After a tiring day, what we vouch for is a good nights sleep. A night of good and peaceful sleep comes with a good mattress.
These two things are interrelated.
Using a bad and old mattress brings certain health problems as well as disrupted sleep. While buying a mattress, most people are not aware of what type of mattresses will suit their needs or what brands have the best mattresses.
Therefore, we are here to tell you the top 5 mattress brands so that when you buy a mattress, you choose the best one.
Magniflex is 60 years old worldwide trusted mattress brand bringing luxury from the land of art, Italy, straight to your bedroom.
They have a range of the world’s best-certified mattresses to take care of every customer’s needs and sleep problems.
This imported mattress is also OEKO-TEX and GOTS certified, is exclusively designed and made in Italy.
Made of patented memory foam provides optimal support to each body part and keeps the aches and pains away. Today, over 50 million people in over 100 countries sleep on Magniflex mattresses.
They bring exceptional quality world-class mattresses at accessible prices that too, with more than ten years warranty.
Magniflex has a team of sleep experts who are available 24×7 to address your sleep problems, and you can also book a demo with them at a place of your comfort.
Unique Features Offered
- Memory Foam with Weight Induced Technology – Open Cell Technology powers Magniflex’s exclusive range of Memory Foam with Weight Induced Technology. This unique characteristic features an open cell structure that does not trap heat inside, releases moisture immediately, and allows better air circulation throughout the mattress. This latest technology works on the principle of pressure exerted by the body. Weight induced Memory foam with Open Cell Technology by Magniflex retains its shape, support, and cushioning irrespective of environmental condition. Magniflex memory foam mattress maintains the spines right posture and gives you uninterrupted sleep all night long.
- Dual-core technology – Magniflex mattresses are built with Top-notch technology like dual-core technology, which ensures that couples can choose varying comfort and firmness levels in a single product.
- Only ACA certified mattress – Magniflex is the only mattress in India certified by ACA. Magniflex’s decades of research has brought tremendous success and innovation in the mattress industry. They have a range of proprietary orthopedic mattresses designed with a pressure-sensitive mechanism best to alleviate back pain. This ACA-certified mattress is built with revolutionary memory foam called Memo form, patented by Magniflex, which reacts to the body’s weight and adapts perfectly to any build.
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-dust mite – Dust accumulates on a mattress very quickly and can cause acne or skin infections. That’s why Magniflex introduced certified anti-dust, anti-mite and anti-allergy mattresses that prevent the growth of dust mites and bacteria on fabric and the deeper layers of the mattress and helps you to maintain utmost sleep hygiene.
- Made from rare and highly advanced fabric – Made from the finest, fully natural and highly advanced fabrics globally, which allow exceptional airflow and moisture absorption. Each mattress comes with a removable and dry cleanable cover suitable for sensitive skin and dust allergies because of its certified anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Sleeping on a Magniflex mattress is a subtle pleasure, which relaxes your body and mind.
Simmons is one of the matured brands of its kind, making spiral coil woven mattresses and related bedding products.
They have various quality mattresses to adjust to your body to provide optimal temperature control and invigorating supportive comfort.
3. King Coil
King coil is a known Indian label brand providing good quality mattresses to their customers.
They have a wide dealer network in India. They offer a wide range of mattress at various price points, but there were some concerns about durability with some models.
Serta is a known mattress brand in the spring mattress category, completely designed and manufactured in India.
They introduced spring technology known as ‘Posture Spiral Spring Technology’ and ‘Advanced Comfort Quilt Technology’ (ACQ) that provide comfort to your body and gives you rest.
Serta mainly provides mattresses to the hospitality sector and works with all the major hotels in India.
Another mattress brand available in the market is Sealy.
Sealy mattresses come in a wide range of sizes and styles to cater to different market segments.
It offers effective temperature control and gives you soothing and recuperative sleep. But there is one major con with this mattress that they are bulky and hard to move.
You must be aware of the features you should look at while buying a mattress and which brands are the best in this field.
A small personal tip always goes for a certified memory foam mattress instead of a spring mattress.
A spring mattress has the property to lose its tensile strength over time. It causes sagging of the mattress and leads to an uncomfortable achy sleeping posture. Also, spring mattress soon becomes home ground for dust mite, bacteria and allergens, which result in serious health issues.
So, it’s better to opt for a mattress that comes with certified anti-bacterial and anti-dust mite technology to get a peaceful and healthy sleep. Happy shopping!