker. If you want some inspiration on what’s trending, then check out the collection of trusted online jewelers like Melorra. This website houses the finest jewelry in gold, diamonds, and gemstones with unique designs at prices that are easy on the pocket.
2. Pick a Focal Point: When you are selecting an outfit, decide what do you want to highlight. For example, if you are wearing an evening off-shoulder gown, then highlighting your neckline is a great idea with a stunning diamond necklace. If your outfit is already heavily embellished on the neckline, then focus on wearing stunning larger-than-life earrings. You can just wear a statement cocktail ring to grab the eye-balls of people.
3. Pick Earrings that Compliment Your Face: If you often have trouble picking the right earrings for yourself, then here’s a quick tip. Choose earrings that are distinctly different than the shape of your face. For example, if you have a round face, dangler earrings can give an illusion of elongation to your face, while for women with more square shape facial features, medium size hoops look the best. For stylish, thoughtful yet minimalistic earring designs, you can view website of Melorra.
4. Decorate Your Wrist Right: The wrist is the slimmest part of a woman’s body and wearing the right size of the bracelet is very important. Often women choose bracelets that dangle, while it is ok when you are casually dressed, and party hopping with your friends but it’s a big no with your formal wear. An ill-fitted bracelet can create a lot of distraction at your workplace. A bracelet or a bangle that sits perfectly on your wrist without much moment is what you should pick to make a powerful impression.
5. Don’t Thoughtlessly Follow Trends: Current trends influence how we dress and what jewelry we wear. It is fine to a certain extent, however, don’t let that overshadow your personality and your style. While choosing jewelry, keep in mind that some fashion never fades, and some classics are timeless in every sense. For example, when in doubt about what compliments your floral saree, settle for pearls! You can wear pearl drops, or a delicate pearl necklace and you are ready to take on the world in style.
Save these points for the next time when you are confused or caught up with the decision-making of which jewelry suits you the best!
About PRO Services Dubai The term PRO services Dubai stands for "public relations officer" refers…
For those of you who haven't Bicester yet but are planning a trip to the…